Seeking a position as software QA Analyst/Tester to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
- Executed manual test cases and summarized results
- Performed functional, manual regression, end to end, GUI and acceptance testing
- Underwent 100 hours of professional training in the Software testing processes
- Highly proficient in manual testing with the knowledge and experience of exploratory testing
- Good understanding of the SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle
- Ability to generate Test Scenarios, to create Test Cases and to collect Test Data
- Knowledge on writing and executing SQL statements
- Familiarizing with Automation testing using QTP
- Familiar in test management using QC
- Good organization and time management skills
- Clear communication and writing skills
- Tools and Technical skills - Jira, basic SQL and UFT
- Created Test Scripts from Requirement Specification Document
- Designed and executed test cases
- Tested applications on different browsers like chrome, IE and Safari and on various devices like mobile and iPad
- Maintained, updated and created Test cases using MS Excel
- Performed functional, regression, end to end, GUI and acceptance testing
- Reported critical and valuable bugs to the test manager using JIRA on daily bases
- Wrote and executed basic SQL queries to perform backend testing
- Performed constant functional testing to certify the stability and usability of software system
- Detected 344 software failures so that bugs may be discovered and corrected in dev environment
- Worked remotely for UTest. Worked on various projects submitted from a variety of clients.
- Janbala web application project- Air check out wizard/Test cycle for company Travana
- Virtue Chrysalis web application project for Blitz Agency
- Choose a Room- Desktop/mobile web exploratory cycle
- Beekman Hotel for Canvas Company Project- web exploratory cycle
- Cancer.org project- Donation form testing for American Cancer Society
- Performed requirement feasibility analysis and identified test scenarios/test objectives
- Reviewed Software Requirement Specification
- Developed test cases based on functional and technical specifications
- Created RTM between requirement and test cases
- Documented test cases
- Responsible for Smoke and exploratory testing.
- Created test data for test execution procedure.
- Executed test cases
- Logged pass/fail status in BugTracker
- Reported and logged the bugs in test management tool
- Created a Traceability Matrix to ensure 100% test coverage
- Retested after bugs were fixed.
- Closed the open messaged after executing.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accurately completed applications of cash receipts against outstanding accounts receivables.
- Performed accounts reconciliations and documentations.
- Maintained accurate account receivable logs and database entries.
- Resolved all account discrepancies and completed all additional duties assigned by the management.