Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst, Application Support Resume
Seeking a role where I can leverage my professional skills in mathematics and analytics. I also want to continue to improve my people skills.
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst, Application Support
- Work with IT to run system data fixes on a regular basis, related to divisional requests and departmental needs. Data fixes include, but are not limited to, updating billing logic, consolidating data to maximize efficiency, and implementing statewide contracts to reflect in the billing system.
- I am the point of contact for table driven contract related changes as well as new client onboarding. The managed care team provides me instructions with how a client is to be on boarded and I implement and confirm that the changes took place as instructed. I developed a control grid for the managed care team to better communicate desired changes in table updates, effectively closing a gap in a previously broken process.
- Worked with Business Intelligence Application staff to develop an all - encompassing report to track and analyze MIPS performance by region, practice, provider, and individual encounter. This report is standardized and is now used by the Practice Improvement staff of directors. My strong understanding of this year’s MIPS program allows me to answer complex questions and give advice to P.I. staff related to MIPS performance.
- Acquired knowledge to create custom reports to extract data based on requestor’s needs. I write reports for some of the new analysts to help make their job easier, based on the criteria they give me. Oftentimes I assist other departments as well.
- I developed a tableau report to house all payor table related information and use the report to pinpoint and correct inaccuracies within the payor tables
- Knowledgeable about insurance payors and their various payment trends.
- My Director, Gary, had this to say about me: Jake developed new tools to evaluate various tasks and acts as a consultant to improve work flow and work methods in his department. He also provides technical direction to the team.
- In just six months, I managed a team of four temps to preform a medical record accrual project for our patients and various insurance companies related to claim payouts. A project totaling over $350,000 in company profit.
- Managed incoming refund requests and determined whether it was necessary to refund from a legal standpoint.
- Worked to ensure that the billing system was set up per new client’s instructions.
- Familiar with computer programming and logically oriented processes
- I consider myself to be a highly advanced excel user that can analyze big data and write/implement excel formulas with relative ease.
- While I am not fluent in writing code, I studied Java programming for four years during my undergrad. This has helped me to communicate well with the programmers and data admin here at RTI. I can write pseudocode for the programmers to quickly and efficiently tackle a large problem. I also have some experience with other software applications such as statistical analytical software, Tableau, as well as limited SQL experience.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes