Sr. Qa Automation Engineer Resume
- Overall 8years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
- Experience in ANT, MAVEN to create projects, JAR files, POM.xml with artifacts and dependencies
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databasessuch as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Experience in Providing support for C++ templates and undertaking testing.
- Provided a friendly environment, including greeting customers and UFT.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins and Hudson.
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS . Experienced in using Node JS .
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Implemented simulator and emulator for Mobile App Testing in Android and IOS Platform using Appium.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Experience in well versed in writing Cucumber Feature Files.
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and Python.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) and acceptance test drivendevelopment ( ATDD) approaches.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Experienced with digital media streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku etc.
- Having good Knowledge in ITKO Lisa tool.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum. Extensively participated in Scrum Meetings.
- Experienced in working in cloud based technologies like Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, Quick learner, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, ITKO Lisa JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Testing, JXL, SOAPUI,BDD,FitNesse,Coded UI, ManualTesting, Appium (Mobile Testing), Ctest, Perfecto mobile, Espresso.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor, Robot Framework.
Firefox Add ons: XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
BugTracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
SR. QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories.
- Execution of automated Test Scripts through Maven. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Experience in SME for WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 accessibility design, testing, compliance knowledge, and implementation recommendations
- Designed and developed new C++ modules for sending open contracts to Equaled for reaching price agreement with counterparties.
- Experience in HEDIS retrieved ED messages and follow up with patients in a timely manner
- Designed, developed and maintained Automated test scripts using UFT descriptive programming, VB
- Worked with Apttus Quote to Cash app. Knowledge of generating quotes, contracts and invoicing flow
- Experience in developed includes Java coding, WSO2 Suite Application Development, (ESB) Enterprise Service Bus, Application Server, Identity Server, Data Services.
- Developed multithreaded cache offline program in C++ to support various UIs to deliver/process data for a scalable.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP ) concept. Used Java coding for test case automation.
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Opera mini) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Worked for APTTUS Product Configuration, Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Automating system level tasks using Ruby as a scripting language to drive workflows for file management also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG/Junit.
- Experienced in implementing robust test cases.Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins and Hudson for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium. Performed manual testing in physical devices emulator and IOS simulator.
- Experience in developing C++ services using web services architecture, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Monitoring lockbox and electronic remits for complete posting HEDIS.
- Involved in Backend testing - Validated the data in the database by running SQL queries. Experienced using MongoDB.
- Support template creation for Apttus X-Author to manage within a DocuSign process.
- Preparing test data from database by writing SQL queries.Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from database.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA, Bugzilla for defect tracking.
Environment: Java, Cucumber, Selenium,Appium, ITKO Lisa, ETL,C#, Maven 3.1.1, Quality Center,FitNesse, Gatling framework, Eclipse,Jasmine, SoapUI, Groovy,Robot Framework, postman,HTML, Jenkins, BDD,Miskito, TOSCA, JIRA, Bugzilla,Protractor, SQL, Python, Testing, Junit, FitNesse, Node JS, JDBC, JMeter, LoadRunner, Espresso,Robotium, Agile(SCRUM), Linux.
Confidential, Salt lake City, UT
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in creation of automated test cases for testing various web modules like supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Identified test cases to automate the test cases using Selenium WebDriver , Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE) and Contributed in creation of framework.
- Utilized STL and C++ algorithms to achieve optimal design efficiency.
- Cucumber was used for entire regression testing and functional testing with primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues MIPS with mobile devices
- Performed regression Testing on various O.S devices and their respective simulators and actively participated in executing the test scripts on Android & IOS . Used Ctest and Perfecto mobile for cloud based mobile testing.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server. Experienced using MongoDB.
- Experienced in Salesforce QA using Selenium/Java.
- Helped one team to Work on Python scripting to do functional testing. Used Pyunit for unit testing.
- Performed smoke testing in UAT and production environments for deployment verification
- Actively participated in daily scrum and sprint meetings as part of Agile Environment .
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Selenium, APPIUM, C#, Perfecto mobile, JIRA, SOAP UI, Gatling, TOSCA, Rally, ANT, Junit, Specflow, Cucumber, Protractor,SQL, Jenkins, JMeter, BDD, Agile, Mobile Testing, Ctest, Python, Spring, Linux.
Confidential, Mishawaka, IND
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed all the Requirement documents, Functional Specification and Use Case documents.
- Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and test data according to specifications.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests using Selenium Web Driver to ensure consistency.
- Experienced in using cloud based services such as Amazon web services.
- Developed test suite for all the Web service operations in the SOAP UI test tool.
- Used TFS for life cycle management such as user stories, bug management and team communication. Also, used Team Foundation server (TFS) source control to deploy application.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Ruby, Groovy,JBehave, Robot Framework,C#, Gherkin, Soap UI, Restful, Python, Web driver, SVN, Linux, Agile.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation Tester
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used QTP 9.2 to record and run reported test cases for general purpose reporting
- Conducted online regression testing involving various business processes including - Online customer, Verification, Online Finances Verification and Online Invoices Verification.
- Tested Enterprise SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAP UI tool.
- Involved in testing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages utilizing PL/SQL.
- Verified ETL logs and reject/discard files for errors and reported them to development team.
- Successfully coordinated UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with business users.
- Attended Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Daily Scrums or Stand-ups, Sprint Check-In and Sprint Reviews.
Environment: Java, XML, SQL,C#, PL/SQL, UFT, HP Quality Center 9.2, QTP, HP Quick TestProfessional, Groovy, ETL testing, Soap UI, Agile.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
QA Testing Specialist
- Involved in debugging the stored procedures written for the business rules tester.
- Analyze testing results and defects, and provide recommendations to development team.
- Reported the bugs/defects through Quality Center.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
- Verified SQL queries against backend database to ensure test codes retrieve the right data on testing.
Environment: QTP 9.2, Quality Center 9.0, manual testing, Oracle 10g, SQL, Agile, C#, Groovy, Linux.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Analyze the story card, design, develop and implement the test plan and test scenario and test scripts based on the requirements
- Prepared test scenario using Gherkin
- Modified XML for testing data
- Web and mainframe applications testing
- Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed using Test Director.
Environment: Mercury Interactive quick test Pro, Load Runner 7.8, Test Director 8.0, C#,and Win Runner 7.6, Visual Basic, and Oracle, SQL server, QTP,manual testing and Internet explorer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes