- To acquire a challenging position, with a safe and progressive organization that will utilize my experience, education, and skills for productive work and advancement based on achievement.
- Innovative software engineer offering full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Spearheads full life-cycle project development and innovatively manages quality assurance.
- Consistently delivers strong and sustainable technology gains. Organizational driver offering productivity improvements, pioneering technologies, and process redesign and reengineering. Responsible, articulate, and results oriented with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Focused and hardworking individual; with the ability to troubleshoot complex problems with the skill set to develop innovative solutions to challenges; poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Testing & Methodologies
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- Functional Requirements
- Scripting & Documentation
- Regression & Negative Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Testing Automation
- Defect/Bug Tracking Tools
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- QA & QC Standards
- HP QTP/UFT
- TCP/IP protocols
Technical Tools: Core JAVA, Selenium, Ruby gems, My SQL, UBUNTU, Windows, Mac, Unix, GIT, Bamboo, Cucumber, Splunk, HTML, CSS, Charles proxy, Rest API, Postman,Sharepoint
- Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC/STLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Successfully delivered design and code using Scrum methodology in Agile environment.
- Designed the application with iterative methodology, refactoring the existing code and developing a new code.
- Deployed the web components into the Tomcat application server on Amazon VM.
- Designed and developed test specification for feature owned areas and performed repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Documented software issues and enhancement requests and assists development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the problem in CI environment.
- Analyzed trends and performance in overall testing process of reporting services tool to facilitate strategic recommendations and improve efficiencies.
- Reviewed functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Developed SQL queries to retrieve data from the SQL Server.
- Lead a team of 4 in automating the test cases using cucumber framework.
- Implemented a Confidential approach to the Test NG code.
- Trained a team a 3 in automating the test NG test cases by following the best practices.
- Wrote cucumber commands with JAVA code base (framework) as an underlying layer.
- Experience with selenium, HP QTP/UFT, Charles proxy.
- Developed Ruby scripts to automate the secondary screen devices (iOS and Android devices).
- Implemented necessary RESTful web services to achieve the requirements for automation using both Java and Ruby Gems.
- Collaborated with various teams on developing test automation framework archives, enhanced and maintained the internal automation tools.
- Intermediate level experience on Selenium, Created a new selenium project to demo the implementation of it for migrating the secondary screen automation(web application) project.
- Actively participated in project migration from TestNG to Selenium.
- Performed Unit Testing, SIT and Acceptance testing for the web application.
- Basic knowledge of web requests and HTTP protocol.
- Automated the daily and weekly reports( Confidential ) using Confidential approach, and updated to the higher-up’s on a daily and weekly basis.
QA Automation Engineer
- Prepared evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Entered commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Provided technical support services to customers and effectively resolved issues with hardware, software, multiple operating systems, network connectivity, account management and profile authorization.
- Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Conducted office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
- Developed Test Plan Document for numerous Releases.
- Developing Regression suit for various module using Selenium Web driver with core Java in Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in reviews, Manual Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, and Black Box Testing, Used automated tools like above, Selenium IDE and Quality center 11.0.
- Used Gherkin languages to write features and scenarios
- Supported web issues including SharePoint and assisted with web hosting and administration.
- Managed and updated the ticketing systems with the tickets in queue and distributed them to the appropriate teams based on the functionality of the teams.
- Ran server scripts to identify technical glitches in application profiles.