- 16+ month of experience in Web - development, Quality Assurance and Manual Testing. Involved in complete SDLC Experience from Business Analysis to Development, Testing and analysis, design, coding and web-development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, System Testing, Functionality Testing, Performance Testing, Black Box Testing, GUI Testing and Usability Testing for Web, Client, and Server applications testing.
- Experienced in software testing methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Created Performance Test Plan and Test Cases according to functional and non- functional requirements, create environments, execute test scenario and test cases, analyses and document test.
- Developed Test Plans using Technical and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Gathered workflow data to understand how the data is getting populated within the tables.
- Coordinated with offshore team for integration testing.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with the development team for resolution of issues.
- Extensive experience in Defect Identification, Defect Logging, Bug Discovery and Resolution.
- Experience in implementing Database design and development using MS SQL Server 2016/2012/2008.
- Experience in implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC Framework 5.0
- Familiar in Software Configuration Management using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) in Visual Studio 2015, Community Edition.
- Ability to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- Expert in researching, analyzing, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Actively participated in creating, maintaining, and reviewing the documents related to requirements and functional specifications.
- Extensively understand the concept of security and security based application like authenticating and authorizing users using Forms based authentications.
- Ability to lead and motivate co-workers from all backgrounds, creative problem solving and solution-oriented work style, decisive and confident decision-making and in-depth proficiency with new technology trends.
Web Technologies: . NET Framework, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC
Programming Languages: C#,HTML, C, C++
Database: SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
Application Tools: Microsoft Test Manager, MS Visio, Visual Studio 2015 Community EditionOperating System: Windows 2010
Methodologies: Agile, UML,SCRUM, Waterfall
Other tools and technologies: TFS,HTML, CSS, MS Visio, MS Office
- Created Test Cases and Test Scenario after analyzing Functional Requirement Document and Use Cases.
- Wrote Test Cases in Excel and then exported them to Microsoft Test Manager.
- Created Test Suites to do Functional and Data Driven Testing on the Web Services.
- Created Traceability matrix to match the requirements with the test cases using Microsoft excel
- Wrote SQL queries for database validation.
- Used Microsoft Test Manager as a Test Management Tool.
- Helped in conducting Defect Review Meetings.
- Performed Backend Testing by using SQL Queries.
- Participated in the meetings to follow up on Defects/Issues
- Participated in UAT along with the business users after the application was deployed
- Actively involved in group discussion for gathering information and analyzing ideas and documenting the business requirements.
- Created ASP.NET web pages in C# using features like Master pages and partial classes with code behind model.
- Created flow charts using MS Visio and wrote Test cases and Scenarios
- Used SQL server for creating tables
- Gained knowledge on the concept of joins and data Normalization
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL server database
- Wrote stored procedures
- Used three layer architecture - User Interface, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) for version control
- Used basic MVC design pattern
- Performed Unit Tests and exposure to different testing methods, tools and techniques
- A Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral /written communication skills and problem solving
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, C#, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MVC, SQL Server, ADO.NET
- Responsible for leading requirements gathering, analysis & design implementation.
- Interacting with the development team to resolve problems and track results.
- Written SQL Queries for tweaking the performance and Stored Procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing the design and deployment of any deliverables from development to production environments.
- Developed web based and mobile-based portal for the consumer Internet application.
- Assisted other developers as well as Test Team in finishing up the actual assigned tasks.
- Used HTML Helpers for generating html for the views.