- 8 years of experience in Manual and Automation, Web Services, Mobile Testing, Angular Testing. Expertise in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) and software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM . Extensively involved Front - end and Back-end Testing (Web Services and Databases).
- Sound knowledge in Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven/ANT, SoapUI, Jenkins and Git.
- Worked in various domains such as Ecommerce/Retail, Banking, Insurance, Financial services and Healthcare .
- Exhaustive Experience in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks including TDD , BDD , data driven , keyword driven , and Hybrid using Selenium WebDriver .
- Experience in developing framework using Core JAVA programming using OOPS concepts.
- Good Expertise in Schedule jobs via Jenkins (Continuous Delivery) and Continuous Integration for automating the build and deploy processes allowing significant increase in test automation .
- Good Experience in using Configuration management tools like GitHub, SVN and Build management tools like MAVEN .
- Hands on experience in storing the flow details, generate debug messages and log them using Log4j .
- Experienced with Advanced SQL Queries to retrieve Data from the Databases for Backend Testing using TOAD to analyze data integrity and Validation.
- Worked very closely with the DevOps team in Agile methodology for deploying and building the Automation Scripts in Continuous integration
- Worked extensively on Agile Projects and hands on experience in writing user stories in Jira and attended Sprint Planning , Scrums , Sprint Review meetings.
- Experience in working with Test Management/Bug Tracking tools like Jira/HP ALM / Quality Center / Rally to track test execution progress and prioritize bug fixes.
- Extensive experience on SOAP and REST web services testing.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAPUI , XML , & WSDL . Providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from another request XML using SOAPUI .
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries stored procedures for databases like Oracle , MySQL on UNIX as well as Windows platforms.
- Experienced in facilitating User Acceptance Testing for go-live.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology along with Automation Tools and Protractor .
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC / WebDriver / Grid , HP Quick Test Professional and JUnit / TestNG , Load Runner.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor WebDriver .
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and Experience verification of fixed bugs.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, System, Ad-hoc, Smoke, Exploratory, UAT - Support, Interface, E2E, Web, Regression Testing, Accessibility Testing .
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
- Experience in writing daily testing report to explain all day to day activities and weekly testing report which contains overall status of week. Excellent communication, documentation skills, eager to learn new Technologies and Tools.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, JUnit, Cucumber, SOAPUI, QC, Appium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma
Test Build& Integration Tools: MAVEN, ANT, Jenkins
Frameworks: Keyword driven, Data driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM)
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, CSS Selector, WSDL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu, UNIX, LINUX
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Utilities: Eclipse, GIT, Firebug, Fire Path
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Senior QA Automation Analyst
- Responsible for conducting and Participating in Daily Standup meetings and creating reports on a weekly basis to review and provide update to whole Project team about status , Open Issues , Roadblocks and testing progress.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery , generate metrics for analyzing and identifying improvement area.
- Coordinated with Project Managers, Development Team, Business Analysts, and End-Users for better quality testing . Worked closely with business team to understand the Requirement Document in creating Test Plan .
- Participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the Test plan with the design and development.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining regression and smoke automation test scripts for the java based applications using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins, Maven and Eclipse IDE.
- Used Selenium Automation ( TestNG ) to different type of browsers to perform Cross Browser Testing.
- Developed Automation frameworks like Hybrid and BDD .
- Implemented BDD framework by writing features files, step definitions using Cucumber and closely worked with the Product owner.
- Used Protractor with Jasmine framework which works in conjunction with Selenium to provide an automated test infrastructure that can simulate a user's interaction with an Angular2 application.
- Performed the back-end testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing enterprise level complex SQL statements on the Oracle database using TOAD .
- Knowledge on the Android application testing and worked very closely with Android developer for Appium based Mobile App.
- Performed Web Services testing using SOAPUI Tool. Validated request and response XML, JSON . Added assertions to validate response for SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Used Apache POI framework to read/write the data from/to excel sheets.
- Used Log4J to implement logging feature in all the application modules.
- Used MAVEN to build and run the Selenium automation framework.
- Maintained Automation scripts and responsible for code check-ins into GitHub.
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for Continuous Integration of source code from Repository and launch of Regression and Smoke Testing and sends automation build status mails to the team.
- Created synchronization points in the application to deal with timing problems.
- Performed Database testing , wrote complex SQL queries, for Data Profiling, Data validation.
- Analyzed test results, tracked, reported software defects in Jira and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Involved in debugging the failing tests, re-running the tests manually to re-produce the issue and filing a bug.
- Mapped all the Requirements with the Test Cases using Requirement traceability matrix .
- Ensure all testing defects are assigned, worked and resolved according to the project schedule.
Environment : Java, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, XML, HTML, Toad, Jenkins, CSS, HP QC/ALM, GUI, JIRA, BDD framework Cucumber, Agile, Appium, Protractor, Jasmine, Chai, Oracle, SoapUI, TestNG, JSON, Maven, SQL, MYSQL.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Software Testing Life Cycle ( STLC ) using Agile methodology.
- Designed, executed and maintained automation test scripts with JAVA , Selenium WebDriver and MAVEN with TestNG prior to release for regression and functional test cases.
- Experience in using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Java and TestNG frameworks in creating test scripts, Annotation, Parameterization, Data Providers, Test Suites and HTML reports .
- Performed Web Services Testing using SOAPUI to make and execute automated functional, regression, compliance and load tests.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber and JAVA to create feature files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Extensively used Page Objects Design pattern and Data driven Framework in the project.
- As a part of Project for another application developed and execute automated scripts using Selenium , Python to ensure products meet design specifications and are within the specified quality standards.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Python to execute automated tests on each new build created, and automatically reports the results.
- Wrote Python script for parsing emails text data and cutting out of scope data.
- Interacted with development team to resolve technical issues on bugs reported by customer support department. For troubleshooting utilized Python scripts.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with back-end database testing using SQL queries to validate complex content-including Inner Joins, Outer Joins, unions etc.
- Involved in Functional and Integration testing of Mobile App Android devices using Appium .
- Thorough experience in Defect Life Cycle by Defect Reporting and Defect tracking process using JIRA .
- Coordinated with various team members for handling defect calls and resolving the testing and bug issues.
- Experienced in using Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platforms and browsers in parallel.
- As part of the automation process used Selenium features like taking screenshots , Actions, handling frames, scrolling, alerts etc.
- Good analytical and communication skills and proven ability to work solely independently with little to none supervision and perform as proven player of a team.
Environment : JAVA, Selenium WebDriver/ GRID, Web Services, SOAPUI, Cucumber, SOAP, REST, TESTNG, HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX, Agile Methodology, Jira, SQL, Oracle.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Selenium Engineer
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
- Developed and implemented robust Behavior Driven Framework with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Involved in preparing test strategies for client-side verifications and validations.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG .
- Performed SOAP , Restful Web Service testing using SOAPUI .
- Using Jenkins for nightly build execution and sending status mail if build fails to QA team.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the agile methodology ( Scrum ).
- Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium .
- Performed Mobile App testing using Appium .
- Identified the Elements using UI Automation Viewer for Android Mobile Testing using Appium.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Used JIRA for project management, logged Defects in HP ALM with priorities and co-ordinate with Development team for fixing also used GIT for version control.
- Generated Traceability matrix to map requirements, tests and defects.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
Environment : Selenium Test Suite, Agile, XPath, SOAP UI, JUnit, JIRA, HTML, CSS, XML, UML, HP ALM, MS Word, MS Excel, Appium, Jenkins, Windows, WebDriver Element Locator.
Associate Test Engineer
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the application architecture and recommend testing strategy.
- Reviewed the business requirement specification (BRS) and Functional Requirement Specification Document (FRS) and was involved in preparing a detailed test plan.
- Performed manual testing of the applications.
- Created a set of smoke tests designed to run on each supported browser and setup Selenium Grid for testing
- Experience filing bugs and tracking on JIRA .
- Integrated Selenium automation regression test suite in Jenkins build pipeline.
- Responsible for implementing page object model ( POM ) using Selenium WebDriver , MAVEN , TestNG .
- Executed test cases in multiple browsers and platforms using Selenium Grid .
- Wrote SQL queries to test the integrity of data by querying the back-end database.
- Web based and Cloud based Applications testing in Agile .
- Executed the test cases for Black box testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Took over lead QA on one of the projects and delivered it.
- Trained new hires on our automation framework.
Environment : JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, selenium Grid, JIRA, Agile, TestNG, Web Services, SOAP, REST, TEST NG, HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX, Agile Methodology.