Sr.qa Analyst (automation Developer) Resume
- A dynamic and an achievement oriented Quality Analyst with Over 8+ years of experience in various Finance, Insurance, HealthCare and Retail domains
- Good working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Quality Assurance Process and Methodologies
- Experience in designing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test summary reports
- Experience of working extensively in Agile Testing Environment (Agile /scrum model) and good expertise in attending Scrum calls, Sprint Planning, Reviews and retrospective meetings.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, IDE, RC, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins tools.
- Experience in working with Test Driven development (TDD/BDD) by writing gherkins language in cucumber tool.
- Experience of Creating, Modifying and Maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models (Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks).
- Experience in working with Test Frameworks like TestNG, JUnit.
- Work experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Excellent knowledge in Core JAVA, JDBC and Web Services like SOAP and RESTful.
- Worked with eclipse, jxl, apache POI, Log 4J, ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using version control software like SVN, Git Hub.
- Experience include Functional testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, browser compatibility testing & Security testing of client/server and Web base Applications.
- Experienced using Web - debugging tool like FirePath and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various industry standard tools like SOAP UI.
- Experienced in Defect Management Tracking, Establishing Test Standards, Guidelines, Procedures, Test Execution, Documenting and Analyzing Test Results. Depth knowledge of Defect management tools and Bug Reporting Tools including Rally, Jira and Quality Center (ALM).
- Experience programming in object oriented programing using Java
- Experience writing good quality object-oriented code for testing purposes
- Experienced in writing SQL verification scripts to test the result of deployment for correct business logic for Back-end testing.
- Experience in automating the provisioning and configuration for all of the Jenkins Continuous Integration Server including plugins, jobs, server configuration, etc.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Highly motivated team player with analytical, organizational and technical skills, unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
Development Methodology: Agile(Scrum), Waterfall(SDLC)
Automation Tool: Cucumber,Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Appium,Quick Test ProUnit Testing Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG
Frameworks: BDD/TDD, Page Object Model(POM), Hybrid Driven, Data Driven, Keyword Driven
Build /Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Bug Tracking Tools: Rally, JIRA, HP Quality Center
Web Service Tool: Soap UI,Rest Client
Programming Languages: Java,HTML
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle
Development Environment: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Version Control Tools: SVN
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: Windows(7, 8, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential - Bloomfield CT
Sr.QA Analyst (Automation Developer)
- Worked in Hybrid Agile/Scrum methodology performed agile testing to check entire functionality of application.
- Maintained Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Business Rule Documents (BRD), documents related to physician’s contracts.
- Understanding the business requirements and developed test cases and test scenario to test the complete functionality of the application.
- Involved prioritizing comprehensive Automation Test Scripts based on Test Plans and Test Cases for Smoke and Regression suits.
- Developed Automation framework like BDD.
- Developed Feature file with various functional scenarios, Step definitions by using reusable library methods and developed cucumber reporting by adding the plugins/format in Test runner class
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Java as Programming language, and TestNG as the Unit testing framework.
- Automated test scripts are maintained in subversion(SVN) by created branches for each sprint and tag for each release
- Implemented continuous integration (CI) by using Jenkins and scheduled jobs to run nightly basis.
- Automated Restful web service using Java and Rest Assured Api and tested the response data against database
- Automated Mobile app using Appium and selenium and configured the capabilities to run on multiple browsers like Android and IOS
- Worked with cross-functional teams (Dev, BA, PM, Product Owner) as a part of Agile environment.
- Wrote SQL queries extensively and queried databases (MySQL).
- Collaborated with management to review, develop, and implement new workflows.
- Provided testing for native software on a variety of mobile devices to ensure compatibility of the devices.
- Involved in writing Test Plan, which detailed the testing scope of applications.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Involved in functionality testing, regression testing and system testing.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add-on tools to construct locators using Id, Name, CSS and X-Path.
- Developed automation framework using Selenium Web driver and developed test scripts.
- Developed Data driven frameworks using Selenium with Java.
- Documented Test Cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Responsible for SIT and UAT phases and led status/Defect management calls with stakeholders and product manager.
- Performed Web services testing using SOAP UI.
- Participated in UAT and worked with Rally for bug and defect tracking.
- Analyzed user requirements, attended Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Extensively worked on Sauce labs for testing applications in different environments.
- Responsible for updating existing Test Cases against the change of requirements.
- Responsible for Backend testing and executing SQL queries.
- Experienced in using GIT repository for source code management.
- Used Maven for Build Management and Jenkins for continuous Integration.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, MySQL, Selenium IDE, Jenkins, Soap UI, Java, CSS, XML, Rally, Microsoft Office, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Eclipse, GIT, Sauce Labs, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, Agile.
Confidential Peoria, IL
Sr. Automation Engineer.
- Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
- Understanding requirement and developing end to end automation test scripts using selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Used Maven build tool to implement the framework dependency jar files.
- Executed test cases relating to mouse hover using Action class and found hidden elements id, name, cssSelector, xpath, className, linkText, using the firebug and firepath.
- Saved remarkable time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step definitions in Gherkin format.
- Implemented the selenium synchronization using wait and sleep methods.
- Implemented test automation for handling pop-ups and alerts on webpage.
- Used updated extent reports dependencies to generate more pictorial reports
- Developed and implemented Data Driven and Page Object Model automation testing framework Reviewed Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Performed Smoke, End to End and Regression tests in Test environment and Production support environment.
- Performed Cross Browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using Selenium Grid with Sause Labs Cloud Integration.
- Implemented test Management tools such as JIRA bug reporting tools to track test progress, test execution and deliverables.
- Implemented the mouse and keyboard events using the Actions class.
- Used Apache POI to read data from Excel sheets and testing the test scenarios.
- Used Jenkins tool for continuous integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Involved in Developing and creating detailed test plans and test cases for the system covering design document, reviewing them with the developers and finalizing the test cases.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Apache POI, Extent Reports, Cucumber, Eclipse, Windows, Oracle, Maven, SQL server, JIRA, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Freeport - ME
Sr. QA Analyst
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts to identify the testing scope and understand the requirements to figure out effective testing scenarios
- Reviewed FSDs, BRDs and MDDs, use cases, data flow diagrams to creation of test plan, test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Actively participated in JAD sessions with BAs and SMEs and suggested improvements to the requirements.
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (Java/JUnit).
- Extensively involved in integrating Selenium RC with existing API to test framework.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases parallel on different target machines.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for back-end testing using Selenium and executed the Junit tests.
- Prepared the traceability matrices to fill the gap between the requirements and the test cases covered.
- Participated in production implementation verification for validating system quality.
- Created, managed and executed Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System, GUI, Cross Browser compatibility,
- Conducted regression testing of the existing features and new enhancements of the application.
- Designed and executed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and JUnit.
- Maintained Test Data in Excel spread sheet in order to drive variable data into the application under test, and verify the expected result.
- Scheduled and led weekly bug meetings with PM, Developers and QA Team to identify, evaluate and resolve high complex test problems.
- Managed defect reporting and tracking using Quality Center.
- Managed weekly management status reports and coordinated meetings between test team and development team to review defects.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Junit, Java, HP Quality Center, XPath, Eclipse, MS-Office Suite and Windows.
Confidential, West Falmouth, ME
- Handled multiple ACH related projects simultaneously.
- Responsible to lead multiple Testing teams across multiple projects.
- Creation of Test plan and Requirement traceability matrix for the new enhancements.
- Design and create Test cases from the requirements derived out SSRS documents.
- Verified to make sure that the application's security is not compromised when the new releases are installed in existing applications.
- Played key role to allocate resources for the project and submission of project budgetary/ accounting needs for testing.
- Extensively handled several distributed applications like WebServices and DataMarts using SOAPUI
- Executing SQL queries to fetch data from Oracle database to verify the results for location data feed.
- Coordinate schedules and deliverables with IT / LOB Project Managers and Testers across all the ACH related Projects.
- Design and distribute Test Calendars and Run books to track every day testing activity and expectations across the distributed applications.
- Responsible to lead every day Conference call meetings with Program Managers, Project Managers, Testing team and Technology team via phone or WebEx.
- Distribute the Project Status and Defect Tracking spread sheets to the overall Project team /Sr.Managers
- Experience to recreate the Defect scenario for the Web based applications like SmartForms, Portico, Reporting Tools and send sample files to the tech team to resolve the defects
- Involved in Sr. Management meetings to take their input and expectations on the time lines for time critical projects and update them with High level overview of all projects
Environment: Java,Web Logic, SOAP, SQL, QTP, SSRS,HP Quality Center, SQL Server and Windows.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes