- 5+ years of experience as software testing and software Development life cycle.
- Exclusive Experience in Manual (Functionality, UAT testing, E2E testing, Regression testing, Integration testing) and Quality Assurance process.
- Well versed with Software Testing Life Cycle, Manual Testing.
- Experienced in collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirement for the project, and translate these into detailed test conditions.
- Extensively automated Regression and functional test suites using Testing
- Building automation Regression test suite for the application which can be executed during each sprint release.
- Experience with HP - ALM, Support tasks for designing and administration in HP-ALM that is ( workflow, customization and functionality)
- Developed Test cases and Test Scripts using HP-ALM (Application Life Cycle)
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM environment by participating in sprint planning, Daily Standup’s Scrum meetings, Defect Triage meeting and Retrospective meetings.
- Experience in preparing test plan, test scenarios and test cases and test case execution and closure.
- Experience with workflows, SharePoint Designer, Business Connectivity Services.
- Good knowledge in selenium automation tool.
- Performed software enhancement QA/UAT Testing
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Performed backend testing using SQL Queries on various databases.
- Proficient in all phases of Test Life Cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Experience in writing Test plans, defining test cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors.
- Quick Learner and good team player.
- Project management
- Risk management
- MS Visio
- Adobe CC
- Use case Diagram
- Six Sigma Standards
- Data Modeling Techniques
- EDI Transactions
- Java Script
- Patents, Copyrights and
- Burn Down Charts
- SWOT Analysis
- Jira 7.0
- GAP Analysis
- BRD & FRD
- Work Breakdown
- HP - ALM
- K2 black perl server
Software Application Testing
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Working on FSA (Federal Student Aid) project for implementing and updating User Guides.
- Experienced in requirements and gathering with business users, analyze and document the specifications.
- Created Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Data for Functional, Regression and Integration Testing.
- Involved in user acceptance test (UAT) to test the application requirements.
- Experienced in using business process model (BPM) tools such as K2 black pearl workspace and K2 Smart Object Tester during workflow applications testing.
- Experienced in testing the ASP.net, MVC, SharePoint based applications with various levels of access.
- Experienced in testing .net Frameworks.
- Participated in 508 compliance (Accessibility) testing the applications.
- Involved in creating tasks and defects in issue tracking tools such as IBM Rational, and SharePoint and Asana.
- Providing recommendations in enhancing user experience for the application.
- Worked on Business documentations like BRD’S, FRD’S, SRS, and meeting Logs with FSA Client.
- Created a new domain and project in HP-ALM/QC
- Executed test cases document the result using ALM
- Generated reports and performed data analysis using SQL queries to exact data from Oracle Server.
- Worked with Scrum master and attended daily stand up meetings.
- Assisted QA teams on creation of test plans and UAT.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Participated in requirement analysis and clarifications sessions with the team
- Worked with key project stakeholders and clients to formulate and communicate the vision of the project, gather requirements and define project scope
- Supporting in planning, designing, and development of business processes.
- Providing recommendations in enhancing and expediting business activities.
- Resolved user conflicts by analyzing their views and having brainstorming sessions.
- Developed the application modules and unit tested the application during development phase
- Integrated HP-ALM with JIRA.
- Involved in development of Test Plan and test cases from functional requirements, technical specification and Use cases documents using HP-ALM.
- Documented the application deployment process of the modules
- Automated new functional test cases using QTP and run the Regression test cases.
- Major Savings in Regression Testing via test automation cycles. Tools used were UFT.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams
- Participated in integration testing phase of the application and contributed to the effort to fix the issues and deploy the application in client’s environment
- Analyzed reports; prepared test result reports and UAT
- Participated in deployment sessions to support the application setup in production
- Derived Functional test cases and Regression Test Cases by analyzing the current and previous releases of the application.
- Responsible for developing Test Cases using Test Management Tool.
- Performed Manual Testing on different modules of the application.
- Involved in Manual Testing to execute the Test Cases and logging the defects.
- Prepared final QA sign off delivery documents published in SharePoint for Final Work flow.
- Ensured Regression Testing for code modifications have not inadvertently introduced bugs into the system or changed existing functionality.
- Participated in meetings with developers to discuss enhancements and modifications.
- Provided a weekly project Report that includes Test Metrics and Status Reports.
- Consulting and reviewing operating procedures with users.
- Performing Daily code update deployment
- Held new functionality end user training
- Participating in grooming of new system functionalities.
- Trained User Acceptance Testing in Tandem with IT/DEV
- CCR creations for tracking changes to testing environment.