- I am not willing to relocate from the Pittsburgh area and will not consider any positions not related to Software Development, Computer Engineering, or Quality Engineering.
- Quality Engineer with experience managing and creating Enterprise - Level Framework, Test Suites, and Databases using a wide variety of programming languages and tools.
- Scrum Master and leadership experience.
Programming and Web Development Languages: Java, Python, CSS, XPath, Selenium, XML, HTML, Swift, and COBOL
Design Patterns: Observer, Decorator, Factory, Singleton, Command, Adapter and Facade, Template Method, Iterator and Composite, State, Proxy, and Compound Patterns
Automation Architecture and Integration: Selenium 2.4, Apache CXF, Jersey REST Client (JAX-RS), TestNG, Jenkins, Git, Ivy, Ant Scripts, ActiveMQ REST API, Jersey REST Client (JAX-RS 2.0), Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
Operating Systems: z/OS System Programming and Architecture, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS
Applications: Android Studio, Microsoft Office, Notepad++, Eclipse, XCode, Oracle SQL Developer, Golden32, WinSCP, Version One, Appium, and IntelliJ
Database, Network, and Security: Oracle SQL, Cursor Structures, Relational Design, Remote Access PuTTY, and FTP
Other Related Skills: Systems Analysis and Design, Project Management, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Management Principles, Macro and Micro Economics, Business Law, Quantitative Analysis, Intercultural and Business Communications
- Scrum Master of a small, focused team
- Design and Maintain abstract frameworks
- Selenium, Database, and Services testing and automation
- Execution and Configuration of Jenkins for nightly testing
- Creation of abstract and reusable utilities in Java.
- Experience implementing Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Regression, Unit, and Manual level testing.
Call Center Intern
- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Development, Testing, and Requirement Analysis
- Exchange Server and Network Administration
- Technical document Maintenance and Development
- Remote IT support using RDP, Screen Connect, and Confidential
- Customer Service and Team Collaboration
- Troubleshoot and Debug Windows and Mac OS computers
- Customer Service, Inventory Control, and Training
- Team Collaboration