- Result - oriented and creative software testing professional with over 8 years of experience within the IT Industry. Experience in Capital, Manual & Automation Testing QA Processes, Test Management, Requirement Management. Responsible for preparing test artefacts’ and test planning activities.
- Ability of coordinating multiple activities simultaneously with ease. Demonstrated instrumental problem solving skills and handled several critical situations with ease and grace. Strong background in Testing Activities and Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle. I seek for a professionally challenging position as Senior Test Analyst / Project Lead within IT Industry.
- Had taken part in few major releases for Key Bank, with a zero defects upon delivery
- Completed Browser Compatibility testing independently for our project successfully and got appreciation for the same.
- Excellent understanding in different SDLCs like Waterfall, Traditional, Spiral, RAD, V Model, Agile model and Iterative model.
- Adept in Software Life Cycle, Reviewing requirements, Development, Planning tests, Documentation, Execution and Defects
- Well-versed in Quality Assurance life cycle and Defect life cycle
- Expertise in analyzing Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), System Requirements Document (SRD), Use Cases, UML Diagrams for Web and / Mobile based applications
- Adept in creating Business Scenarios, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for Smoke, System, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Subversion (SVN), GIT & Clear case.
- Strong abilities in software testing involving setting up of test environment, creation of test scripts / cases, execution of Grey-box, Black-box testing including Smoke, functional, regression, System Integration Testing, Security testing, Graphic User Interface, End-to-End Testing, compatibility, web services, database testing and tracking of defects using various tools
- Comprehensive understanding in Curam Case Management functionality and business process
- Extended expertise in QA and Automated Software Testing using QTP, Soap UI, Parasoft SOA,HP/ALM/Quality Center and Selenium.
- Extensive experience in using C#.Net, ASP.Net and WCF and REST.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS Programming.
- Ability to independently develop, maintain and execute Test plans and Test scripts.
- Handled Changing requirements effectively by coordinating with different teams Project Management, Business Analyst, Developers, Business Users and Stakeholders
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium grid, Selenium IDE, coded UI, Protractor, AutoIT.
Programming Languages: Core Java, C++, and Python.
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server, and Mongo DB.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS X.
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla and JIRA.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, and Jenkins
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP and HTPS
Application Servers: Web Services, Web Logic and Web Sphere
Version Manager: Visual SourceSafe, PCVS and Clear Case
Browser: Internet Explorer, Nets Cape Navigator, Mozilla Fire Fox
Confidential, Woodlands, TX
Tools: Used: JIRA and Confluence, Functional Testing, Linux, Web Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, JAVA, TestNG, Excel, QC, Agile, CODEDUI, SVN, Eclipse.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project, Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning meetings, Retrospectives, Demos and Backlog grooming as part of Agile Methodology.
- Worked as Sr.QA analyst in testing Billing and Order Management Systems (OMS) and also in validation of the converted data from conversion legacy billing system into Amdocs
- Worked in U-verse (IPTV, Internet, and Voice (IVR)) AT&T U-verse is a VDSL service operated by AT&T. It provides internet access up to 24Mbit/s along with phone and television services. Total bandwidth is 20-32Mbit/s dependent on the distance from the neighborhood fiber gateway.
- Worked with the Production Validation manager to understand testing requirements for each initiative.
- Developed testing plan for execution with both internal and external stakeholders for PVT.
- Executed Test plan Documents and coordinating for test account setup, test case creation, and end to end process management with stakeholders.
- Developed Testing documents like Test Scenarios and Test Cases as part of TDD process.
- Prepared test scenarios to be executed via the appropriate means, i.e. CERT grid or Sandbox Preparation.
- Reviewed test scenarios with Business Analysts, Developers and the Project Manager, captured the feedback and made updates accordingly.
- Reviewed and analyzed test output against the expected results.
- Worked with Test Plan Manager, analyst and functional areas to determine the reason for any discrepancies between the expected results and the actual results, if necessary, rerun any scenarios with update information.
- Worked on Order Management System (OMS). OMS is used to keep track of customers, accounts, credit verification, product delivery, billing, etc.
- Summarized results to provide to Production Validation Unit manager, project initiator, and other internal parties.
- Tested applications compatibility on different platforms (Windows, Linux), browser versions(IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Testing the different messaging applications like E-mail, Instant messaging (IM), SMS on different mobile devices and tablets, and ipad testing.
- Expertise in development of Test documentation, Manual testing, Automated test scripting and Execution on Client/Server, Integrated Intranet, UNIX, Linux and Internet applications
- Performed Build Verification testing, User Interface testing, and User Acceptance testing.
- Used HP ALM as a repository for all the testing efforts, including defect tracking.
- Presented Demos to Business and Users to evaluate the usability of the application.
- Mentored the team members in absence of Lead and escalated/resolved the issues to deliver the project in time.
- Created and executed manual test cases using HP Quality Center. Documented the test cases and created the requirement traceability matrix (RTM) to demonstrate the test coverage in MS Excel.
- Performed Backend Testing by Executing SQL Queries against Oracle and SQL database.
- Worked with SQL queries for data verification Oracle (9i/10g) database.
- Tested the web-based applications and provided support for Telegence (Amdocs) versions/releases, functionality, included testing the J2EE web based applications used Team Foundation Server for three-tier architecture and billing system conversions to ensured data accuracy as delivered and tested.
- U-verse TV is delivered via IPTV from the head-end to the consumer's Total Home Dvr or standard set-top box.
- Testing behavior of IVR systems to assist callers
- Testing voice quality and voice recognition functionality of IVR Systems
- Performed speech quality analysis and speech path verification under the guidelines of senior IVR tester
- Investigating software bugs and interacted with developers to resolve application defects.
Confidential, Spring hill, Florida
QA Lead Tester
Tools: Selenium-2.39.0, CodedUI, QC 11.0, Protractor, ANT Mainframe testing, TestNG, Parasoft SOA Teting,Apache Poi-bin-3.9,SVN Eclipse-JUNO.
- Writing test plans, test cases, defect reports and test completion reports where systems under test were thick client, multi-tier web applications, mainframe and mobile devices.
- Strong Mainframe development experience which includes requirement gathering, technical discussion with Products owner, design finalization, coding (Build), unit testing and scrum testing support.
- Supporting the offshore testing team by answering questions, reviewing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Worked on exporting data to flat files using Teradata Fast Export (FEXPORT).
- Experience in Selenium Testing tools (Web Driver and RC) and CodedUI tool.
- Experience in Design and Development of test automation frameworks for web application using Selenium and CodedUI testing tool.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android and IOS Platform using Appium.
- Involved in touch testing with IOS app using Appium tool.
- Executing the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Build scenarios in JMeter to analyzing results by performed Load and Stress tests.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Hands-on experience developing new automation frameworks using Protractor, QTP, Selenium, JMeter
- Written Grey box and Black box test cases based on the User and Business Requirements.
- Used Cucumber for browser based testing with scenarios and situations. Implemented BDD framework using Cucumber.
- The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber Framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Uploading test cases, executing tests and entering defects within HP ALM Quality Center.
- Acquiring and organizing large amounts of data for testing.
- Testing the Web API for functional validation through VS and Soap API tool.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN).
- Providing solid leadership to the automation and manual testing teams by reviewing manual tests to be candidates for automation.
- Deployed API reports on Enterprise server and validated Request and response components using UFT 12.0
- Used Quick Test Pro (QTP/UFT) to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate source data versus data in the data warehouse including identification of duplicate records.
- Helped the Project team to get transformed to Scrum methodology using TFS 2010 .
- Involved in development of Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium Web Driver, Maven and TestNG.
- Performed End to End Mobile Testing on Android using Appium.
- Expertise in customization, configuration and integration of MS CRM.
- Mobile automation for Android & iOS using tools like Appium.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber. Used firebug and Firepath to access webpage script variables.
- Developed optimized QTP scripts for regression testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configure files to enhance the QTP test scripts with VB scripts and developed user-defined functions for frequent reuse.
- Dynamic parameterization of Desired Capabilities through Maven & Jenkins, Launch Appium programmatically on Windows & Mac.
- Configured python Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG framework.
- Involved in SOA testing for Payments API's using Soap UI and Java framework for Web Services testing.
- Testing on web services using Soap UI, Parasoft and SDS tool
- Coordinating the execution of the automated regression tests to reduce testing duration.
- Validated failed automation test cases as defects or false hits.
- Communicating effectively in a project team environment while leading defect triage calls to establish defect priorities, severity, commenting on the projects inputs and assigning defects to the responsible party for the next steps.
- Reporting during project team meetings to give status updates, testing progress, issues and escalation points.
- Involved in implementing BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Leading the on boarding of a cloud based mobile application testing tool to train the onshore and offshore teams for future testing efforts .
Tools: Used: HP QualityCentre 10, QTP 11.0, VB Script, Java, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Web farm, IIS web Servers, IBM Web Sphere,Linux,RAD, DB2.
- Accountable for the process allied with analyzing the requirement of the business and sharing the knowledge of improvising the application
- Plan and Execute the Test Plan for Confidential Fulfillment Feedback project.
- Reviewed Functional requirement and Use Cases documented in Requisite Pro.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on functional documents and User stories.
- Setting Test plan and Test Lab in the Quality center for the projects to create and access requirements, defects, test cases and reports for the status.
- Created and executed detailed test cases with step by step procedure and expected results and maintained the test logs, test reports, test issues, defect tracking using Quality Center.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) for regression testing and running the automation suite.
- Responsible for software QA and analysis, with emphasis on performance testing and functional decomposition of web-based (SOA) and legacy systems architecture.
- Created automation test scripts to test all end-to-end components -- legacy mainframe, Web and upgrade.
- Conducted test case reviews and presented the test cases/test scenarios to the team members for all iterations.
- Administration of Linux and UNIX servers in remote and on-site environments
- Created and executed test plans for back-end, front-end, application UI, and Linux and Windows agents.
- Performing Functional, Regression, GUI, and Integration testing using Selenium with Java.
- Worked on TFS for accessing code.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of IBM curam software in accordance with Affordable Care Act (ACA) health care reform covering MAGI Medicaid and including TANF, POWER, ESNAP, DSNAP, and SNAP Programs.
- Hands-on solution analysis and design using Versions 6 of the IBM curam Child Welfare Services solution
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Optimized Quick Test Professional (QTP) scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data sources and data types.
- Inserted checkpoints where needed, to compare the current behavior of the application being tested to its behavior in the earlier version using Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Customized the QTP test as per the test Case by using the VB-Script
- Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Documented the defects in Quality Center and assigned them to relevant developer.
Tools: used: Manual Testing, Oracle, Utilized Agile/Scrum, Jira, Bugzilla, UNIX, HTML, SoapUI, SQL, TOAD, Version One, XML, Web Services .
- Prepared quality assurance reports for each product line.
- Documented quality issues with software products.
- Implemented and updated bug tracking procedures.
- Identified software defects.
- Provides inputs and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with software development team if required under the guidance of the Test Lead.
- Bug identification and tracking, examining the severity and priority of the Defects and Reporting in the bug-tracking excel sheet, retesting and regression testing.
- Perform functional testing which includes application integration, system, system/network integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, volume, load and fallback.
- Attend meeting with the business/client as a team member to make them understand the scenario.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production and responsible for coordinating/engaging build movements to the QA environment as directed by Team Lead.
- Ability to work with software developers, business analysts, project managers and business users on a project by project basis.
- Responsible for successful execution and alerting test leads and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Prepared and executed batch test suite through TestNG via Ant.
- Verify the Automated Test Result, and Logging the Defect in QC and updating status to the higher management.
- Involved in test scripts review.
Tools: used: Area Calculator Tool, Distance Calculator Tool, Elevation Calculator, Geocode, Batch Geocode, Reverse Geocode, Bounding Box
- Making proper digital and other maps, replicating and submitting understandable data into the systems
- Upholding a geographical library that has different kinds of maps and already prepared related information, all that is utilized in accordance with the latest trends and information. And should also include proper information related to this field
- Developing superior geographical contents for printings
- Collaborating with co-workers in order to make sure that the maps prepared are stable and correct and are in agreement with the regional map standards, irrespective of their location
- Making sure that the fixed information receives arises from an individual information opening
- Devising and organizing the environmental condition information update monthly by using automatic sensing information and commodities
- Making sure that the attributed information is properly saved and written as per the rules, regulations and policies of the company
- Studying and examining attributed information wherever needed and enhancing the quality of maps
- Arranging and upholding the maps in a proper order and modifying and converting them into specialized ones
- Coming up with brief maps and studying and examining them
- Attending the evaluation and examination workshops of the company based on various seasons for food protection and biological processes
- Developing, altering and pursuing information related to this field
- Confirming the exit path information by implementing the utilization of videos and Google earth
- Analyzing and explaining tabular charts and implementing inside advanced tools
- Presenting various matters that include periodical step-ups of the company
- Noting the methods and processes that are required for the supply of path information