Qa Analyst Resume
- 3 years of Software Quality Assurance (QA) experience working with Client/Server and Web applications, seeking for a QA Analyst position to utilize diversified skills in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Solid understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and QA Methodologies.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance and software testing activities.
- Experience in Software Requirement Specifications analysis, Use Cases and development of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases.
- Expertise in Selenium WebDriver Automation testing & Frameworks, Page Objects & Hybrid Frameworks, TDD, BDD, Web testing and Functional testing.
- Experience in different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile Methodology/SCRUM, Waterfall and TDD.
- Practical hands on experience in different automation frameworks like Page Object Model Framework, Test NG Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework for a number of projects.
- Expertise in writing Selenium Webdriver automation scripts in Java for Cross browser testing.
- Experience in using Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, Java, Cucumber and TestNG; test frameworks in creating test scripts, test suites and HTML reports.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid), Soap UI, Cucumber, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Conversant in developing Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports and documenting Manual and Automation Tests.
- Automated regression test cases using Jenkins build jobs, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Experience in Black Box and White Box testing for functionality and structural flow of an application.
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Stress Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical, problem solving, decision - making skills.
- Capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques, and approaches
- Strong communicator and skillful in working closely with clients to identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good team player.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in different methodologies like Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for Backend Testing
- Introduced to API testing using automated testing through Selenium Wed Driver.
- Quick learner, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Apache POI, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Ant
Test Management: Jira, HP-Mercury Quality Center 9.0, 9.2/ALM
Languages: Java, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS3, JAVA SCRIPT, XML
Servers: MS IIS, Apache, Web logic, Web Sphere
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Platforms: Windows XP/ NT/ 2000/98/7/8/10, UNIX, Mac OS XS
Application Tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook, Access), Lotus Notes.
Version Control: Git, SVN, VSS
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Integration testing, Regression testing, Database Testing, and Black Box testing at various phases of the development and test cycles.
- Analyzed requirements, Use Cases, functional design and detail design documents.
- Responsible for developing Test plan based on Functional Specification and Technical Specification Of the application.
- Developed and executed test cases and verified actual results with expected results
- Working as a team member in requirements mapping and preparing a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Extensively worked in Jira for bug tracking and project management.
- Involved in developing the test cases, test data and test scripts.
- Worked closely with developers, Business Analyst, Architects and Project Manager to understand Portal Project.
- Design, developed and implemented Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Created functions for different selenium locator types.
- Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts from test lab and logged defects in JIRA/ALM.
- Used Several TestNG Annotations to take advantage of test lifecycle.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, Test-NG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
- Designed data-driven testing framework in Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium Web-Driver with Test-NG.
- Used Firebug/ IE Developer Toolkit and Selenium IDE to capture and validate CSS Locators, HTML Ids to identify elements.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Junior Software Tester
- Defined, developed and implemented quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- Executed test cases in both manual and automation to verify actual results against expected results.
- Performed positive, negative, sanity, smoke, functional and regression testing.
- Used JIRA to store results and metrics, criticality analyze, document and maintain the test results and test logs.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Created test cases for black box testing, regression testing, GUI testing, functional testing, back-end and compatibility testing based on the system requirements.
- Reviewed test documents in coordination with client, development team including functional team and business analyst.
- Performed regression testing after business logic and UI change.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate solutions that were previously a manual process.
- Used TestNG to develop automation framework.
- Performed regression and functional testing using automation script.
- Involved in converting manual test cases to automation where possible.
- Attended Agile (SCRUM) meetings.
- Assisted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure application satisfies user needs.
- Analyzed functional and performance requirements and prepared test cases/scripts and test data strategy documents.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes