Qa Engineer Resume
- Have TWENTY years of experience in the field of Information Technology. Have extensively worked with project teams to perform the execution of testing and development in the Software field for new & modified projects (and products also).
- Have expertise in testing and test automation for client/server Web and Mobile applications. Have experience in developing various software applications also.
- Have extensive experience in using Quick Test Pro 9.x, Quality Center 9.x, Load Runner - 6.0, Pega PRPC, iTKO Lisa 5.x, Silk Test 5.5, Silk Performer 5.5, Rational Test Tools, JMeter, AutoIt v3, Soap Sonar, SoapUI 5.2, Java, C, Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, TSL, Scripting, Test partner, QA Load and IBM Mainframe.
- Extensive and diversified experience in IT groups and projects in international environments utilizing detailed working knowledge of software, hardware and networking environments.
- Good experience in understanding the requirements, creating test strategies and developing test plan, test cases, and test metrics and excellent in setting up test framework and developing automated scripts using various Test Automation tools (QTP, Silk Test, Test Partner, iTko Lisa etc.).
- Coordinating the teams by mentoring, organizing and conducting the training in technical to improve the Team’s Strength consistently.
- Expertise in using problem determination ability, technical knowledge, decision making, resource planning, Scheduling and available tools to assist in the identification and problem resolution encountered during the execution of a test.
- Exposure to technologies such as Big Data Hadoop, Hive, Mobile Testing, Pega PRPC, GIT, SVN, Java, Web Server, Application Server, Directory Server, Apache, Web services, Protocols, .Net, C, JAM / Prolifics (front end), Tuxedo 6.4, 4GL, Informix, IBM Mainframe, SQR-4.0, Accurev, CVS, Perl, TCL/TK, and Shell Scripts.
- ISO 9000 Certification(s).
- Pega PRPC (BPM Product) Fast Track & Boot Camp Certification(s).
- Java 2 Brainbench certification.
QA Engineer, Phoenix, AZ
- As, a QA Engineer created various complex Hive Queries from source table (cornerstone) for validation against the metrics on each Tableau dashboard. Automated the Hive Queries prepared for the Organic growth package by passing the parameters and generate the test reports automatically.
- Created various RFC to backend process the Global Tagging File (GTF) for CV data refresh and onboard the Power user and Restricted user for various packages in PAT.
Environment: Tableau 10.0, Hive Terminal v0.3, Hive Connector v0.1, Hadoop, Hive Query, Pig Scripts, Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GIT, Windows 10.
QA Engineer, Phoenix
- As a QA Engineer, created test automation framework by using the UFT (QTP) and automated the most popular reports in @work reporting. Performed sanity test by using selenium Webdriver. Created SOAPUI automation for the Webservices testing.
- Performed the SIT (system integration testing) and Performance testing for the various projects. Created PIG scripts in cornerstone to validate the data which is created through the Data Ingestion (Big data) effort and also performed the mobile testing for this project.
Environment: Java, DB2, TOAD, Microstrategy, IBI, UFT 12.02 (QTP), Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, HP Performance center(Loadrunner), Jenkins, Eclipse, SOAPUI 5.2.0, QC 11.52, Hadoop, Cornerstone Pig Scripts (Big data), Windows 7.
Test Lead, IP Manager, Test Lead
- IP Manager can help manage the patents, trademarks, invention disclosures, conflicts and licensing agreements efficiently and effectively.
- This application, automates emails, notifications, form letters and verifies data accuracy on an ongoing basis with integrated Data Validation, and prioritize results.
- As a test lead, Driven the various testing activities like functional, smoke and regression testing. Also, handling the agile methodologies to perform agile testing for IP Manager.
Environment: Microsoft .Net, C#, IIS, MS SQL Server 2012, Quality Center 10 and MS Windows7.
- As a test lead, Driven the various testing activities like functional and System Integration testing (SIT).
- Performed functional Testing for People soft financial and Executed the performance test using QA Load for Peoplesoft Financial project, performed Webservices testing using iTko Lisa, performed regression testing using TestPartner for Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007 (MMSEA).
Environment: iTKO Lisa, Testpartner, Jira (defect tracking system), PeopleSoft Financials 9.1, Rally (Scrum Tool for Agile), WAS, JBoss, Web services, XML, Windows XP, Rational Requisite Pro, Guidewire PC, Gosu.
- As a test lead, Driven the various testing activities provided by expertise in the following areas and performed the review for accuracy on various process.
- For this Pega Application, performed the Automated Unit Testing, Test Managemen Framework and used Performance Analyser, Pega Rules Log Analyser for Analysys. Also, explored the soapui according to Pega and implemented successfully for the Web service Testing.
- Load Testing with RPT Tool: Provided Expertise for the Load testing using the RPT (Rational Performance Tool) for the needed scenarios in these projects.
- Functional Testing: Automated and Performed the Functional Testing, with the sound Business knowledge and identified the list of Business Critical Issues as a team.
- User Acceptance Testing: Organized the UAT, with the sound Business knowledge and identified Critical Issues.
- Regression Testing: With the sound Business knowledge performed the regression testing and identified the important issues. Mainframe Testing: BOP is interrelated with the Mainframe system in the Back End and also the end to end testing.
Environment: Pega PRPC 5.4, Web Logic, IBM DB2, IBM Mainframe, SOAPUI 3.0, QTP 9.x, QC 9.x, RPT, Jira(defect tracking system), Web services, XML, Windows XP, Rational Requisite Pro.
- Driven Meijer E-Commerce team for entire Testing activities, coordinated the Onsite(Internal Test Team) and Offshore (Test team in India) for Unit, System and UAT Testing, performed Load test Management and Handled various vendors for GE, OCP, OMS & Commerce Hub on Test cases, reviews and its status maintenance.
- The Test Status/Report is communicated to Project Director for the respective testing phase.
Environment: Microsoft .Net, JCL, COBOL, IBM Mainframe, ETL, 4GL, Soap Sonar, Web services, XML, Windows XP, DB2 V8.0, SQL Server 9.0, Rational Clear Case 7.0.
- As a test lead, created Test Plan, Test Matrix, Test Case Documents and Test Scenario Documents, Test Metrics and conducting Onsite System/Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Stress Testing and User Acceptance. Also, coordinating the offshore testing team for the various processes.
Environment: Microsoft WebApps Stress tool, Shell scripts, DB scripts, Oracle Configurator, Java1.2.2, JSP, XML Weblogic 5.1, Soap Sonar, Solaris 6 sparc and Windows XP.
Member of Technical Staff
- As test lead, extend expertise in handling TOI (Transfer of Information) from France to India. Intricately involved in Test Plan preparation and creation of framework for automation by using Silk Test.
- Mentored and trained the recruited candidates to improve the technical strength of the team. In addition involved in testing the suites Acceptance Test, Load balance and Long duration Tests.
Environment: Shell scripts, Silk Test, Load runner, LDAP, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Solaris 9 Sparc/X86, Linux 7.2, and Windows NT/2003.
Member of Technical Staff
- As test lead, involved in test plan preparation. Maintained the overall change control and re-plan accordingly throughout the project life cycle. Prepared the framework for automation. Automated the modules such as logging, proxy - plugin, and monitoring.
- Performed testing by using verifier tool and ensured product delivery.
Environment: Silk Test, Verifier, Load runner, Shell scripts, Load Balancer, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Solaris 9 Sparc/X86, Linux 7.2, and Windows NT/2003.
Member of Technical Staff
- Developed automated scripts using Winrunner, Loadrunner and shell scripts, Performed testing for the modules SNMP, GAT, Install, Uninstall, and Virtual Server.
- Integrated with development team and discussed technical problems, reported bugs and supported the development team. Used problem determination ability, technical knowledge, and available tools to assist in the identification and problem resolution encountered during the execution of the test.
Environment: Winrunner, Loadrunner, Webbench, Shell scripts, Silk Test, SNMP, HTTP, Solaris 9 Sparc/X86, Linux 7.2, AIX, HP-UNIX, Windows NT/2003.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developed the application interface, transactions through JAM/JPL for various features. Mentored and trained the recruited candidates to improve the technical strength of the team. Created the DB Archive/Retrieve tool by using C and EC.
- Generated the reports through SQR3.0 and the Web reports with Java, Servlet and JDBC. Involved in Unit Testing by using Junit framework. Created test automation with TSL, setup the test frame work and maintained with winrunner, and testdirector.
- Implemented the Loadrunner script for the performance measurement and tested, analyze the various reports generated by the Loadrunner. Used the shell scripts for automatic build and Perl scripts for the bug tracking system. Maintained the code by using the CMS software in HP-UNIX.
Environment: Winrunner, Loadrunner, Testdirector, JAM/JPL, C, EC, Nmake, TCP/IP, 4GL, Java 2.0, Jsp 1.1, Servlet 2.0, Junit, Jdbc 2.0, Tomcat, SQR 3.0, Shell scripts, CMS, Informix, Tuxedo, HP-UNIX, and Windows 95.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes