- Over 7 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with Automation and Manual testing which includes Mobile Testing, Web Services Testing, Web based application Testing and client/server application testing in HealthCare, Banking & Finance.
- Experience in web user interface Automation testing with Selenium Web Driver using Java, Junit, TestNG, Maven and Cucumber with BDD frameworks.
- Experience in implementing Hybrid Framework using Data Driven Framework and POM.
- Extensive experience in design pattern Page Object Model (POM) and Page Factory for better code reusability & maintenance.
- Experience in Black Box Testing, which includes Functional, Regression, Integration, End to End, Load, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance phases of SDLC AND STLC.
- Experience in requirement analysis, review, preparing test scenarios, authoring test cases, test data collection, test case execution and test reports preparation.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and Waterfall Methodologies and participated in sprint planning and scrum calls.
- Expertise in Analysis of Problem Severity, Bug Tracking System and Defects Reporting System using JIRA and Rally.
- Experience in Test Management tool QC/ALM.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAPUI, and REST.
- Expertise in performing data base testing using SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MySQL for backend testing.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for scheduling jobs using CRON Pattern.
- Strong knowledge on UNIX commands for performing automated process.
- Extensive experience in Source Version Control Tools Subversion (SVN) & Git for code management.
- Good exposure on Automation using QTP/UFT with VBScripting.
- Good exposure to various types of testing like Functional, Regression, GUI and Database Testing.
- Committed team player and capable of working on tight project delivery schedules and deadlines.
Automation Tools: Selenium(WebDriver/IDE)
Testing Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, POM, Hybrid Framework, AngularJS
Version Control Tool: GitHub, SourceTree, Tortoise Git
Test Management Tool: QC(Quality Center)/ALM, Jira, Rally
Database: SQL Server, Oracle 10g
Web Services: SOAP UI,RESTContinuous Integration Tool: Jenkins
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Actively involved with Business Analysts (BAs), Developers for requirements gathering and analysis of project.
- Performed detailed analysis of test cases to ensure which all test cases can be automated.
- Designed Automation Test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Java, TestNG and Maven.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases based on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression testing, UI testing, and Integration testing of the application.
- Performed Functional tests using selenium Web Driver with data driven framework which reads data from property and XML files.
- Worked on test automation execution on different environments as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Web Driver and Jenkins.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium Web Driver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Tested request and response XML based web services interfaces using Soap UI.
- Verified data integrity by back-end testing of the application by writing SQL queries using SQL Server.
- Possess knowledge of UNIX commands to run jobs and verify log files to identify issues.
- Worked with Agile scrum methodology and involved in sprint planning and daily scrum meetings.
- Used Jira as a defect management tool for detailed reporting of defects.
- Created End-to-End test cases to identify any potential issues and addressed issues prior to software release at each phase.
Environment: s: Selenium Web Driver, Java, Jira, Soap UI, SQL Server, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test cases in Automated testing.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developing test cases based on the User stories and functional requirement specification document
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool created Selenium automation scripts in Java.
- Wrote unit tests and monitored the unit test coverage for the code using SonarQube.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests
- Used Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
- Involved in Functional Testing as Unit test, Method test, Test Suite, Integration Testing using different TestNG methods.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAPUI and using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases and run them.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository system like GitHub
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
Environment: s: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jira, SoapUI, SQL Server, PL/SQL, SonarQube, Maven, TestNG, Protractor, Jenkins.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Participated in a design and architecture of a framework to target the testing of web applications.
- Responsible for complete End-to-End/User Acceptance testing (UAT) activities.
- Review manual test cases and convert them to Automation Scripts using Selenium.
- Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping
- Execution of automation regression suite using Selenium and TestNG framework.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML, IDs and XPath in Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in setting up Smoke and Regression automation suite using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Identify test cases to automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber and Junit in JENKINS.
- Developed and tested REST services to communicate with another client API's.
- Used SQL server 2012, MYSQL for database testing, and acquired test data from databases.
Environment: s: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Cucumber, Junit, Agile, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, SQL Server, MYSQL, REST Services
- Understanding the project requirements by involving in study of functional requirement.
- Involved in QA team meetings and gave updates to the QA lead/Project Manager on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for conducting Integration, End-to-End testing to make sure business work flow is sufficiently replicated.
- Tracked bugs using BugZilla 3.0 and submitted testing reports for discovering software bugs reporting bugs and verifying bug fixes.
- Developed the application on Eclipse.
- Managed Project Risks by documenting and prioritizing.
- Performed testing of Web Services using SOAPUI
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Waterfall Methodology.
- Performed functional testing manually and constructed positive and negative test scenarios as per requirements.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix for the application changes
- Effectively involved in the review of the Test results.
Environment: s: Manual Testing
- Preparing Test Cases & Executing Test Cases.
- Smoke Test, Functionality Test, User Interface Test and Regression testing.
- Involved in Adhoc and UI testing.
- Logging defects and verifying defects after fixing.
- Deployment of the application.
- Involved in preparing the metrics test execution report and traceability matrix
Environment: s: Manual Testing