- Senior Quality Assurance Professional with 15+ years of experience in QA/QC, Software Testing/Analysis, automation, and documentation.
- In - depth hands-on experience with Mobile, Web, Client-Server, Mainframe technologies, development & testing tools, databases & utilities, Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of software QA testing: test plans/test cases and functional, regression, acceptance, compatibility, certification, integration, system testing. Experience with various QA automation tools.
QA TOOLS & SOFTWARE: WinRunner6.x, TestDirector6.x, SilkTest, QA Partner, Selenium Automation suite, Robot Framework (RIDE), SQA, Certify v6.21, Platinum, PLAYBACK, JIRA, qTest, XMind, VMware, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, IE, Netscape, Navigator, GroupWise, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, MS Exchange, Adobe, Visio, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/VISTA, DOS, Crystal Report, PeopleSoft, CableData.
LANGUAGES: 4Test Script, HTML, SQL, COBOL, COBOL II, JCL
DATABASES: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, DB2, MS ACCESS
Confidential, Groton, CT
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developed test strategy, test plans and test cases for manual and automation verification and validation of Online Registration System (OLRS) for vehicle registration in accordance with the business requirements and technical specifications in secure client connection and online update.
- Major responsibilities included updating system requirements, specifications, test standards and policies for functional testing in accordance with state-specific department of motor vehicle (DMV) requirements and regulations.
- Wrote and executed functional test plans with test scripts; validated corrective actions using JIRA for QA activities planning & tracking
- Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology. Experience testing application in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Lead defect tracking & regression testing, created test matrix with the test status reports for analysis. Created automation test scripts using Robot Framework.
- Participated in production releases and release meetings.
- Applications were designed utilizing JAVA, C++ and C#, Angular JS, Ionic Framework, and Crystal Report.
Confidential, Newtown, PA
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Participated in all phases of software quality assurance process. Performed business analysis, created logical data models and validation documentation for software packages capable of storing, displaying and analyzing medical images. Was involved in writing system requirements, functional specifications, test standards and policies for functional & integration testing in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards.
- Created test data for validation analysis of specific applications such as Computer-Assisted Masked (blinded) Reading Service (CAMR™) for digital image display with the call-up system for randomized reading; Bio/ImageBase (BIB) software, which offered parameters of a medical imaging study in compliance with all FDA submission requirements.
- Worked closely with application developers in isolating and diagnosing issues towards resolution.
- Provided application technical support to Bio-Imaging’s core lab, sales force, clients and investigational sites.
- Applications were designed utilizing VB 6.0, VB.net, C, C++ and C#, and Crystal Report.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
QA Software Analyst
- Developed and executed test scripts, SQL and UNIX scripts to analyze GUI, Server functionality, and validation of a large volume of data for Web-based Sales Force Automation System implementations in the Powerline Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Developed test plans and supporting test cases/scripts. Analyzed test results to ensure business processes are followed and integration “contract” with other systems is per expectation.
Confidential, Woodbury, N.Y.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Performed Functional, Regression, Parallel and GUI testing for the CableData, PeopleSoft HRIS and Financial client/server applications. Participated in testing of the E-Commerce Web applications, utilizing Netscape and IE browsers.
- Created Functional Test Plan, Baseline Test Plan, On-line Matrix Results. Discussed testing strategy of each application with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Reviewed, modified and created test cases and test scenarios.
Confidential, Somerset, N.J.
Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester
- Participated in Y2K QA testing and certification of Customer Master File Maintenance System, which allows users to setup and view basic account information for individual and corporate accounts, addresses, as well as agreements and power of attorney information.
Confidential, Staten Island, NY
- Designed reports for Basic Information and Operating Systems.
- Tested on-line data entry and maintenance programs for display menus, inquiry and listing screens, which allow paging, sorting and on-line pre-viewing the reports.
- Worked with clients and users
- Developed system requirements for Quality Control Management System.
- Controlled and produced quality analysis and created trend/history reports. Activities included heavy user interface, requirements definitions, program designs, as well as testing and debugging.