- About 5 years of experience in Information Technology - Quality Assurance with expertise in Manual Testing , Functional Automation , Mobile Automation , Build Deployment, and Continuous Integration with different applications.
- Extensive experience working in full software testing life cycle (STLC). and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP and Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Proficient in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios, and Test Summary Reports for both Manual and Automated Testing based on Business Requirements.
- Excellent experience of HP automation tool QTP and VB Script language.
- Expert in performing different tests types, QA Methodologies: White Box, Black Box, Front-End and Back-End, Stress & Load, Regression, Configuration, Functional, Installation & Integration, Smoke, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver (Functional & Regression Testing), TestNG , Junit , ANT , Maven , Jenkins, and SOAP UI Pro for testing Web based Applications .
- Extensive experience with Agile Scrum model , V- model and Water fall model life cycles.
- Extensively used Java for test case automation.
- Having experience in testing SOAP/REST based Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
- Used Ruby Mine for creating the Scenarios, Step Definitions and Support code for the story cards using SeleniumWeb Driver, Ruby language, Page Object model etc.
- Expertise in building Keyword driven, Data driven and Hybrid driven frameworks using Selenium WebDriver.
- Comfortable doing Manual Testing as per the Requirement.
- Implemented Mobile Test automation framework using Appium .
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Server .
- Hands on experience in Page Object Model design pattern using Selenium WebDriver .
- Involved in implementing BDD framework using Cucumber .
- Experienced working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson .
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment. Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Have experience in Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, and Defect Management using HP Quality Centre 10.1 and JIRA.
- Quick learner, self-starter, great communicator and follow good work ethics and QA methodologies.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) &Git.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Testing Tools: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, UFT, Appium, JMeter, Jenkins, Quality Center, ALM, Soap UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle.
Web Technologies: ASP, XML, HTML, VB, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA.
Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache.
Languages: JAVA, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, VB script, Java Script.
Repository System: GitHub, Subversion.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Creating and enhancing numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the Tested application and in the test environment.
- Manually perform Functional testing that includes Security, System testing, Smoke testing and Back-end testing.
- Python script that populate user files with the requirements needed for their assignment, as part of the production workflow.
- Been a part of the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) team enforcing best practices for services ( REST and SOAP)
- Very comfortable writing in VBScripts and not just record scripts or run scripts that someone else coded
- Used Firebug to identify element locator. Also Tested Java API using Test NG/Java.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability matrix. Used Java Assertions for validations against an element on the page.
- Involve with the team to conduct Regression Testing using Win Runner.
- Involved in UAT testing and peer-reviews.
- Created and executed automated software test plans, cases & scripts and performed manual testing.
- Developed and analyzed test reports as part of root cause analysis.
- Responsible for attending the Daily meeting regarding the status of the Application on Daily basis.
- Developed Regression Test Plan document based on business requirements changes and specification documents.
- Contributed in developing website by using HTML coding.
- Used Jenkins provides continuous integration services for software development.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Test-NG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release.
- Using Test Director as the Management and Defect tracking tool.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
- Contributed in development of web GUI for entity management system.
- Participated and Initiated Team meetings on a regular basis and involved in active discussion to improve the testing quality by better strategies and testing approach.
Environment: Testing, Manual Testing, Selenium Web driver, Selenium IDE, Java, AJAX, MS Excel, GIT, SQL Server, Oracle.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Developed and maintained Test Documentation including Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data and log defects using Rally.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Created and executed the test scripts with Java/Junit for Server side APIs.
- Involved validating sites across browsers and operating systems, the accuracy of links, visual presentation, and its alignment with design specifications.
- Used Selenium RC framework with java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Responsible for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Executed automation tests in development and QA environment.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI for web services testing.
- Performed Regression testing for every modification in the application and new builds using Selenium RC.
Environment: Manual Testing, Selenium RC, HTML, Java, MS Excel, SOAP, Windows.
- Analyzed requirements provide testing scope and proposed the testing methodologies.
- Developed test plan, wrote test cases and executed test cases from stories for the application under test using HP Quality Center
- Designed and executed functional testing and performance testing on Gannett client facing application
- Performed System, Integration, Regression and Compatibility Testing
- Provided technical guidance, when needed to other members of Quality Assurance, Software Engineering,
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Maintain automated test Script by using Quick test pro (QTP).
- Facilitated defect management meeting with project management and development team
- Prepared documentation for assigned projects and followed software requirements.
- Developed script and performed Web Services testing using soap UI tool.
Environment: MS office, Quality Center, QTP/UFT, SQL Server, Soap UI, XML, Linux, Web Services.