- Over 10 Years of experience in Quality Assurance with strong expertise in Manual QA and Automation.
- Led test teams at multiple time zones and delivered several projects with high quality on time.
- Collaborated with management, product and developers to troubleshoot wide - ranging issues including customer relations and overall technical approach.
- Excellent skills in defining/analysis of business requirements, use cases, functional, non-functional requirements and systems design specification
- 4 + years of experience in agile environment using JIRA for each sprints tracking deliverables.
- Expertise in different types of testing such as Functional testing, System Integration Testing, Regression testing and UAT testing in domains such as Telecommunication, Server and Printer.
- Developed test cases and generated Automation scripts using open source tools like Rest Assured API, Maven, TestNG, Log4j, POSTMAN and SOAP UI and some hands on experience in designing and developing data driven framework.
- Good experience in Python and IDE-PyCharm.
- Experience in Web Services API testing using REST Assured API.
- Extensive knowledge in Software development/Test Life Cycle, Business requirement analysis and testing using Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Worked in developing and maintaining Test Scripts, analysing defects and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects using Quality center
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested
- Worked on various test management tools such as JIRA, HP ALM,TFS,MTM and IBM ClearQuest for logging the defects, understanding the user stories, creating and updating test cases,
- Experienced in CI/CD tool Jenkins and Performance tool JMeter.
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment Experience using Jenkins servers.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap Web Service and Restful Web Service Testing.
- Troubleshoot defects and manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate each.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with the Development and Product Management team in Sprint Planning, analyzed, developed product stories, and included them in Sprint Backlog, also involved in Retrospective meetings.
- Involved in End-to-End, Front-end, Stress, System, Beta Testing & Performance Testing.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a Quest and zeal to learn new technologies and to perform challenging tasks.
- Highly Motivated, Detail oriented, Versatile and able to work independently or as a part of a team
Programming Languages: Java, Python
Test Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, TFS, MTM, Rational Clear Quest
Functional Testing Tools: IBM RFT, POSTMAN, SOAP UI
Test Development Tool & IDEs: Eclipse IDE, Maven, TestNG, Log4j2
SDLC: Agile(Scrum), Water Fall, V-Model
Databases: Mongo DB
Others: Jmeter, Jenkins
Lead Automation Engineer/Automation Test Lead
- Test planning, effort estimation and providing the weekly reports on the test execution status.
- Offshore coordination and test effort allocation
- Attending weekly status call with clients and provide updates on testing status, blocking defects etc.
- Analyze the Business and System Requirement Document (SRS), Explaining requirement to team members and review Test Cases, Test Strategy created by Team Members.
- Experience in writing Test cases for Automated Web services API testing.
- Experience in implementing Automation using Rest Assured API, Eclipse, TestNG and Log4j2.
- Performed web services/API testing using SOAPUI tool for SOAP and RESTful Web Services using WSDL.
- Extensive experience in various Agile Ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Product Backlog Grooming, Iteration planning, Demos, Iteration Retrospective).
- Extensively using JIRA for bug tracking and test reporting. Conducting various meetings and walkthroughs, discussing existing defects and providing test status update to the QA Manager.
- Create, schedule and run the performance scenarios using JMeter and generate necessary graphs.
Environment: Eclipse, Java, Rest Assured API, Maven, TestNG, POSTMAN, SOAPUI, JIRA, Jenkins, Jmeter
Automation Test Engineer
- Actively Participated in requirement gathering from end Users, Responsible for writing functional Specifications and design documents.
- Build a detailed, reusable, Script - free Keyword + Data - Driven framework for over 45% Test cases using Rest Assured API +TestNG.
- Experienced in testing the Rest Web Services using POSTMAN.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Developed training materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of new resources.
- Experienced in Server HW validation e.g. adding. Upgrading and verifying the components and drivers, DIMM/ROM validation.
Environment: Solaris OS10, HP QUIX, UNIX, SQL, POSTMAN, TESTNG, Eclipse IDE, HP ALM
- Involved in Requirement review, Design review and understanding the business.
- Prepared Test scripts using Python for Regression testing
- Analysing test requirement documents and requirement consolidations.
- Writing and Reviewing of System Test plan and Test cases documents with Developer and SE and also with interface application.
- Executing the Test cases, defect findings, and give feedback/recommendations.
- Reviewing test cases to ensure coverage and conformance to business requirements.
- Tracking and prioritizing defects and collaborating with developers to resolve test bugs.
- Raising defects in the project during functional and pair wise testing and later prepared the System test result summary and upload in the central repository.
- Regression testing on applicable module to make sure that Bug has removed.
- Actively participated in project related walk through, meetings as a part of process improvement.
- Conducting Training of the development as well as new team members as per requirement.
- Responsible for analyzing the test results and reporting the same to QA Manager/Lead.
- Support JST and UAT testing.
Environment: WebGUI, XGUI, RFT 8, Java Scripting, ClearQuest, UNIX, Python, PyCharm