Qa Analyst Resume
- 6 years of industry experience in the area of Software testing (Manual and Automation) testing of client/server and web based applications in various environments.
- Highly effective in driving the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Strong knowledge of e - commerce, healthcare claims and also pharmacy benefits claim domains.
- Solid understanding of Test planning, Test design, Test execution and defect reporting & tracking.
- Develop and maintain Test requirements traceability matrix (RTM) and also performed GAP Analysis.
- Performed functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, negative/positive testing, black box testing, and cross browser testing.
- Used TestNG framework and Selenium Grid create automated test scripts.
- Excellent knowledge in Core Java and OOPS concepts required for Selenium frameworks.
- Execute performance testing, load testing and stress testing through HP Load Runner.
- Report defects to development team and follow through tracking tools such as SharePoint issue tracker, HP ALM and JIRA .
- Experience in writing, executing SQL queries for data verification, data validation and I vista reporting tools.
- Experience with onshore/offshore model.
- Highly exposures in web service through Rest API with JSON messaging system.
- Good interpersonal skills, result oriented and zeal to learn new technologies.
Operating Systems: Window 7, 8, Window XP, Linux, Mac .
Web Browsers: Internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, GitHub, Jenkins and HP Load Runner.
Bug Tracking Tools: SharePoint issue tracker, JIRA and HP QC/HP ALM
Scripting Language: HTTPS, X12, JSON and Java.
Database Tools: MS SQL Server, MS Access, I vista.
Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint.
Software Development Methodology: Waterfall and Agile.
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
- Verifying end-to-end testing of Cigna in house pharmacy benefit and pharmacy claim.
- Import, review approved client intent documents (CID /BRD) from IBM content navigator.
- Prepare test data based on approved client intent documents (CID), and execute test case to ensure system and functionality of pharmacy benefits is applied correctly as per client requests or expectations through Argus GUI.
- Review, update test case after client change requests (CR’S) and accordingly add specific scenarios.
- Develop traceability matrix and map all client intent documents are under the test coverage.
- Attend daily stand up meetings to discuss the progress of the project.
- Report and create a defect then assigned to development team by using SharePoint issue tracker.
- Perform retesting after the defects were fixed then update the status in SharePoint work tracker.
- Design and develop Automation framework (Page Object Method and Data Driven).
- Execute continuous integration testing by using Jenkins.
- Conduct regression testing, cross browser testing through TestNG.
- Develop test analysis report by using testing TestNG framework.
- Responsible for uploading the project artifacts in Share point site and providing release support.
- Trained new QA team on E2E testing; accumulator and test responsibilities for assign project.
Environment: s: Agile methodology, window7, MS office suite 2010, MS SharePoint 2010, Vista 3.58.0, Argus GUI 180w, E-pro compare tool 3.1.0.lnk, Java programming language, Selenium WebDriver 2.53.1, Mozilla Firefox 44.0,Microsoft excel, IBM content navigator, Eclipse IDE, Apache Poi.
Confidential, Forest Glen, MD .
- Review and analyze business requirement documents (BRD) to ensure build according to the requirements.
- Performed implementation of HIPPA EDI transaction such as 270,271 and 837 claims.
- Involved end to end testing of claim processing.
- Validate test data as per message center & execute test case.
- Developed traceability matrix and map all requirements are under the test coverage.
- Writing SQL queries and executes to validate the integrity of the database.
- Executed Functional testing, Integration Testing, System Testing.
- Defect reports through HP ALM.
- Ensure entry criteria and exit criteria are met.
- Verified recorded test scripts through selenium web driver locators.
- Executed regression testing, cross browser testing through TestNG.
- Experienced test analysis report (TAR) through TestNG.
- Participated in designing and developing user acceptance testing (UAT).
Environment: s: Agile methodology, HP ALM 11.5, TestNG, Mozilla Firefox 41.0,Window 8.1, MS SQL Server 2012, Java programming language, Eclipse IDE, MS office suite 2010 .
- Implemented the whole life cycle of QA methodology starting from planning, capturing, creating, executing reporting and tracking the defects by using mercury quality center.
- Analyzed and converted business requirements, design documents to detail test cases and test plans.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of test matrix and traceability matrix.
- Prepared test plan, test data based on the requirement and executed test case.
- Inserted different checkpoint to perform positive and negative testing.
- Manually tested page orientation of an android application.
- Executed performance testing, load testing and stress testing by using HP Load Runner.
- Updated bug status in quality center through regular communications with development team.
- Executed all acceptance tests in the regression test suite based on build release.
- Extensively participate in weekly status meeting with test team to discuss the current and future issues for testing plan as well as testing procedures.
Environment: s: Waterfall Methodology, Mercury Quality Center 8.2, HP Load Runner 10, Ajax, Window XP, MS offices 2007.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes