- Overall 5+ years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
- Experience in ANT, MAVEN to create projects, JAR files, POM.xml with artifacts and dependencies
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Experience in Providing support for C++ templates and undertaking testing.
- Provided a friendly environment, including greeting customers and UFT.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins and Hudson.
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS . Experienced in using Node JS .
- Implemented simulator and emulator for Mobile App Testing in Android and IOS Platform using Appium.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Experience in well versed in writing Cucumber Feature Files.
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and Python.
- Designed and developed an Excel VBA Automation, taking existing manual ‘Move to Production’ business processes and database research that govern computer screen security
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) and acceptance test driven development ( ATDD) approaches.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Experienced with digital media streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku etc.
- Having good Knowledge in ITKO Lisa tool.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum. Extensively participated in Scrum Meetings.
- Experienced in working in cloud based technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, Quick learner, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, ITKO Lisa JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Testing, JXL, SOAPUI,BDD, FitNesse, Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing), Ctest, Perfecto mobile, Espresso.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor, Robot Framework.
Firefox Add ons: XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential . Dallas, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories.
- Execution of automated Test Scripts through Maven. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Extensive experience in AEM 5.6.1 technologies ranging from designing and implementation of CQ components , integrating UI and java script frameworks based on need.
- Experience in working with build tools like Jerkins, ANT, and Maven
- Test web services using CA Lisa automated scripts.
- Experience in SME for WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 accessibility design, testing , compliance knowledge, and implementation recommendations
- Designed and developed new C++ modules for sending open contracts to Equaled for reaching price agreement with counterparties.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, jQuery and EXT.JS for designing and implementing custom AEM components
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in LISA to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Developed multithreaded cache offline program in C++ to support various UIs to deliver/process data for a scalable.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP ) concept. Used Java coding for test case automation.
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Opera mini) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Worked for APTTUS Product Configuration, Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Automating system level tasks using Ruby as a scripting language to drive workflows for file management also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG/Junit.
- Experienced in implementing robust test cases. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins and Hudson for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development(BDD) and acceptance test driven development (ATDD) approaches
- Learning the new platform for developing using AEM, jQuery, Ext JS and related APIs.
- Hands on experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in developing C++ services using web services architecture, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
Environment: Java, Cucumber, Selenium, ITKO Lisa, ETL,C#, Maven 3.1.1, Quality Center, FitNesse, Gatling framework, Eclipse
Confidential, Salt lake City, UT
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in creation of automated test cases for testing various web modules like supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Identified test cases to automate the test cases using Selenium WebDriver , Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE) and Contributed in creation of framework.
- Utilized STL and C++ algorithms to achieve optimal design efficiency.
- Cucumber was used for entire regression testing and functional testing with primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues MIPS with mobile devices
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server. Experienced using MongoDB.
- Experienced in Salesforce QA using Selenium/Java.
- Helped one team to Work on Python scripting to do functional testing. Used Pyunit for unit testing.
- Performed smoke testing in UAT and production environments for deployment verification
- Actively participated in daily scrum and sprint meetings as part of Agile Environment .
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Selenium, APPIUM, C#, Perfecto mobile, JIRA, SOAP UI, Gatling, TOSCA, Rally, ANT, Junit, Specflow, Cucumber, Protractor, SQL, Jenkins, JMeter, BDD,VB Script, Agile, Mobile Testing, Ctest, Python, Spring, Linux.
Confidential, Mishawaka, IN
- Reviewed all the Requirement documents, Functional Specification and Use Case documents.
- Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and test data according to specifications.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests using Selenium Web Driver to ensure consistency.
- Experienced in using cloud based services such as Amazon web services.
- Developed test suite for all the Web service operations in the SOAP UI test tool.
- Used TFS for life cycle management such as user stories, bug management and team communication. Also, used Team Foundation server (TFS) source control to deploy application.
- Experience in HEDIS retrieved ED messages and follow up with patients in a timely manner
- Perform black box and BDD gray box testing on API Rest Services on a Java platform
- Designed, developed and maintained Automated test scripts using UFT descriptive programming, VB
- Experience in developed includes Java coding, WSO2 Suite Application Development, (ESB) Enterprise Service Bus, Application Server, Identity Server, Data Services.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Ruby, Groovy, JBehave, Robot Framework, C#, Gherkin, Soap UI, Restful, Python, Web driver, SVN, Linux, VB Script, Agile.