- 3 years of IT experience working on different projects.
- Strong understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), testing, defect tracking and reporting
- Good at creating and executing SQL queries
- Participated in User Acceptance Test (UAT), documented procedures and guiding the user’s in.
- Strong skills in (Word, Excel, Macros, Pivot Tables, Outlook PowerPoint Presentation)
- Experience in working with Quality Center
- Understand ETL process and tools such as Informatica
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
- Developed and modified existing test cases and did peer review
- Involved in meetings with Business Analysts and Development
- Key expertise includes testing, debugging GUI, Multi - Applications environment, automated testing and performance testing.
- Knowledge in Supply chain management.
- Experience in using Tools like Selenium web driver with eclipse, Cucumber, quality center, Test Director, and Database applications.
- Participated in backend testing using SQL queries in Oracle.
- Involved in Regression and retesting of the application.
- Involved in coordinating with offshore team and assign the tasks accordingly.
- Used Quality Center for Bug reporting and communicating to developers and test team members.
- Generated daily and weekly test execution and defect status reports for Management.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify and evaluate viable alternatives to resolve issues and mitigate risks in a logical manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
- As a Qa analyst worked for various healthcare organizations
- Committed team player, with excellent communication skills and self-starter, capable of working independently with strong sense of organization and effective time management
Testing Tools: Quality Center 9.2
Visualization Tool: Tableau
Testing Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
OS: Windows 7, Windows XP, UNIX
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Others: MS Office
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involve in Test Plan and test strategy planning.
- Experience in using use cases and business flow/ Business process as requirement document.
- As a QA analyst worked with internal applications that would support retail(supply chain) of the organization. This project included the maintenance of database and progress of customers as well.
- Collected and gathered data from divisional leads.
- Conducted data validation and ensured data consistency.
- Involve in Test Plan and test strategy planning.
- Reviewed and analyzed data quality.
- Participate in reviewing the BRD and provided the feedback to Business
- Develop and modify existing test cases and did peer review
- Involve in meetings with Business Analysts and Development
- Use Quality Center HP ALM for generating Test Plan, and Test Sets
- Create complete user Documentation and Test Reports
- Perform manual testing for all the phases of testing application
- Participate in Web services testing using Soap UI
- Involve in Regression and retesting of the application
Environment: HP ALM 11.0, SOAPUI, XML, MS office, ERP-SAP, SQL, JIRA
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Interacted with Team to determine User requirements and goals
- Carried out manual testing for various modules of the product as per test plan
- Collaborated with the Team members and client for clarifications
- Coordination of induction and knowledge transfer for new team members
- Provided timely data to managers for maintaining all project related matrices and provided data for project management activities
- Experience in data analysis using SQL Queries
- Communicated with the off-shore QA and Developer teams on regular basis
- Executed Manual Test Cases by using positive and negative data inputs
- Tracked the bugs by using Quality Center
- Performed Functionality testing, System Testing, Regression Testing. Participated in User Acceptance Test (UAT), Documented procedures and guiding the users in
- Execution of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for User Acceptance Testing
- Solely responsible for maintaining a positive and professional relationships with large insurance clients (i.e. Aetna, Cigna, Keystone Mercy and a lot more) and serve as their day-to-day primary contact for issue resolution or inquiries
- Researched, reviewed and responded to specific health insurance and billing inquiries that come in from internal and external clients
- Responsible for managing professional licensure documentation (i.e. state licenses, DEA, and malpractice) for over 100 doctors and coordinate delivery and upkeep with over 15 different insurance companies (MCOs, PPO, DHMO)
- Maintained clear and effective communication with stakeholders to assure diligent follow-ups on billing claims and billing problems. Resolve issues and communicate results to upper management
- Ensured legal compliance through verification, analysis and review of key documentation and professional records
- Good communication skills to coordinate between testing and development team