Seven plus years of experience in Software Quality Assurance for Web based and Client Server applications with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance, Testing and Requirement Analysis. Expertise in Performing GUI Testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, System testing, User Acceptance testing, Regression testing, Automation testing.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, HTML
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS Access, SQL Server and DB2
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP, UNIX, Linux
Testing Tools: Test Director, Quality Center, QTP, Rational Clear Quest, WebTrax Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
App Server: Web Sphere and Web Logic
Sr. QA Analyst
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver
- Developing Test Plans and high level Test scenarios based on functional requirements. Writing test cases post approval of High Level scenarios
- Reviewing the high level scenarios with business team
- Participating in HLD walkthroughs with developers
- Participated in testing for projects using Agile methodology.
- Creating test data covering various test scenarios based on the business requirements
- Reaching out to friendly customers and getting their consent for performing any changes to their account, to test various test scenarios
- Answering their concerns regarding new package pricing, equipment pricing, One Time Charges, Monthly Recurring Fees and Confidential & Confidential credit for participating as a friendly customer
- Explaining the expected changes in billing to the friendly customers
- Performing Production Validation Testing (PVT) using live equipment to test functionality from internal users as well as; from end user’s perspective
- Validating end - to-end flow of accurate data across all systems
- Interacting with development team to communicate any application bugs/issues surfaced in PVT process
- Extensively used Quality Center, Confidential & Confidential AOT’s and WebTrax for tracking, reviewing and analyzing defects
- Different defect tracking tools are used by different teams like Front End Developers, Down Stream systems, Production Support Team and for our PVT tracking purposes. Responsible for synchronizing all the tools to ensure that all teams are on the same page
- Coordinating with off-shore resources during test execution
- Opening separate chat rooms for each defect, and inviting the concerned Development and Support teams so that issue could be identified and resolved ASAP
- Starting Confidential & Confidential Connect (WebEx) working session with development teams for resolving Severity 1 defects, performing live transactions if required
- Providing daily defect status updates
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all NDA projects
- Constantly interacting with Business clients throughout the project phase
- While installing services Confidential test addresses, sending special requests to Technician team so that they are aware that the installation is for test accounts and not a real customer
- Setting up paperless billing and enabling few special parameters so that these test accounts won’ Confidential cause churn to companies’ revenue
- Requesting revenue department to credit the test accounts bills every month so that accounts don’ Confidential go into collections
- Developed Test Plan and overall Test Strategy for the Application
- Coordinating with offshore teams for SIT/UAT testing
- Developed Positive & Negative Scenarios for the requirements.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts after the requirements are signed off.
- Used Quality Center to develop Test Sets.
- Performed GUI Testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Perform Backend Testing, Writing SQL queries for validating data.
- Executed Test Cases Manually & Log Defects
- Analyzed the results using reports analysis, graphs and reports
- Responsible for communicating all the issues/changes that were reported to the developers
- Prepared weekly Execution, Defect Report & Submit to the Test Lead.
- Participated and organized weekly meetings, walkthroughs and Inspections to improve the testing effort and report Manager about the proceedings
- Report weekly status to QA Manager.
- Developed Test plan and Test Cases based on Business Requirements and Technical Documents.
- Discussed Test cases with Business and Development team and got signoff.
- Created and Executed Load scenarios with different Load Options in Controller and analyzed the results using reports and graphs.
- Utilized Load Runner Analysis tool to analyze the Response times of the business transactions.