Qa Analyst/ Consultant Resume
Quality Assurance Software testing professional with 3 years of testing experience. Strong knowledge in SDLC and STLC including test strategy preparation and test plan development. Experienced in Manual testing and knowledge of Automated testing, also writing/running manual test scripts to pinpoint software defects, track bugs, and validate functionality. Experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies. Experience in testing applications utilizing black box testing techniques. Proficient in testing various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experience with defect reporting and defect tracking. Working knowledge of MS - Office Suite an SQL.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP,Unix
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Navigator
Tools: HP ALM, Selenium, Rally, Diamond, Quest, Bugzilla, SharePoint
Others: Microsoft Office Suite
QA Analyst/ Consultant
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Defined test plan, test strategies, test cases based on the requirements outlined in the test plan as part of the development cycle
- Involved in Daily Standup meetings/Retrospective meetings for Agile
- Responsible for testing the Navigation Flow, Functionality Testing, System Testing and End to End Testing
- Prepare Test Data, Test scenarios, Test Scripts and executed Test Cases from Quality Center
- Extensive experience in performing backend testing by writing and executing complex SQL scripts
- Designed and development of test cases based on functional requirements
- Create several Test Cases and Test Conditions for testing Healthcare Claims
- Participate Manual testing, Functional Testing, Regression testing, System testing, end-end testing, Sanity testing and performance testing.
- Analyze and make specific recommendations on improvements that can be integrated into business processes
- Involved in the development of Test Plans and Test Cases and coordinated the tests with the QA team to verify implementation of new features and enhancements.
- Extensively performed manual testing and defect reporting using Quality Center
- Provided training to new resources
- Presented application overviews to the business
- Performed monthly IVP’s for Quest and Convergence applications
Software Used: HP ALM, Rally, Diamond, Quest, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint
QA Analyst Intern
- Analyzed requirements and devised a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements.
- Developed high-level test scenarios that implemented the test strategy then composed into detailed test cases.
- Planned and prepared test data to execute test cases.
- Conducted testing using exploratory, functional and regression (manual) testing methods.
- Collaborated with team developers to resolve issues found during testing.
- Documented and tracked test procedures and defect, findings, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies for assigned projects.
- Performed reviews and walkthroughs of test cases and results.
Software Used: HP ALM, Selenium, Bugzilla, Microsoft Office
Recreation Specialty Instructor
- Greeted new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Managed the daily operations of recreational facilities.
- Completed and maintain time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
- Instruct and supervise youth in a summer outdoor adventure club. (Games, environmental education, service project and trips
Software Used: Microsoft Office
Human Resources Intern
- Prepared and or maintained employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Kept records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Welcomed new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Submits employee data report by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
Software Used: Microsoft Office, Sharepoint
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes