- 11 Years of Total Experience in Testing, Expertise in Test Automation and Manual Testing
- Architect, Design and Develops Automation Test Framework
- Experience in Mobile Testing with IOS
- Expertise in QTP, UFT Automation and VB - script Testing
- Expertise in Java Selenium Appium Web Driver and mobile Automation.
- Expertise in Functional, System, Regression, Smoke, Certification, UAT, Pre- Production testing
- QA lead and responsible for overall QA delivery for functional testing and automation testing.
- Drive the delivery of the project\product release and strategize support to plan
- Proficient in performing all Testing activities, Agile process from Test planning to Defect tracking and managing defect life cycle
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), Jenkins and build Management tools Maven
- Experience in stash bit bucket and version control tools
- Involved in Web service Automation, PDF validation, Selenium Grid Automation
- Experience in Cucumber, Gherkin scripts for user stories following BDD, ATDD process
- Expertise in Agile methodologies and usage of JIRA from Agile perspective
- Evaluates and recommends Test Automation tools
- Expertise in Programming and Problem solving
- Creating POC and analyzing application feasibility for Automation
- Have worked in tools JSystem, Junit and Eclipse
- Good Experience in SQL and DBMS concepts
- Have worked across various domains Insurance, Banking, Ecommerce and Telecommunication
- Expertise in Test Management tools like Quality Center
- Good interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Commitment, Result oriented, Team leadership, Customer Caring and Hard working
- Ensure documents are clearly defined, scoped and placed under version control
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly status giving the clear visibility of progress towards targets to client and internal managers
- Mentor, coach and provide training to team members
HP: QTP, VB Script, Core Java, HP-Quality Center, Programming Fundamentals, Selenium, Test NG, Web Driver. Junit, See test, Appium
Secondary Skills: C, C++, Unix commands
Databases: Oracle, MySql
Tools: QTP, Eclipse, QC, Selenium, Web Driver. Appium, Jenkins, GIT, See Test
- Scrum QA lead -Involved in early on in application cycle right from the requirements discussions with Product Managers, Developers and Business Units, and with test plan/cases writing, feature, regression and production testing of code and finally post-production support.
- Responsible for recurring requirements like release rollout, scrum call, sprint planning, Sprint review, Sprint retrospective, Defect triage, UAT meeting, release support, Stories Sign off meeting, test data coordination with external team
- Design and created a Automation test scripts using Appium ATDD for IOS using Cucumber Gherkin framework, Version control with Stash and CI integration with Jenkins.
- Mobile applications testing on mobile platforms IOS with IOS devices, simulators and emulators
- Deliver Automation scripts and products
- Documentation, demo and tech talks on automation
Tools: Jira Agile, Appium, Xcode, Mobile bank, ATDD, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Gherkin
- UK onsite Assignment and Proactively engage with program managers, collaborate with clients and engage with the application team
- Assess the current test automation usage and requirements, support and initiate test automation and support test automation.
- As a Consulting expert work alongside with manual testers. Introduce them the tools and set up automation environment. Perform proof of concepts using test automation tools, recommend test automation tools that is efficient, scalable and easy to use.
- Review current framework, version control, Set Up continuous Integration for automation tools on Jenkins and Stash.
- Engaged with 100+ applications in Barclays to onboard test automation tools.
- Designed and Implemented Selenium Grid in Jenkins with multiple slave machine connected in Jenkins environment for distributed loading
- Implemented Continuous Integration for HP UFT and Selenium from Jenkins
- Implemented Junit Execution from Jenkins.
- Design and implemented SonarQube static analysis from Jenkins
- Build the framework with Maven for selenium
- Performed a POC with Appium automating a test case
- Implemented a sample framework using Cucumber and BDD
- Documented various articles on test automation tools in Confluence pages
- Automated many applications and share the framework with the application team.
- Given Tech talks on UFT and Selenium provided demo on test automations tools
Tools: Continuous Integration, Jenkins Stash, Selenium, Test NG, Web Driver, QTP, VB script and web based application, Mobile automation See Test tool, Jira, Confluence
- Leading a team of eight members and responsible for overall SQM delivery for functional testing and automation testing.
- Involved in early on in application cycle right from the requirements discussions with Product Managers, Developers and Business Units, and with test plan/cases writing, feature, regression and production testing of code and finally post-production support.
- Responsible for recurring requirements like UAT data support, release rollout, scrum call and sprint planning.
- Design and created a Automation test framework using Selenium Test NG
- Automate the XML generation and pushing to Mqueue servers. This reduced the manual testing time significantly for all phases of agile testing SIT and UAT and helped to fasten the testing time.
- Automated the web application regression scenario reducing manual efforts by 40%
- Expert in Selenium- ALM integration, Jenkins, GIT, SVN and Maven
Tools: &Technologies - XML, Selenium, Test NG, Web Driver, Java Script, Jira, Agile, QC, Etherpad, Oracle, QTP, VB script and web based application
- Started the project work right from scratch and first resource on board. Travelled to customer location on Business Visa to do a proof of concept on automation for Life Insurance applications. Following the success of POC, travelled on work permit to do end to end automation.
- Designed a new framework Hybrid Test Automation Framework and Customer was very happy with this framework.
- Considering the significant ROI of this framework, this was taken up for General insurance Applications. A fixed project was signed up for General insurance applications forming team 5+ members at offshore.
- Coordinated the team during the initial setup for GI from Onshore.
- Worked at onsite for about 1 year. Later, the Life Insurance project is also off shored with a 2 member team.Leaded the team at offshore for Life Insurance applications coordinating with customers.
- Implemented a robust Hybrid driven framework, Created 5000 + Automated cases for Functional Testing which has reduced the manual efforts significantly
Tools: QTP, VB Script, Web, Windows, Mainframe and Java based application
Senior Test Engineer (SDET) (Module Lead)
- Deputed at Bangalore for 5 months. Involved in Server Testing for BI module and Auth Server
- Unit Testing of Developer code, Database Verification through Java JDBC
- Design Test Automation, Integrate Modules, Develop Scripts in Java
Tools: Server Testing, Jsystem, Java, Junit, JDBC, My SQL, XML, Linux, Bugzila
Senior Automation Test Engineer
- Prepared a POC on automation for NSE Applications to demonstrate to client for automation feasibilities
- Creation of Scripts using QTP and integration with framework.
- Presentation of POC to Client at Mumbai Location
- Among many Vendors presentation, NSE customer was happy with this POC automation and signed a contract for automation with Mind tree
- Rewarded 10 on 10 for completing this POC successfully
Tools: QTP, Oracle, Putty, Window based client application
Software Test Engineer
- Involved in System Testing a Web based application
- Preparation of Test Plan, Estimation, Test cases and Execution
- Test Case Walk through to UAT team
- Creation of Automation Scripts using QTP for regression test cases
Tools: J2EE Based Web Application, MS access -Billing application, QTP, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Toad, Oracle 10g Client, Confidential ’s internal tools
Software Test Engineer- SDET
- Got involved early on in Product cycle right from the requirements discussions with Product Managers, Developers and Business Units, and then continued with test plan/cases writing, feature, regression and production testing of code and finally post-production support.
- Had some recurring responsibilities too like verification of weekly discounts, permanent price changes, monthly categories rollout, biweekly billing environment support, etc.
- Needed to interact with San Jose & Shanghai teams on an almost daily basis.
- Confidential Automation Lead - Launched Real Time Promotions Automation Initiative. Improved testing efficiency by 30% and mentored an engineering intern.
Tools: Eclipse, Java, Confidential Web Application, Toad, Confidential API’s, Clear case, Confidential ’s internal tools (Tracker, eBart, RTP, ACE), Windows XP