Innovative IT Professional experienced in application and website testing, managing and conducting all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, interfacing with technical partners, key stakeholders, and clients to build effective relationships and present project scope. Fully authorized to work in the U.S. Core capabilities include: Selenium | Eclipse | TestNG | SOAP UI |Product Enhancements / Features | User Experience (UX) | Project Planning and Execution | Agile Methodology Requirements Gathering | Troubleshooting | Installation and Support | Customer Service
Automated Tools: Selenium, Load Runner
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL
IDE: Brackets, PyCharm, Edit Plus, Sublime Text, Eclipse
Version Control: Git, Subversion
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
SDET/ QA Analyst
- Conducted Automation/manual testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Test localized software and applications to identify install, UI or functional issues.
- Planning and execution of Installation Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Black box, White box,Integration Testing, System Testing, usability testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing and security testing.
- Developed an automated tool which integrates end to end process in testing.
- Designed and implemented test scripts and managed Selenium test automation processes.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), Jasmine, JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Prepared and implemented test scripts for unit and regression tests.
- Good understanding of Web Service testing using Soap UI.
- Create user flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate design concepts to Development team.
- Contribute to user sessions, gathering requirements and developing web applications by applying Agile principles.
- Developed user interface (UI) and tested for desktop applications from conceptualization and functionality design to implementation, using HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS.
- Developed and tested web application servicing 50,000+ users and 175 MLS companies.
- Redesigned website to resolve defects in front - end code and ensure a consistent design and functionality across all devices (PCs, tablets, and smartphones), resulting in increased clients from two partner companies.
- Experience in Automation of testing activity using QTP, selenium IDE, Selenium web Driver.
- Involved in various stages of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience in executing test cases using element locators, web Driver methods, TestNG annotations.
- Worked on testing web services (SOAP and REST) and XML with tool called SOAP UI for the local WSDL.
- Evaluated function prototypes, parameter lists and SOAP envelopes during the process of testing.
- Redesigned website to resolve defects in front-end code and ensure a consistent design and functionality across all devices (PCs, tablets, and smartphones), resulting in increased clients from two partner companies.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles, including responsive design, mobile first, and adaptive design.
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing with solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Execution and tracking the Defects.
- Experienced in documenting Business Requirements, Use Cases, Test Approach, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Traceability Matrix.
- Proficient in preparing Test data, Execution of Test cases, Review, Reporting &Tracking of Defects, Weekly Test
- Reports & Defect Metrics.
- Expertise in implementation of Automation framework using selenium.
- Involved in handling elements in selenium Web Driver.
- Collaborated on fixing front-end issues with layouts.