- Scrum Master/Agile End to End Project Manager
- Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master and Trainer / Agile coach and experienced for Agile Transformation / Passionate and Certified expert in Agile methodologies, Handled Scrum and Kanban processes / End - to-end project lifecycle in SDLC. Experienced in running & delivering smooth quality releases with 100% user satisfactionWorked with Global, Multi-cultural Teams across time-zones, Strong in People Management, Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring.
- Do short and long term release planning, capacity planning, continuous improvement and integration, facilitate scrum ceremonies (such as sprint planning, grooming and estimation, stand-ups, sprint demo, retrospectives), backlog refinements, processes setup and fine tuning, change management, risk management, business value improvements, JIRA management, WIKI improvements, progress reporting and coaching team members resulting in Velocity improvements.
- Proficient and passionate about Scrum Events like Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives. Closely worked with product owners, business stakeholders, functional leaders and executive management, Scrum teams and DevOps to ensure alignment of business objectives and the deliverables. Anticipated and proactively tracked, removed and escalated process impediments believing and playing in a role of a servant leader.
- Well-versed with a variety of techniques like Fibonacci series estimation, Story Mapping, Affinity Estimation, Confidential, BDD, XP/pair programming, automated testing and CI-CD. Used agile collaboration tools like Confluence and JIRA to track progress. Created dashboards, charts/reports and presentations implementing best practices for Agile/Scrum. For the maintenance projects, implemented Kanban, managed WIP and improved flow.
- Solid understanding of Software/Product Development Life Cycle (SDLC/PDLC) and Agile Framework (Scrum & Kanban) Agile processes at enterprise level. Developed insight and experience in challenges faced when enterprise-level teams are transforming to Agile/Scrum.
- As an Agile Transformation Coach, enjoyed the challenge of changing a mindset of technical teams, functional managers and executives from traditional project management processes and helping them understand the value proposition of Agile philosophy.
- ROI improvement with 200% Velosity imporevment
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums and Product Councils in a multi-team Agile environment.
- Expertise in Agile Scrum, Extreme Programming, BDD,Test Driven Development, and Kanban principles, methods, and techniques.
- Experience in Agile Feature Development with 95% automation CI,CD practices, Jenkins & Github.
- Cross Browser Integrated with every build using Sauce labs
- Agile Life cycle tool: JIRA,Confluence & Rally
- Experience Senior Leadership in cross-business unit situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- PMI - PMP certified Mentoring Team Agile Transformation
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Project Management Software Development (SDLC)
- Mobile/Tablet Native App Strategy Cross functional team Risk Management
- CI & CD Automated Agile Jenkins-Github ALM
- AEM (Adobe Exp Manager)
Automation-Tools (Mobile & Web): Selenium Web Driver, IDE, QTP, Jenkins CI, GIT & Node JS, Cucumber
Mobile/Platform Operating System: Android iOS, MAC, Windows -7,8,10
Test Management Tools: Atlassian-Tools - Confluence, JIRA; HP Quality Center
CMS/Product-Information-Management (PIM): Hybris, Adobe-CQ-5 & 6, Tridion, Site core
Cross Browser Cloud Platform: Sauce Labs
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, python, SQL, HTML
API Testing Tool: REST API, SOAP UI
Agile-Development Practices: Confidential, BDD
Software-Development Process: Agile (scrum), Iterative
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Scrum Master/ QA-BA
- SCRUM and Agile practice leader and Coach
- CRM integrated with Business Intelligence (BI) on Tableau Software
- Established processes and advocate for improving processes for tracking and performance on quality initiatives or product improvements
- Organized and facilitated backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, demos, daily standups, and other project related activities
- Hands on End to End Testing to ensure quality before Sprint release
- Identified, managed and mitigated risks, impediments, and dependencies on time with scrums of scrum.
Scrum Master/ End to End Agile Project Manager
- Coached a Scrum team of 15-20 members to deliver test results with 95% automation using Selenium Web driver, Jenkins for Continuous Integration, GIT, cucumber for Behavior driven development.
- Led retrospectives, sprint planning and review events, improving team effectiveness by making it safe to speak up, and accelerating learning.
- Guided the scrum teams on Agile / Scrum Practices and facilitated Scrum events including daily stand-ups, planning, backlog grooming, demo meetings, and retrospectives.
- Removed roadblocks / Impediments for the team through collaboration with cross-functional teams, and internal and external entities.
- Improved sprint velocity by 200%
- Hands On End to End Testing platform for all Sprint Releases
Technical Agile Project Manager Quality Assurance
- SAP, PIM-DAM, Hybris platform
- As an Agile coach, performed the team assessment and noted that the development team in India had significant experience in waterfall methodologies but none in Agile processes. Developed a step by step plan to transform the team to Agile/Scum for new development and Kanban for customer support and enhancements.
- Conducted training sessions on Agile/Scrum methodology, processes and events. Coached the team in Scrum techniques, events and best practices. Used backlog grooming, scrum planning, daily stand ups,
- Implemented Confidential, automated testing and continuous integration-continuous delivery ( Confidential ) mechanism so that the new features and functionality was made available to the end users on weekly basis. For customer support requests, Kanban board was established to manage the workflow smoothly.
- Identified, managed and mitigated risks, impediments, and dependencies on time with scrums of scrum
Agile End to End QA Manager-Business Analyst
- Guided the scrum teams on Agile / Scrum Practices and facilitates Scrum events including daily stand-ups, planning, backlog grooming, demo meetings, and retrospectives.
- Removed roadblocks / impediments for the team through collaboration with cross-functional teams, and internal and external entities.
- Coordinated and planned device integration projects in conjunction with internal teams.
- Coached and managed 20-member team onshore (8)/offshore (12) that’s on rotation & performance basis. Mentored, trained and motivated team for continuous improvement.
- Established, implemented, and improved QA infrastructure; test procedures, process, and quality standards in accordance with overall development and product releases.
- Played QA-BA role and worked closely with Product owner to find gaps in requirement
- Created High Level Scenarios and LLS from Business requirements using Selenium web driver; created test data to meet the underlying objectives.
- Participated in test execution plan and executed test scripts; conducted defect reporting and tracking using JIRA.
- Agile-Kanban based project
- Led QA track of 6 people of QA team with hands on Agile based project.
- Investment Banking web based testing
- Spearheaded test execution, planning & supported in every phase of Testing System Testing, NFT & UAT, defect tracking and managing Triage call with Dev. team.
- .Net platform
Test Lead Analyst
- Worked on first Agile Digital release of mobile & iPad of New UK. Upddated, enhanced and executed existing automation suite built on QTP.
- Tracked defect tracking and managed Triage call with Dev. team. Created a positive work environment where all team members could contribute their best work.
- Dashboard Creation for client to share current state of project & execution status of Test Suite.
- Created and executed test cases, logged and assigned defects, and kept track of the defect status.