- Over Seven years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance for Web, Consumer Electronics and Mobile domain
- Experience in testing of media mobile apps based on Android and iOS platforms for STBs (Set - top boxes) integration
- Expertise in reviewing and analyzing of Business requirements and writing QA test plan, test cases, and test scripts based on system specifications
- Experience in black box and white box testing
- Strong experience in testing web based and client-server applications
- Performed Functional, Integration, System, Smoke, Regression, Performance, and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience writing SQL queries for database manipulations
- Experience in creating and enhancing automation test scripts and libraries in Perl
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium
- Experience in Web service/ API testing.
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Quick learner and team player with excellent communication skills
Operating systems: Linux, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Ubuntu
Languages: Perl, Java, and HTML Languages
Bug Tracking Tools: TestDirector, Bugzilla, Track+ and JIRA
Testing Tools: Mercury TestDirector, WinRunner, Load Runner, Selenium Web Driver, POSTMAN, Testopia, and QWARTS
Software Quality Lead
Environment: Linux, Windows, Testopia, QWARTS, Eclipse IDE, JIRA, Jama, SQL, Bugzilla, SmartBear, TestTrak, Selenium, JMeter
- Performed QA lead role for AdSkip project from scoping to project launch.
- Involved in formal PRDs reviews and analyzed the user requirements
- Designed test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Developed APIs and test scripts in Perl for functional and regression testing using custom build automation framework called QWARTS integrated with Eclipse IDE
- Experience in Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium-WebDriver.
- Created and executed tests on ipad to verify the tagging tool app
- Designed developed and implemented web services testing procedures
- Documented software defects using a bug tracking system, analyzed and documented results, reported and tracked defects, verified and validated fixes.
- Worked directly with developers and product owners to identify, plan and communicate issues to project team and escalate to management as required.
- Participated in code reviews and test design reviews
ConfidentialSoftware Quality Lead
- Reviewed product requirement documents, and developed test plan and test cases
- Maintain JIRA issues for all the defects found during testing
- Interacted with the development team to resolve the problems.
- Provided test results/feedback on a timely manner and involved in QA meetings
- Tested with HDMI, DVI, S-video, composite and component video outputs.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, FAST and Compliance testing for this project.
- Tested Confidential app on android tablet as a part of alpha testing.
- Worked on DOCSIS network interface to configure STB to use either LAN or DOCSIS as its WAN connection
Environment: TestDirector, WinRunner, Track+, Java, Eclipse, Load Runner, Bugzilla
- Involved in Test planning and Test Design based on Technical requirements
- Generated test summary reports using TestDirector.
- Conducted Functional, Regression and GUI testing through WinRunner.
- Used SQL queries for manipulating and retrieving the data
- Used Track+ to report and track bugs found in the application.
- Participated in bug review meetings and weekly QA status meetings
- Used LoadRunner to regularly test performance life cycles