- Overall 8 years of IT industry experience. Experience in software testing, implementation of software applications.
- Expertise in Software Testing/Quality Assurance, Test Automation and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Worked on complex IT projects in Insurance, Banking, Service and Trading domains.
- Well versed in requirement analysis sessions with a broad spectrum of business & other stakeholders.
- Skilled in Manual (System, System Integration, Development - Integration, Exploratory, Devices and Functional), Automation, Performance, Mobile, Data Warehousing Back-End Database (ETL), User Interface (UI), End-to-End and User Acceptance testing.
- Proficient in Agile & Waterfall testing methodologies.
- Managed and successfully performed hands-on UI Automation testing, Unified Functional testing using Selenium, Junit, Spring Source Tool (STS). Created Automation Frameworks based on Project requirements and reviewed the Automation scripts created by team members.
- Demonstrated sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information by following Agile testing methodology.
- Developed comprehensive test plans, strategies, executed and managed the overall testing. Coordinated the production release & deployment activities using Bottom up/Top down approach.
- Developed complex SQL queries to extract and validate data across multiple databases such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata.
- Prepared and presenteddaily, bi-weekly, weekly and monthly status reports to Client, Project Manager and higher management in a timely manner.
- Oversaw the delivery and execution of quality assurance artifacts validatingbusiness requirements.
- Used Quality Center for overall Defect Management. Performed activities like: Test Environment Management, Risk Management, Test Data Management, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Manual Testing processes, Team charter, Skill Matrix, test matrix collection and Training Plan preparation.
- Proactively monitored by performing appropriate analysis of the business requirements, resolved and escalated issues and risks as appropriate to the Client, Project and IT Technical teams.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/XP/7/8 and UNIX
Languages: C, C++ and JAVA, JAVA Script
Manual Testing: Rational Functional Tester, Waterfall/Agile Methodologies, Perfecto, Xactimate, Estimac
Automation Testing: Spring Tool Suite, Selenium, Tortoise
Performance Testing: LoadRunner 11.0, SOAP UI and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11.0
Servers: SQL Server 2008 and Rapid SQL
Scripting Tools: TOAD for Oracle, DataStudio SQL and Teradata SQL Assistant
Productivity Tools: MS Lync, IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook
Trading Tools: Summit (UAT) andAltovaXMLSpy
MiddleWare: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
Database & Networking: MS Access, Oracle and Citrix Program Neighborhood
WebTechnologies: HTML, HTML 5, CSS, XML and DHTML
ETL and BI Tools: Informatica, Ab Initio andCognos
SCM/Defect Tracking Tools: TestLink, TRAC, Quality Centre 11.0, Test Director and IBM ClearQuest 7.0
Confidential, South San Francisco
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
- Performed RTM, design document analysis supported in test case preparation, test case review, bug tracking and reported test report and root cause analysis.
- Carry out end-to-end application testing of AT&T OSS/BSS systems (Voice call, Data, VoLTE, VoWifi calling, MMS, SMS, video etc).
- Tested on Amdocs products Enabler billing system(OPUS, OPUS-M, PHEONIX, ROME-CRM, CM,ASMM, Rater, Billing, AR and GL, Collections), Enabler, Ensemble billing system (CSM,MAF,MPS, Billing), and Amdocs Telegence (CSM, Switch control), OMS systems, ARM, SFO.
- Analysis of mediation MPS, MAF records. Attending triaging calls providing SME inputs.
- Involved in Retail application (Point of Sale) and worked on multiple projects like Video bill IRU Mobility, CPE Lease, DOCSIS, DVR& combined billing
- Hands on experience in network provisioning of AT&T systems. Network inventory validation HSS, HLR, APN, IMS, ERDA, IRDA, TAS, CTS, MOCN modules validating using Amdocs TLG.
- Order management testing using LS CRM POS product.
- Involve in Opus Mobile application modules like Queue Management, Activations - add a line & Port In flows, Regular Upgrade/ Cross Upgrades, Upgrade Reversal, Relocation, Transfer/Split Mobile, Switch Account Types (Post-Paid to Pre-Paid and Vice-Versa, Sale item, Direct Fulfillment flows, Change Rate Plan/ Features/ Equipment flows etc.
- Tested the billing module and Flexible Bill Formatter (FBF) were producing invoices as per the requirements
- Creating customer orders on OMS API used for create/cancel/resume/suspend/restore orders for the accounts
- Performed Usage creation using Spirent Landslide, JMeter, UNIX scripts and processing (Mediation Process) through Enabler as well as Ensemble.
- Usage creation for VoWifi, MSSIM(Samsung gear), Apple watch, International billing projects.
- Involve in Enabler Rater used for rating usage data for the customers using HISA, IPTV and VoIP services
- Configuration of Spirent Landslide tool and JMeter configurations as per test case
- Used transaction controllers, throughput controllers in JMeter as per the performance scenarios
- Created testing scenarios as per network requirements.
- Test tracking, defect tracking, and defect management using HP-ALM, QC.
- Earned appreciation from Onsite for UAT support in quick troubleshooting and knowledge on subject.
- Participated in UAT with the client.
- Responsible for application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
- Work with development, QA, and Automation engineers to research, design, and develop test automation units.
- Conducted Cross Browser Testing to check the compatibility of the Application with different Browsers (IE, AOL, Netscape)
- Executed Test Case Document to carry out Configuration Testing, Black box or Functional Testing, UI Testing and Regression Testing
- Implemented Parameterization in SOAP UI and validated the various Restful Services and written Test Cases for and reported the defects to Developers.
- Conducted White box testing for OAO and US Trust projects.
- Implemented Data Driven in SOAP UI and tested various functions in Web Services.
- Implemented Data driven Test scripts using Selenium Webdriver TESTNG, WDDF, XSL, WDSL, Maven, Log4j for OMS project.
- Performed field testing, device testing and regression testing for 2G, 3G, LTE, VoLTE network environment overall performance testing of OSS systems.
- Worked as a LTE/EMS/RF/ network optimization test engineer. Working with optimization team to provide KPI data.
- Firmware upgrade of devices using BOTA, FOTA.
- Performed role of Device Test Engineer for Android based Motorola devices against approved reference devices by respective carriers on 3G/LTE/UMTS/GSM/EVDO networks.
- Browsing, PS/CS Calls, SMS, MMS, Supplementary Services and CSFB calls.
- Took dump logs with RDX Tool in case of different RAM dump cases and collecting necessary logs for further analysis verifying MOCN and GWCN, SGSN, GGSN for 3GPP.
- Installed new Android build through the software FOTA, QxDM, QPST and/or QRCT.
- Message exchange analysis between cellsite (eNodeB - LTE) and cellular modem using QXDM.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. QA Automation Tester
- Involved in Coordinating the Offshore/Onshore team with respect to QA activities
- Involve in Test Planning, Test Design based on Technical requirements, High Level Design Document, Solution Definition documents.
- Creating test document based on design documents. Attending meetings with all stake holders teams of a product.
- Billing system validation (BSS) using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG Framework
- Regressing test automation using Selenium
- Hands on experience in network provisioning of Verizon network systems MTAS.
- Bill validations of redesign bill. Working on billing generation engine namely intelligent bill formatting engine (IFE), universal intelligent module (UIM), HP Extreamprintengine, and VISION and JITR usage rating engine.
- Web services validation of ACSS, MyVerizon APIs using SOAP UI based TestME framework. Validating web services XML logs. Identifying issues.
- Order management system (OMS) using Verizon proprietary front end tool ACSS, MyVerizon, MyPOS, Ecommerce OMS application.
- Involved in Retail application (Point of Sale) Mobility, CPE Lease & combined billing testing
- Validation and extraction of data on DB2 database writing queries using PL/SQL
- Defect tracking using Atlassian JIRA and HP-ALM/QC.
- Interacting with batch job, bill preparation and usage rating team.
- Attending go-no-go meetings, daily stand up calls.
- Order creation from customer care portal ACSS using Selenium, TestNG WDDF, Cucumber, Java, Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with L2 and L3 production support engineers for ticket resolution.
- Worked in AGILE methodology involved Sprint planning/review, daily status calls for both enterprise release (ER) and maintenance release (MR)
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Coordinated with Development teams, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Application teams,
- Worked on Functional, Integration, Development-Integration, Early Performance, Exploratory, Devices (Mobiles, iPad) for Android & iOS applications, User Acceptance, User Interface (UI) and Regression testing of Software web applications for Onshore - Offshore model for Claims deliveries by following Agile testing methodology.
- Carried out hands-on UI Automation testing, Unified Functional testing using Selenium, Junit, Spring Source Tool (STS). Created Automation Frameworks based on Project requirements. Reviewed the Automation scripts created by team members.
- Performed BDD JBehave testing, Java based testing and End-to-End testing for Web Applications at Sprint and horizontal level teams in the project from Requirements gathering till closure of Business Scenarios.
- Lead the sprint showcase, planning, working & retrospective meetings and planning innovations for the releases.
- Overall responsible for Test Data Management by coordinating the Test Data requirements related to Claims Test Delivery.
- Proactively monitored tasks by performing appropriate analysis of the Business Requirements, resolved and escalated the issues and risks as appropriate to the Client, Project and IT Technical team.
- Responsible for overall Defect Management by attending Defect triage meetings using Trac tool.
- Prepared and reviewed Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Scripts based on Business Scenarios for various releases, Test Data based on the Business Scenarios, provide technical guidance in Requirements, Test Execution & Test Result Reporting. Designed Test Case documents.
Environment: SOAP UI, Datastudio Client, Rapid SQL server, Trac, Enterprise Loss Reporting (ELR), Enterprise Claims System (ECS), Loss In-Take (LIT), Online Claim Services (OCS), Estimac, Xactimate and TestLink, MS Excel, Selenium, Junit, Spring Source Tool (STS)
- Verified RTL code
- Verified MCASP application, video buffer and TSIP peripherals.
- Tested on Cadence tool Quick Turn (QT) platform.
- Converted float to fixed point of WMA HBR code to operate at low bit rate, medium bit rate and high bit rate.
- Estimated memory requirement and memory profiling of code.
- Generated memory footprint using CMD files.
- Developed a common library operating for all bit rates the appropriate range of bit rate would be selected based on the linker command file.
- Used #pragma functionality to do selective code inclusion during runtime.
- Optimized bark band table generation.
- Tested decoder conforming to Microsoft DRM and NDRM standards.
- Developed player interface.
- Ported decoder on DM270 platform.
- Ported MPEG4, MPEG2, H263, JPEG2000 video compression standards, AAC, MP3 audio standards.
- Performed C code to Assembly code optimization to use all the engines of the OMAP board in parallel to maximize performance.
- Brought up the OSD (on screen display) and configured display drivers.
- Developed the player interface to implement decoder functionalities such play, pause, stop, testing of the decoder, integrated with the interface.
- Optimized DCT function of Real Video on DM270 (TMS320C55x).
Environment: CODE COMPOSER STUDIO, Assembly language, TMS320C5416/55x, C and QuickTurn (QT) SOC verification emulator