- Having 9 years of experience in Quality Assurance providing extensive support in test planning, test development and test execution of projects both manually and using automation tools like Selenium, QTP, Defect tracking tool Quality Center, HP ALM, Jira.
- Good domain working experience at Core Banking & Financial Service, Healthcare, Retail Manufacturing, E - commerce industry applications.
- Good Experience in executing Java Selenium WebDriver/IDE test scripts and Test Frameworks using Test NG.
- Good Experience in cross browser, web testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in Manual Testing using HP interactive products like - HP Quality Center (QC), HP ALM.
- Experience with Database tools like MS SQL Server, SQL, Performed backend validation testing.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Requirements Traceability and Test Reports.
- Played a key role in implementing Agile QA testing processes..
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, Analytical and Technical attitude with the ability to solve complex problems; Can work very well in a team as well as independently under minimum supervision.
Test Management and Defect Reporting tools: Test Director, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center, HP ALM 11.52
Testing Tools: Selenium - WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, Junit, Test NG, QTP, Win Runner 6.0/7.2,LoadRunner 8.2, Florence soft Diff Engine X. Beyond Compare.
Application Tools: Eclipse, Fire bug, Fire path
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Frameworks: Junit, Test NG, TDD, Data- Driven Development
Firefox Addons: XPath, XPath checker, Firebug
SDLC Methods: Agile, Waterfall.
Databases: Oracle 8i /9i, 10g SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access.
Applications: MS Office Pro (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Languages: Java, VB Script
Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 2008 Server/XP/2003 Server/Vista
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Performed Client Acceptance Testing
- Develops and executes functional, Regression and System Integration (end to end) test scenarios and test cases utilizing user stories contained within Iterative process and Business Process Flows.
- Attend QA Team Meetings, Business walkthrough Sessions, Lunch and Learn Sessions, Planning meetings.
- Provides estimates on the amount of time needed to complete testing related efforts.
- Generate test status report (execution results) within HP ALM/Quality Center and manage triage meeting with BA, Dev and Managers
- Coordinate between onsite and offshore team members of QA.
- Manage KT sessions to IT team members on application functionality.
- Interacting with the onsite people and resolve the issues.
- Use SharePoint for tracking team and project documents
- Defect management - Track defects till closure using Serena Team Track
- Performed Client Acceptance Testing and got converted in to Production Readiness Testing team.
- Performed In detail and High level Regression Testing for Multiple Applications.
- Met with Business to finalize the Regression Test Cases for respective Elevations
- Interacted with several IT team members for the creation of Data and verified the Flow of the data in to respective Application to see End Results.
- Well acquainted with Defect Management, Defect Resolution, and Defect Tracking Systems.
- Ability to understand Business and Functional requirements and transform them into test cases, and ability to assess whether deliverables meet requirements
Environment: Windows 7, Java, HP ALM, Serena Team Track.
- Identify the scope the impact of this project on different applications
- Identified opportunities to apply automation or other tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators
- Experienced with designing the Test scripts for automated testing using Selenium, Test NG and Eclipse IDE.
- Executed numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced with application deployments and continuous integration with Jenkins
- Experienced with industry standard version control tool GitHub
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Test NG and executed selenium automation scripts in java using Test NG prior to agile release.
- Work with project managers, technical leads, and subject matter experts to plan and execute functional and system tests
- Working closely with the Developers in the review and modification of the product and its specifications using Agile-testing methodology
- Attended Stand Up meetings on Daily Basis.
- Maintain ALM for projects requirements, Created Test cases and defects
- Analyzed test results, identified issues and reported it to the developers and project manager through Jira.
- Compared huge Excel files using Florence soft Diff Engine X tool and Beyond Compare.
- Attending the triage calls for defect prioritizing and assignment.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Involved in Analysis of Business Requirements, Use Cases, Design Flowcharts and testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and Software Requirements Specifications; Creation of Test Data Requirements and Test Condition Matrix; Setting Up Test Environment; Software Test execution; Defect Management.
- Executed scripts for Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver functions which reads data from Excel files.
- Executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Compatibility XPath in Selenium
- Actively involved in daily sync up meetings with development team, business system analyst, and other stakeholders in the project.
- Created and managed test data required for executing test scenarios.
- Created Issues/bugs using Jira.
- Analyzing the functional requirements and creating the test cases
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, XPATH, TDD, Agile, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, Quality Center, Jira, MS- Office, Windows.
- Met with business analysts to understand business functionalities, requirements and designed test cases to satisfy those requirements.
- Manually executed Test cases after reviewing the business requirement document and Technical specifications
- Responsible for updating existing test cases against the requirements
- Worked in agile environment, attended daily morning stand up (scrum) Meetings, updated daily status on what was done yesterday, what will be done today, and any blocking issues
- Wrote SQL queries for backend testing of the applications
- Performed change request (CR), analysis necessary to developed accurate and testable scenarios.
- Responsible for creating the test cases in Quality Centre and mapping them with the requirements.
- Provided defect status reports & test-case execution reports on weekly basis using
- HP Quality Center.
- Performed sanity, regression and system testing to verify incremental and
- Existing functionality of various Demand builds during each iterations.
- Provided daily and weekly project status reports and escalated issues to the
- Manager as well as Providers as needed.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Analyzed the business requirements, FSD, and developed test cases to test the
- Complete functionality of the application.
- Developed Test scenarios and Test cases and executed the Test cases.
- Developed complex SQL queries to perform Database testing.
- Implemented various testing techniques like Functionality testing, System testing
- Test data for the business users to execute the test scenarios.
- Implemented testing strategies as defined by project management.
- Executed the scripts and logged the defects using Quality Center.
- Worked with developers to resolve the issues.
Environment: MS Office, Java, HP QC, Windows, SQL Server 2008.