- 8 years of experience in the field of IT with the emphasis on Quality Assurance
- Experience in manual and automation testing on web based, Client/Server and DW applications
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) application development SDLC methodology
- Analyzed Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and High Level Design Documents.
- Created Master Test Plans/Strategies for overall test planning and test management for multiple levels of test.
- Experience is providing realistic estimates based on complexity & risk of the application, domain & team knowledge, historical data, bug cycles and resource availability.
- Expertise in writing and maintaining Test Scenarios, Test Scenario Matrix, Test Cases, Test procedures, Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM).
- Experienced in performing Functional, Integration, System, Regression and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Captured Test Results and wrote Defect Reports for the developers.
- Experience working with test management tools like HP Quality Center, HP ALM & Team tracker
- Experienced in Regression Testing .
- Sound Knowledge and experience in Metadata and Star schema/Snowflake schema. Analyzed Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables in Target D/W.
- Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver automation with java, cucumber and TestNG.
- Worked on AMQ topic and FIFO queue testing
- Experienced using Splunk to search, monitor, analyze and visualize system generated data
- Experienced using Kibana to visualize data from elastic search cluster
- Performed integration testing with ESB Fuse and JCAPS
- Worked on Cognos report testing
- Knowledge in Back End testing using SQL/PLQSL Statements.
- Knowledge of testing REST Services using Postman Plugin in chrome browser.
- Good experience testing applications on multiple devices (mobile phones and tablets) and different browsers.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to new environment and ability to work under pressure.
- Worked in a collaborative environment, very strong organization and logic skills
- Ability to see the critical path for testing and a strong understanding of the detail components
Testing Tools: Selenium, Quality Center and ALM, Agility, Cucumber
Bug Reporting Tools: Serena Team Track, Jira, Confluence
Other Tools: Informatica power center ETL tool, Postman, Splunk, Kibana, ESB Fuse, JCAPS, E - gate, E-Manager. IBM BPM.
Web Technologies/Services: Java Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, XSL, REST, WSDL, SOAP, JSON
Database: Oracle 8i/9i, DB2, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access
App /Web Servers: IIS, Web Sphere, Apache Web Server, Tomcat, Web Logic
Confidential, Malvern, PA
QA Test Lead
- a new user-friendly online experience and sophisticated investment modeling technology will reduce the costs to serve and acquire new clients by reducing the human capital of personal advisors.
- Extending Vanguard’s advisory services offerings to include more accessible and affordable ongoing advice represents a significant opportunity for Confidential to improve its service to clients, increase client loyalty and grow assets
- Automation of financial plans facilitates the RMA client to accept a plan, an advisor to accept a plan, generate contact events for accepted plan and additional support features.
- An automated solution is developed which creates a systematic activity depending on situations/scenarios for specific service case types, and gives flagship representatives capability to view, add, and maintain service case activities
- The system provides the clients who are holders of Legacy Mutual Fund Account, Legacy Brokerage Account and Vanguard Investment Account an enhanced user experience to manage their accounts 24x7 from devices like tablets and smartphones.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Online AccountPortfolio (OLP) is a web based system which provides the institutional clients 24x7 access to their account related information. The components of the system are account summary, account details, balance summary and statement information
- Automated Wire System is a web-based intranet application which provides CCS division a paperless and secure process from the point of inception, releasing the wire to FED, posting the transaction to trust system. It maintains a wires database which is secured and accessible from LAN workstations. The personnel can prepare, authorize and retrieve information of the wires using front end web forms.