- S oftware QA Engineer with 7.5 years’ experience in test management and quality assurance, specialized in Retail E commerce and Confidential domains and 1 year in Java Development.
- Comprehensive testing experience in Sterling (Order Management System) implementation and E commerce transformations for large retailers in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Multi - Browser Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Interface Testing and End to End Testing.
- Guided the team as SME for Confidential -Taleo module, involved in requirement analysis, test planning and estimation.
- Contributed towards internal resource planning/allocation.
- Developed test scenarios, held review sessions with the client Work Stream Leads to walk them through the test scenarios under each test cycle and enhanced the scenarios based on client’s feedback.
- Prepared E2E, Interface and Standalone test cases and executed them.
- Followed Defect life cycle process to log and manage defects to closure in ALM.
- Conducted Defect Prevention analysis of rejected defects, implemented corrective processes, brought down the rejected defects rate to Zero in the consecutive Iterations.
- Acted as Single Point of Contact for GO Live production support from Taleo Module.
- Managed testing team’s progress using ALM metrics and reported it to the stakeholders.
- Created SQL queries to fetch ALM non-compliances, reducing the effort/time spent by the client ALM Audit team by 50%. Received client recognition and INSTA award from Confidential for the same.
- Created Reusable Regression Suite for Confidential TA, reduced the Test Case design effort by 35%.
- Mentored the team on ALM best practices to be followed while updating/executing the test cases.
Tools: HP ALM, Winscp for FTP file transfers, Taleo, Fusion, PeopleSoft
- Validated Sterling Order Management System, interfaced to ecommerce website and other downstream systems
- Guided the team as a Subject Matter Expert for the OMS order allocation and scheduling, Buy Online Pick Up at Store modules.
- Developed OMS Standalone, E2E, Interface test cases and executed them in test management tools - HP ALM, JIRA.
- Logged Defects and managed them to closure.
- Validated Interface IL layers using XMLs and APIs.
- Validated the order updates in database using SQL queries
- Validated the feeds going to downstream systems by setting up DB components/stubs in Sterling OMS.
- Closely coordinated and co-located with the client business analysts, with the development team of other vendors to understand work flow of complex functionalities.
- Involved in monitoring the team's work throughout test plan, execution phase.
- Represented the team during defect triages.
- Worked at Confidential India office, with client QA managers and leads.
Tools: Mercury Quality Center, JIRA, API Tester, SQL, Putty, Winscp, IBM Sterling OMS Package
- Planned and Executed Order Management System (OMS), test cases using test management tools - HP Quality Center
- Validated OMS Inventory Management Systems in Confidential ’s Supply Chain.
- Validated the DB updates using SQL queries for OMS order and inventory flow.
- Worked on Customer Service Management module for validating returns and refunds
- Involved in monitoring the team's work throughout test plan and execution phase. Represented the team during defect triages.
- Involved in Gap Analysis, Defect tracking, Defect Reporting for OMS Module.
- Awarded the “Most Valuable Player” award by Confidential - Confidential Change program for getting into the core of OMS and finding critical bugs early in the testing cycle,
Tools: Mercury Quality Center; OMS Sterling, Winscp, API tester, Oracle SQL Developer