- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with 6+ years’ experience certifying and ensuring quality of new and existing software with the upmost confidentiality.
- Certified Scrum Master with 4+ years of experience in Delivery and Process Improvement Methodologies.
- Adept at interdepartmental coordination and communication.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Atlassian Developer Tools, and Agile methodologies.
- Implemented technical requirements into functioning software saving the company thousands of dollars.
Confidential, Twin Falls, ID
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining functional and regression test cases and other test artifacts including but not limited to test plans and approaches, test strategy, test cases, and requirements traceability matrices.
- Managed traceability matrices, change requests, test plans, test cases, user guides, capability discovery reports and delivery roadmaps.
- Isolated, replicated, reported and verified defects and bug fixes.
- Executed testing scripts of functional, integration and regression testing.
- Assembled and consolidated testing status to internal and customer management teams.
- Reviewed data packets, logs, database records and various API’s.
Confidential, Elko, NV
- Practiced network asset management by maintaining network component inventory, related documentation and technical specifications.
- Used a wide variety of techniques and tools in the development and unit testing of software applications, including: object oriented programming languages, software analysis tools, design techniques, database management systems, middleware, data access and retrieval programs.
- Provided daily support to ensure faculty and staff had all necessary tools to perform tasks efficiently.
- Provided documentation on start - up, shut down and first level troubleshooting processes to the help desk staff.