- Over 15+ years of progressive experience in managing applications focusing on Automation, Performance and Manual Testing
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) using the Waterfall and Agile Methodology
- Strong experience of designing automation strategy, planning and creating automation frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Automation Tools TOSCA / UFT and Selenium
- WebServices / API / Database and Performance Automation Testing experience
- Hands on experienced into creating test processes, standards, metrics and coming up with best practices
- Worked in aggressive work environments with end - to-end delivery responsibilities
- Detailed oriented with ability to learn and lead
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, relationship building and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Investment Banking, Research, Capital Market, Legal and Compliance domains
Tools: QTP/UFT, AXE, BPT, Load Runner, Selenium IDE/WebDriver, JIRA, HP SaaS, HP Quality Center/ALM, Rational Suite Tools, WebServices Automation, SauceLabs, TOSCA and TOSCA BI, Jenkins, Confluence Wiki, Sharepoint, RALLY, Tasktop
Mobile Automation:: DeviceAnywhere, Perfecto, ZapFix, TOSCA Mobile
Languages: VBScript, C#, JAVA, SQL, TSL, HTML, XML, VBA
Operating systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, Sybase, SQL Server
Version Control: VSS, ClearCase, SVN
Packages: MS Project, Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Sharepoint, StarTeam
New York, USA
Vice President/Automation Test Lead/Architect
- Currently working as a Lead Automation Architect to support Legal, Compliance and Regulator Relations Department Automation needs and providing support on Automation Strategy, Framework and Enterprise Automation Standards.
- Have experience of leading large automation teams to manage entire Automation Efforts.
- Responsible to implement Automation Testing using TOSCA/UFT for the entire group.
- Looking after the end-to-end Automation Processes and responsible for Team Deliverables.
- Preparing business case for automation, presenting it to senior management to secure funding and resources.
- Taking a status calls with offshore teams, providing review comments and keeping track of deliveries.
- Creating automation testing processes for Projects developed using waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Setup and Managed a Performance Testing division of Investment Banking group using HP SaaS and LoadRunner
- Designed and administered sharepoint site to maintain project and test artifacts
- Developed a hybrid keyword driven automation framework using QTP and Selenium tool
- Worked on doing POC of integrating various tools with like (JIRA, RALLY, TOSCA and ALM) using Tasktop
- QC/ALM Administration/Customization experience
- Arranging boot camps for teams, coordinating and writing various wiki articles on automation tools and processes
- Took initiative to manage all firewall exceptions requests and setup distributed execution using HVDs/ALM
- Designed Automation Dashboard using Excel and HP ALM, Automated live reporting using sharepoint and wiki
- Experience of device anywhere, Perfecto for mobile Automation and Selenium WebDriver for web Automation
- Worked on integrating Jenkins via QTP, TOSCA and Selenium Testing Tools
- Using Excel Macros and Quality Center to automate Reporting and Metrics Generation
- Knowledge of configuring SauceLabs for unattended automation using Selenium.
- Established a QA Team by setting up hiring process, conducted interviews and recruited 30 strong QA Testers.
- Managed a transition of Projects from Vendor (Satyam) to Confidential, India for Investment Banking/Research Division.
- Designed and implemented a various tools/templates for effectively managing test planning, execution, estimation, resources allocations, test metrics and mitigating risk.
- Implemented PAM (Proficiency Assessment Metrics) and PAT (Process Assessment Tool) to mitigate people and process risks.
- Setup Automation Testing Process and developed a hybrid Automation Framework using QTP.
- Setup goals and objectives for team, providing performance reviews and managed year-end process.
- Maintained rapport with clients at various levels to expand the business opportunities and deliver.
- Weekly and monthly team meeting with Program Managers and business teams to review project updates and Metrics.
Lead Test Engineer
- Prepared test plans and test cases and completed end-to-end testing of modules like Life Events, Rates, Eligibilities, Literatures and Extracts developed in Oracle financials.
- Tested critical work request for client AERA energy.
- Defect reporting, co-ordination with the development team for defect resolution and preparation of test summary report.
- Handled the annual enrollment for AERA Energy Services Ltd.
Senior Test Lead
- Developed test-plan and test scripts, based on the requirements document.
- Used TAF Automation framework for creating scripts.
- Evaluated different tools like (Mercury QuickTestPro, Rational Robot Emprix E-Tester) for better implementation of automation and suggested QTP for Automation.
- Developed keyword drive framework for Matrix project using QTP.
- Created automation scripts, executed and maintained using QTP and Quality Center.
- Generated various reports on defects, conducted review meetings with development and business teams.
- Facilitating calls with onshore team and providing status reports to Project Manager
Senior Test Lead
- Automated Host Validation system, Master File Applications using Rational Robot.
- Planned and estimated automation efforts and responsible to write automated scripts.
- Provided Metrics and testing report to Project Manager and reviewed defects identified.
- Designed Automation Framework and trained other team members in automation testing.
Senior Test Engineer
- Creating test plans, test cases, planning and organized the testing process.
- Designed manual and automated tests, designed test execution, and managing defects.
- Mentored a team of testers in test management/execution/analysis. Improved test processes.
- Automated different applications using Rational Robot.
Senior Test Engineer
- Participated throughout the product life cycle, from reviews of requirements and designs, through the development and testing process to UAT implementation. Managed entire testing process include automation for client (Daylight Transport).
- Developed a Data-driven and modular Automation Framework using Rational Robot.
- Wrote automation and manual test plans, scripting, execution and provided results report.
- Conducting project status review meetings and maintained code deployment using StarTeam.