Technically sophisticated, business - savvy and dynamic management professional. Maintain focus on achieving bottom - line results while formulating and implementing advanced technology and business solutions for Fortune 500 businesses. Superior record of delivering simultaneous, large-scale, mission critical projects on time with the highest quality. Good team player and excellent communications skills.
- Proficiency in Formulating Business Requirements, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, Test Automation and Defect Management for Telecommunication/ Video Streaming / Mobile Application / Client-Server and Web based projects.
- Experience working with quality methodologies such as CMMI, ISO and Six Sigma.
- Excellent testing experience in all phases & stages of white-box and black-box testing with good working knowledge of testing disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling. Successfully manage multiple off-site and offshore office locations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of working across various domains such as Telecom, Embedded, Web Applications, Insurance, Printer, Retail and Video Technology.
- Hands-on experience with Network/Element management systems, Network elements, Head ends, Wireless devices, Set-Top boxes, DLNA gaming consoles, Sling box, IR Extenders, Routers and Printers.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Application testing on multiple platforms such as Android and IOS.
- Experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI tool for SOAP and RESTful Services.
- Familiar with programming & scripting languages/tools/operating systems such as C++, UNIX shell scripts, Selenium, SQL, SOAPUI, POSTMAN, Charles, HP QC, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, CA Test LISA, Wire Shark, Anritsu Traffic Generator, Windows, Unix and Linux.
S ENIOR QA A NALYST
- Developing Test Strategy, Test Approach and Test Plan from business sources related to contact centers. Conducting Code reviews, Design meetings, Test Plan reviews, Test case reviews and Defect reviews.
- Performing Web services testing using SOAP UI for validating the response from various components. Running SQL queries in getting the data from various tables and used to compare the results. Developing and Executing Automated test scripts using CA Lisa tool.
- Testing the mobile version of the application in Android and IOS platforms under different networks and Internet speeds including while on EDGE, 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi.
S ENIOR QA E NGINEER
- Managed a team of 9 QA analysts and work within the Project Management Office (PMO) to assist the IT and Systems Engineering teams to drive the quality assurance of Confidential Integration Services application
- Performing functional/integration/regression security/ad-hoc/endurance/user acceptance tests on various features such as VOD, OTT, In/Out of Home DVR and Live TV on VMS set-top boxes, iOS/Android devices running with Confidential FiOS mobile application.
- Running the performance tests with simulators and capturing the metrics, share it with onsite team and compare the metrics w.r.t field Set-Top boxes.
- Creating Test plan and Test cases for Integration, System, Regression, Web Services, Performance and Stability tests. Establish Test setups on SIT, Endurance and Production environments.
- Executing the endurance test scripts using Selenium and validation of Web Services request and response using SOAPUI tool.
S ENIOR QA E NGINEER
- Understanding the new feature requirements from Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and HLDs. Writing test plans and test scripts for Integration, Regression and System testing.
- Manual and automated test cases execution during Integration, Functional and Regression testing. Raising defects in defect tracking tool (Remedy) and follow up with design team until the defect gets fixed.
- Define testing time lines, test goals and acceptance criteria within every testing cycle and generate test reports for auditing and future used case scenarios. Debugging the print jobs from Free Flow Print Server using SQL queries.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER / LEAD CISCO
- Head end setup along with network elements GQAM, QPSK, DCM and DTA/DHCT Box. Involve in DTACS and DTA interface testing and validating SI and AMM data packets sent to the DTA.
- Collaborating with third party vendors such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and various other MSO's to gather requirements, plan, create, manage and execute test plans and test cases in a lab environment.
- Using CDETS for the defect management. Analyzing root causes for issues such as core dumps and process hanging. Following the Agile/Scrum methodology.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
- Design, develop & execute test cases and reusable data sets for integration, functional, regression, performance, UAT, security, configuration and installation testing activities as defined by the project.
- Coordinate/manage work between on-site & off-site/off-shore test teams; Convert leads into potential Opportunities using automation scripts.