- 9.5 years of IT experience
- Expert in Oracle Confidential Functional Testing, Database Testing
- Expert in HP ALM, Clear Case, Clear Quest
- Expert in Requirement review, Test Planning, Test Analysis
- Expert in Test case creation, execution and Defect Management
- Sound knowledge in Confidential and Confidential domain
- Expert in Confidential Merchandising System (RMS), Confidential Price Management(RPM), Confidential Integration Bus (RIB) and Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Expert in SQL, UNIX, Toshiba 4960 OS
- Experience in Point of Sale Testing
- Experience in Black Box and Grey Box Testing
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall models
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNQA Lead
Tools: Confidential Merchandising System (RMS), SQL, Unix, HP ALM
- Involved in Functional Requirement Review and Test Case Review with business users
- QA Lead for multiple projects
- Expert knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Strategies, Defect Management to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements.
- UAT support for business users
- Experience in developing SQL scripts to validate the tables and application data using backend database testing
- Experience in troubleshooting application and data issues
- Experience in Black box and Grey Box Testing
- Experience in running Batches
- Actively participated in Integration testing and Testing support for external systems like Order management and Point of Sale
- Defect management in HP ALM
- Experience in Onshore - Offshore delivery model
Confidential, Bentonville, ARQA Lead
Tools: 4960 Operating System, UNIX, HP ALM
- Experience in IBM 4690 OS, General Sales Application(GSA) and testing POS applications (Registers and Controllers)
- Tested Confidential and Sam's 50 key, SIGUI registers, Self-Checkout register
- Validated that Mobile Self Checkouts Application is able to scan different barcode types like UPC-A, EAN - 8, EAN - 13, EAN -128, QR Barcode
- Verified log files by logging in to controllers to identify the issue and coordinated with interface Test, Dev teams. for various projects
- Meetings with end users for requirement gathering and test plan approval
- Coordinate with offshore team during system testing
- Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Case Review
- Test Execution and defect management
- Pre-merge testing with Development team and support UAT
- Projects worked are 1hour guarantee, MC40 testing and mobile wallet
- Mode of payment used for testing cash, check, mobile wallet, debit, credit, EMV, MASTER, VISA,
- Test Data preparation
Technology / tools: Confidential Merchandising System 12.0 (RMS), Confidential Price Management (RPM),
- Understanding the new functional requirements and the business needs
- Preparing test scripts comprising of test scenarios and definition to test:
- Executing the test scripts and capturing the test results which included testing various modules in ORMS and ORPM, running ORMS/ORPM batches as well as verifying the data has reached the downstream systems via BizTalk interface
- Extensively used SQL queries for data validations
- Raising functional/technical defects whenever necessary, also suggesting design improvement suggestions.
- Preparing the summary reports and defect reports along with the Test Lead.
- Interacted with BA’s, development and support teams to get clarity on understanding of the business and applications
- Contribute to test strategy documents
- Performed security testing manually
- Mentoring fresher joiners on complex NBS functional areas
- Experience in both Black box and Gray Box Testing
- Part of the UAT (user acceptance testing) team carried out at the client location based out of UK.
- Worked on preparing various functional scenarios for the real business users to execute.
- Has experience working in Confidential UK, to support UAT
- Worked with business users to carry out execution of business scenarios whenever they encounter any issues on the new application.
- Captured business user feedback and bugs reported
Tools: Oracle, Toad, Siebel Analytics 7.8(Reporting Tool), Informatica 7.1 (ETL Tool)
- Defining test strategy that includes scope of testing, type of testing, testing schedule, test planning. Defining test reporting.
- Functional testing, Regression testing, GUI testing and Integration testing and Data testing
- Requirement analysis, reviewing functional requirements for business reports required by Customers.
- Designing test cases according to the functional requirement and executing test cases, and updating the test cases.
- Writing SQL queries using joins in OLTP database for data validation
- Used ETL methodology (backend testing) for supporting data extraction, transformation and loading process
- Coordinate with Siebel CRM team for OLTP data issues Generating test data through Siebel Analytics 7.8 front end
- Worked on Agile Methodology
Tools: Oracle, Toad, VB.net
- Creation of test plan/ data
- Functional Test Execution
- Tested application and verified data using SQL queries
- Defect Tracking