- About 3 years of IT experience with a strong background in Testing and development of Data Integration tools including Informatic Power center 9.x.
- Hands On testing experience on Sterling Commerce OMS Product modules - Distributed Order Management (DOM) and end to end testing experience of POC/POS implementation at Confidential .
- Ability to understand supply chain business combined with technical knowledge reduces the turnaround time and benefits the clients.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and well versed with all phases of product implementation such as Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Possess positive attitude, strong organizational skills, attention to detail with accuracy and a continuous learner of new skills.
- Extensive hands on experience of Sterling order management system testing Point of Sale system (POS) implementations in Retail Domain
- Experience in managing/coordinating large testing efforts in an integrated environment.
- Expert in Test activities that include: identify defects, debug and troubleshoot; perform impact, defect and gap/root cause analysis; coordinate test resources, status reporting, issue resolution, defect tracking activities.
- In depth knowledge with direct experience in SDLC/STLC, Testing methodologies and defect management. Experience in developing QA processes, testing standard/best practices at program/enterprise level.
- Expert in Test Planning & execution phases of
- Smoke Test
- System Test
- GUI Test
- Integration Test
- Regression Test
- End to End Test
- User Acceptance Test
- Cross Functional Test Proficient in creating Test Strategy, Master Test Plan and Requirement coverage metrics by decomposing business requirements, providing estimates and developing/reviewing test scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Good exposure and hands on expertise in using Quality Center, test/defect management tool for Defect Reporting, Tracking and Documentation.
- Good knowledge and experience in following/implementing Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
Domain Management: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Product: IBM Sterling OMS, Informatica
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g
Database Tools: DB2, Sqldeveloper
Test Management Tools: HPQC, JIRA,Confluence.
App servers: WebLogic
Confidential, Menomonee Falls
- Involved in Business Requirement Gathering (Agile Testing)
- Prepared Test Strategy & Test Plan Document
- Performed Sterling Application testing at component level using api tester and SBC
- Data mining from production environment for the Sprint Data requirements
- Maintained the test data
- Coordinated with multiple teams for End to End Planning & Execution
- Defect Reporting and defect co-ordination EE, PSA, Sale, Returns and PA regression, end to end testing (front end and backend) including test case planning, test execution, defect coordination, stakeholder demos in POC
- Involved in Create High Level Design (HLD) for Internet Screen functionality, data needs Interface and Batch documentation (HLD).
- Worked with business teams to identify and analyze bottlenecks.
- Attended weekly meetings with the Client to discuss for the releases, process flows & weekly project status.
- Worked on the CCB’s for new changes in the production env, by gathering the new change requirements by conducting the user meetings, preparing HLD’s, test scripts.
- Maintained timelines and project schedules, using MS Project and MS Visio.
- Extensively used SQL statements to test the DB2 database.
- Created test plan, test estimations, test cases, test condition matrix and involved in feature discussions and meetings.
- Participated troubleshooting/debugging test environment defects.
- Perform requirement gathering and converting them into High level design documents.
- Provide training documents to End Users.
- Participated in managing and optimizing the utilization of assets in the test environments using TCIM.
- Participated test environment planning and setup, configuration management, implementation of test code, and procuring test assets.