- Proactive, results oriented, performance driven QA Engineer possessing 9 years of experience in testing Web and Mobile applications.
- Strongly rooted in coordinating all facets of multiple complex projects, using effective time and priority management skills.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC and Strong working knowledge of Software testing (Functional, Integration, User Acceptance, Performance).
- Expertise in user requirement analysis, developing, managing and executing software test plans and Test automation development.
- Worked on Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Power center throughout complete Data Quality and MDM project
- Hands on experience in web application automation using Appium,Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver.
- Good knowledge on Informatica Data Quality Admin tasks as well.
- Specialties in Accessible Web design and development, W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, and Section 508 accessibility
- Experienced in Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End - to-End automation for all build and CD.
- Hands-on White Box Testing experience in C++, C#.
- Expertise in Manual/Functional Testing, Automation Testing.
- Experience in testing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) according to HIPPA Compliance
- Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
- Working Experience in Developing and Deploying Web Forms, Web Application using Asp.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Development experience with C# .NET, C, Python and Java programming languages.
- Analyzing and reviewing business use cases, business processes and rules, system design.
- Possess good analytical ability, a fast learner, with ability to work well independently as well as within cross-functional teams with an uncompromising attitude towards quality.
- Extensive experience in agile methodology of software development by actively participating in sprint, planning meetings, daily scrums and retrospective feedback sessions using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experienced in WEB SERVICES Automation testing using SOAP UI.
- Executing test scripts in QTP, HP Quality Centre manually and as well using automation.
- Security, Performance testing and exposure to Test Driven Development.
- Hands on experience on Unit testing, Integration testing, and Regression Testing, Retesting, White Box /Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Load and Performance testing.
- Professional experience in designing test cases for Functional, Security, Usability, Performance, Compatibility and Recoverability testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Tools (Microsoft Team Foundation, MTM, Lab Manager).
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to deliver, strong work ethic and a passion for learning.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7, UNIX, MS-DOS, AS/400
Languages: TSL, MS SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, JAVA, C#.
Testing Tools: Microsoft Test Manager, HP/Mercury Quality Center 9.0/9.2/10.0 , QTP 9.0/9.5, Selenium, Win Runner 8.0, Load Runner 9.0, Test Director 8.0, Rational Team Test, SQA, JMeter, SOAP API, itko LISA.
Databases: Oracle 7.1/7.3,MS Access, MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
GUI Tools: Visual Basic 4.0/6.0, Developer 2000, and Visual InterDev 6.0
Internet Tools: D/HTML, Java Script, VBScript, ASP, IIS, Apache, Cucumber.
Applications: .Net, ASP, Ecommerce, Web etc.
Accessibility Technologies: WAI-ARIA, NVDA,
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
Sr. SOA QA
- Worked as an Ancillary Interface Integration QA.
- Used SOAP UI and Jmeter for testing SOAP services and REST API.
- Assisted Application developers in technical staff in identifying the defects.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using JMeter and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Performed Functional Testing of the Web services using Soap UI and itko Lisa
- Involved in writing SQL query by joining multiple tables according to business logic for data validation.
- Analyzed and repaired accessibility issues in the front end of online training software for a major educational client.
- Match and Merge rules will be implemented in Informatica MDM 10.1v to find the duplicates and to analyze the golden record.
- Used APM tool AppDynamics in monitoring business transaction across all tiers (web/app/DB) of the applications.
- Involved in configuring alias path per language and functional testing as per language feature, Import and Export feature.
- Contributed accessibility expertise and consulted on accessibility issues as a member of an agile team, on a remote basis.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update Database.
- Developed web form using ADO.Net.
- Utilized Git and Eclipse for deployment on test servers and to move towards CI/CD.
- Involved in compiling the code and run regression (bug) tests to have the code set things up for deployment (CD).
- Assisted in designing and customization of automated test cases through iTKO Lisa testing tools.
- Maintained and contributed to automated dynamic API testing solutions that covered 100+ APIs and more than 40 microservices and also involved in API test configuration.
- Contributed to developing a variety of features into UI and API testing frameworks to better support scalability, consistent test results and more robust functional testingby stabilizing test data across environments.
- Created business rules in Informatica Developer and imported them to Informatica power center to load the standardized and good format of data to staging t
- Developed some classes that are used in the entire application.
- Worked extensively with Soasta/Jmeter, created scripts and ran performance tests and created reports.
- Analyzing the application Garbage Collection logs from the server using Confidential GC Analyzer tool and AppDynamics.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through selenium cucumber.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API
- Conducted backend queries using SQL queries to validate data for database.
- Executed Jmeter scenarios based on business scenarios with different monitors for Stress testing, Failover testing, and Load testing.
- Used JMeter to simulate java request load on a backend Application.
- Used SOAP UI to test web services.
- Proactively identify and report on defects, issues and dependencies for the project.
- Provide a Go / No Go decision from a testing prospective for all projects.
Environment: Jmeter, SOAP UI, Informatica Data Quality 9.6.1, Oracle, Sharepoint, Groovy 1.7, ITKO LISA, JIRA, C# ASP.Net.
Confidential, McKinney, Texas
Sr. SOA Quality Analyst
- Worked as a Ancillary Interface Integration QA.
- Worked with SOA Interface and OIPA interface.
- Experience on understanding the Healthcare regulations with the ability to use testing within their frameworks.
- Involved in creating automation test scripts using selenium, cucumber built on Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with developers on practices that are used for microservice architecture for creating Software applications for AIL.
- Involved in creating Tables, Indexes, Views and Normalization of database.
- Involved in various tasks from creating test plans/scenarios to building up test sets.
- Involved in implementation, end to end testing of Billing, Claim Processing, and Subscriber/Member module.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner (Load generator machine).
- Perform the monitoring performance of the application and database servers during the test run using tools like AppDynamics and SiteScope.
- Performed data analysis and data profiling using SQL and Informatica Data Explorer on various sources systems including Oracle and Teradata.
- Reviewed next steps for testing mobile applications for accessibility.
- Created and executed LISA & SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing.
- Worked in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, build automation, plugin management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/slave configurations.
- Implemented procedures for installation and configuration of all tools in CA iTKO applications
- Test Execution through Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Used Gherkin languages to write features and scenarios
- Set Claim Processing data for different modules.
- Used SOAP UI for Web Services Automation testing.
- Worked and supported in creating BRD’s for Business as part of AIL.
- Involved in End to End testing of all the Interfaces from OIPA level to SOA level.
- Used Microsoft Test Management (MTM) tool to prepare test scripts, execution of test scripts, consolidation reporting the bugs.
- Performed Interface testing using SOAP UI and XML data protocols.
- Preparing and sending weekly updates to management.
- Handle the tasks of gathering technical and functional specifications of the application to provide effective support in testing methodology.
- Extract the log file in the mainframe DB2 environment by running Database Queries.
- Strong client relationship management experience dealing with project scoping.
- Effective communication skills with upper management.
Environment: SQL server, Informatica power center 9.x, Oracle, MS Visio, XML, ITKO LISA, Sharepoint, JIRA, LoadRunner.
Confidential, Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
Sr. QA Analyst
- Designed and developed test automation framework using QTPv11, Selenium web driver, C# .Net and iTAP automation framework for web applications.
- Designing and developing custom test harnesses using Page Object design pattern for enterprise solutions in a Windows Server environment.
- Worked on creating a cross platform- android and ios mobile automation suite using Appium.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrage HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API
- Mobile automation of IMDb android and windows app using Appium & Selenium Webdriver.
- Helped maintain automated UI testing solution and contributed development and conversion of over 95% of the business internal regression testbed to automation.
- Involved in Data Migration verification when Master Data was copied over from a legacy application.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner (Load generator machine)
- Creating GUI, Bitmap, Database and Synchronization verification points in WinRunner.
- Maintained Selenium & JAVA automation code and resource in source controls SVN, GitHub, over the time for improvements and new features.
- Definied data requirements and elements used in XML transactions.
- Maintained automated regression testcases in QTP.
- Developed Performance scripts (Models and Tests) according to specification/requirement using VSTS.
- Creating, reviewing and updating Traceability (RTM) that satisfies all required project’s test conditions using Top Down link and Bottom Up link types.
- Deep technical knowledge and working experience with Selenium and object-oriented coding languages.
- Involved in build deployment, define & implement best practices.
Environment: C#.NET, Java, Eclipse, SQL, TFS, MTM, MT Lab, WinRunner, LoadRunner.
Practitioner Operations (Functional Testing)
- Followed Agile Methodology
- Performed Manual testing for the Web Application
- Analyzed systems design specifications and developed Test Cases to cover overall quality assurance testing.
- Involved in Billing Process /Mutual Fund /Credit Cards and Vehicle Marketing System.
- Abitlity to produce test estimates, realistic schedule, testing report, preparing test plans, generating scripts and execution.
- Involved in testing on Confidential iSeries- AS400 for various physical book and e-books orders.
- AS400 Testing for e-books and physical books allocation, Bonus points, shipping charges, Credit card info verification.
- B2B QA testing, stock marketing fund management, Risk management(Risk based testing-RBPM), Metrics Analysis.
- Documented test requirements and test cases.
- Performed end to end testing for Regression testing, Integration testing.
- Review project documents such as Business Requirements, Use case, System Specification, for write the test plan, test scenario and test cases.
- Manually executed the test cases and reported the results to development.
- Perform negative testing to find how the functions perform when it encounters unexpected values
- Document defects using the bug tracking tool, MTM.
- Worked closely with teams of clients, developers, SME’s and testers throughout the entire development
- Worked with Scrum Masters and Project managers for issues with project requirements.
- Documented, implemented, monitored, enforced all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Tracked and prepared reports for testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status.
- Prepared the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project using Excel
- Worked with running the Smoke Test to test the environment is stable.
- Supported auto sales testing for different state roll outs.
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases, test scenarios, expected results and prioritized tests.
- Written test cases, test conditions and test scripts in MS-Excel and exported to Quality Center
- Worked on Test scenarios for GUI, Functionality, Security, Database and Regression Testing
- Executed the test cases and compared the expected results with actual results
- Extensively involved in the Validation of mapping between Source and the Target data being loaded into data warehouse
- Worked on physical and logical data modeling, dimensional and relational schemas
- Validated transformations applied on source data to load target tables
- Extensively used SQL for retrieving data used for the data warehouse, Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data
- Written SQL queries for database verification and validation of tables which were loaded through ETL process.
- Conducted testing based on white box method.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts to execute different SQL to test the sanctity and integrity of the tables.
- Conducted the Test case review meetings and requirements walkthroughs.
- Responsible for closing the defects being fixed
- Created test summary at the end of the project
- As a QA, conducted the User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide first-response testing support to specific projects and for administering and helping to manage Pay per Click media strategies for clients.
- Provide support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword ads and manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy for graphical templates.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Environment: TFS, MTM, SOAP UI, Internet explorer, Firefox, Selenium, Web services, SQL Server, Selenium, C#, .Net, Quality Center, DB2, PL/SQL, UNIX
Computer Software Professional
- Involved in providing technical support for customers by providing product and service information; resolving their product and service problems.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assisted with customer complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Evaluate system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with old programs.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business Technical Software support for any issues related to Confidential Computer only.
- Handle product recalls. Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.