- A Software QA Tester/Lead with 10+ years of professional Software Quality Assurance experience, skills and expertise to contribute effectively towards shaping up an excellent Quality Product/Solution.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, and implementation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Estimations, Test Procedures, Test cases, Test Reports. Involved in all phases of testing (Integration, Functionality, Regression, End to End, UAT) during my professional career.
- Having hands on experience in providing test estimate, preparing resource plan for release, and conducting Defect Triage Meeting with stakeholders of projects.
- Hands on experience in Selenium web driver, developed test scripts to test MDM IDD application using POM hybrid framework, automation of customer, vendor and Item domains.
- Hands on experience in Rational Functional Tester tool, used Hybrid and find API framework model in automation various type(windows, web based, database, AS400, .Net) of application
- Extensive experience with Rational Integration Tester/ GreenHat in automation using Adapt Framework for Confidential, EDM and Confidential project.
- Extensive experience in SOA testing of an application, handled services to name few PublishCustomer, UpdatePerson, and RetrieveCustomer. Create Customer; Create Plan of Heath Care Reform. Automated the script using Rational Integration Tester/GreenHat.
- Having good understanding of Confidential Demand and Confidential Fulfillment tool, Confidential is basically used for forecasting of product based on demand.
Domain Knowledge: Insurance, Retail, e - Procurement, Finance.
Manual Testing: System Integration Testing, End to End Testing.
Test/Project Management Tool: HP ALM v9, v10, v11.5, Rational Team Concert (RTC), SharePoint, Lotus Tracker, Rally, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and WatchDox.
Test Automation Tool: Selenium Web-Driver, Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Rational Integration Tester (RIT), Rational Performance Tester (RPT).
Other Tools: QMF, SoapUI, DB2, AppWatch, Confidential, SQL Developer, Toad, Putty CM, UC4, Blade Logic, AS400, SQL Server, RFHUtil, SonicMQ, Jenkin, GIT,SVN, etc.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Automation / Integration Test Lead
- Create Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Result, and Test Reports of Confidential project.
- Review Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenario, and Test Case with PFG management and stakeholder approval on same, after incorporating changes suggested.
- Manage requirement to test case matrix in Application Life Cycle Management i.e. ALM, Participate in requirement and design discussion: and get QA team doubt clarified.
- Publish testing test report to PFG and HCL management’s team, includes test deliverables for example execution report, defect report, test closure report, etc.
- Work with PFG partners, to ensure they are getting correct data from EDM system based on their respective Opco i.e. SAP, CIDB, Foodstar and Power Enterprise.
- Automation of EDM project using selenium, developed test script for Customer, Vendor and Item domains. Automation of item, vendor and customer helped team in regression testing of an application; QA team was able to run regression test scripts quickly whenever there is new build provided to QA team.
- Take part in UAT and clarify the doubts team has regarding new functionality and feature developed.
- 2016 PFG moved to IBM Rational software for automation, developed/modified RFT framework for PFG using IBM ITCL as base framework for functional and regression testing.
- IBM Rational integration tester project setup, integrated EDM application with ICC middleware application, CIDB database, Foodstar and Power Enterprise ERPs.
- Created, published, and managed stubs in (Rational Test Control Panel) for the services the one not yet ready using IBM rational service virtualization concepts so team dependent on EDM application can continue modifying their system before EDM is available.
- Performance testing of projects in PFG: - that includes Pnet, Vendor and Item using Rational Performance Tester tool.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
QA Automation Tester
- Creating/updating building blocks for Confidential project based on Adapt framework which later on will be used for developing scripts.
- Creating and executing RIT test script.
- Creating and managing Test Suite for the regression and feature testing.
- As test lead managed Confidential project test plan and test strategy and test case tracker.
- Create component and enable workflow log in Sterling Integrator.
- Created building block in RIT that executes selenium script.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participate in Confidential stand up and update the status to team.
- Perform functional testing of Confidential and Confidential application releases, preparing test cases, test plan.
- Support Production deployment testing and co-ordinate in integration testing with other team dependent on Confidential .
- Create Blade logic Build and deploy it in development and Test environment and do smoke test after build.
Automation Engineer, NJ
- Prepare Test Plan, Test schedule, Test Strategy, Test Estimation (Level0, Level1, and Level2), Resource Plan and them reviewed and approved by Metlife.
- Co-ordinate with Product Owner, Business Analyst, Business, Developers, Test Team and ensure the understanding of test team is in sync with scope of release.
- Conduct a meeting with BA, Business and Product Owner to have UseCase, BRD, and Mapping File review with test team and clarify the ambiguities raised by team in QC.
- Prepare and review test scenario written by team, once the internal review is done will conduct a TestScenarios review with product owner, business, BA, developer and get their concurrence on scenario prepared covered release scope.
- Prepare or Identify the test data needed for test team during execution phase, See the scope of using the existing data we used in past to save cost of project.
- During execution conduct defect triage meeting where it will be decided to whom this defect need to be assigned, expected fix time, etc.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving defect discovered during testing and ensure the issue is addressed fixed and tested.
- Creating, reviewing and executing test cases.
- Responsible for Quality Centre management, update the status of test case and defects.
- Coordinating with Business and functional team to understand the process areas and identification of business scenarios to ensure the business requirements are addressed.
- Identification of Business Scenarios and translate them to detailed test cases, test scenario.
- Ensuring all the projects is focused throughout its life cycle on achieving its objectives and delivering product that will achieve the forecast benefits
- Responsible for overall business assurance of the project, deliver the expected project benefits, and make sure project will be completed within its agreed tolerances for budge and schedule
- Conducting daily/weekly project status review meetings with both On-shore/Offshore stakeholders & resolve Risks, Issues & dependencies.
- Involving in identify risks (RAIL) at regular intervals and take appropriate action.
Environment: Java, Data stage ascential, DB2, Oracle 9i, Teradata.
- Creating test plans.
- Generating consolidated weekly status (WSR) and monthly status report (MSR) of Confidential application used to maintain in RPM (Rational Portfolio Manager).
- Identifying Test Scenarios of business requirement, Float for executing regression tests on Release builds.
- Responsible for raising bug in found during testing of application and raise them in Lotus tracker. After the issue is addressed by developers and defect moved to ready to test, retest the defect and ensure working as per business requirement.
- Involve in preparing Master Test Plan, Traceability Matrix preparation.
- Automated Confidential application using Rational Functional Tester tool.
- Project specific training to newly joined Test Engineer Participating in peer review team meetings.
Environment: Java, Hyperion Intelligence Explorer, DB2.