- ISTQB Certified Testing Professional
- 10.5 Years of professional experience in Software Testing on Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Web service testing, web application testing and Team coordination activities in Test lead role
- Ability to manage, co - ordinate, cooperate and adapt in any team as an efficient team player.
- Having relevant experience and exposure to all stages of Software Life Cycle like Project Estimation, Analysis, Planning, Design, Execution and Defect Management Activities.
- Experience in doing Agile software methodology
- Extensively involved in Database testing using SQL Queries. Experience in Creating and updating tables, views, working with triggers, stored procedures
- 2 years of Experience on Selenium Automation for Web applications using Webdriver and TestNG
- Developed test framework and automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver and Java/TestNG
- Experience in writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods & TestNG Annotations.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Expert in preparing &reviewing Test documents such as Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Cases, Test Data, Traceability Matrix &Test summary Report with adequate quality including review/rework & signoff
- Experience in verifying XML files/Schema validation against business rules provided by the client
- Experienced in verifying and validating XML request and response files from the third party service provider using SOAP UI
- Hands on experience in Mainframe Testing and Manual Testing with exposure to both waterfall model and agile methodology
- Familiar with test management tools like HP Quality Centre, Test Director, RALLY and JIRA
- Involved in Defect Management including Defect Logging, Defect Analysis
- Participate in the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Has very good experience in analyzing and testing critical business applications
- Goal oriented: results achiever, Meeting deadlines. Excellent team spirit and leadership qualities with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Sound Knowledge in IME (Information Media & Entertainment), Life Insurance.
- Soap UI
- MS SQL
- SQL developer
- XML SPY
- Win Merge
- HP ALM
- HP Quality Centre
- Test Director
- RALLY and JIRA
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- Test Strategies & Coverage
- Database Testing
- Functional Requirements
- Estimation, Analysis, Planning
- Regression & Negative Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Web service Testing
- Agile scrum methodologies
- Mobile testing
- Defect management, Defect/Bug Tracking
- QA & QC Standards
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Automation Testing with Selenium
- XML file/Schema validation
- Manage 10 member offshore team
- Understand and analyze project requirements and preparing the estimation for the new projects. Review test cases/scenarios in RALLY based on the user story allocation
- Defect logging, defect analysis, defect tracking.
- Participate in the status meetings, daily stand up meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Preparing Knowledge transition document for the new team members
- Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected and Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Identifying the automation candidate test cases from the functional regression list and Setting up the Automation environment using Eclipse, Selenium web driver files, TestNG jars and implementation for CRAFT framework
- Locating all the web elements available in the application and stored under the objects using POM model .Developing automated test scripts using Java in eclipse
- Executing the automated scripts in different browser combinations and analyzing the failures to make a fix on the scripts accordingly
Tools: Eclipse, RALLY, SoapUI, Selenium, SQL Developer
- Manage 8 member offshore team
- Create/Review the Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Results and Defect Reports prepared by team members.
- Develop reports like test plan, test summary report, Test and Evaluation strategy document
- Responsible for Database Analysis/Database Testing .Creating SQL queries / Creating and updating tables, views, working with triggers, stored procedures
- Worked with XML files to compare against business rules provided. Performed Schema validation to verify the XML tags and values in BDL
- Carried out load and functional tests for client-specific Web services using SoapUI
- Defect logging, defect analysis, defect tracking.
- Executing/Updating Parasoft SOA scripts for System/Regression testing in ESB to OSB migration
Tools: SoapUI, Quality Centre, Notepad++, SQL server management studio, Oracle SQL developer, XML Spy, Parasoft SOA
- Requirements analysis
- Prepared Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Results and Defect Reports and executed the test cases
- Involved in Defect analysis, Defect Logging & defect retesting
- Daily Status Report to Onsite team and the project managers
- Tested Web Services /XML /SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool.
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database.
- Handled database testing and conducted tests on the Oracle databases Oracle SQL developer using SQL queries.
Tools: JIRA, Soap UI, SQL Developer
Internal quality Enabler
- Worked along with Delivery teams like Confidential, SFG and North West mutual projects
- Worked with cross-functional teams to improve processes and to drive product quality.
- Analysis of Customer reported issues utilizing research and resolution within assigned authority
- Responsible for risk analysis and tracking in Mainspring
- Responsible for Risk governance and reporting to SBU heads with suggestions/recommendations
- Implemented effective effort tracking method for projects undergoing customer escalation
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules and participate in quality audits
- Identify processes, situations, etc where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement