- 9+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance including Functional and Automation testing using standard processes, tools and methodologies.
- Experience in Web Automation testing using Java and Selenium Web driver. Involved in Planning, Designing and implementing Automation Frameworks for Web applications.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test - Driven Development (TDD) using Cucumber and TestNG, Maven
- Experience in testing with a wide variety of projects and environments like Java, SQL server and .Net
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Sanity and System Testing
- Experience in developing Frameworks from scratch such as Data Driven framework in Selenium.
- Experience in Database validations using Oracle DB and SQL
- Extensively involved in HP ALM operations such as loading requirements, Requirements traceability, Test case execution and defect tracking.
- Strong experience in Core Java & object-oriented design and development.
- Experience in writing the Business Use cases and performed User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Strong experience in performing Regression, System and Functional testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test the Web applications.
- Expertise in Test effort estimations, Test Plan and Test Strategy preparation, Test Script creation and execution, Status reporting and preparing various metrics like test execution metrics and defect metrics.
- Good understanding of Page Object Model and Page Factory design patterns in Selenium
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent documentation, Results Analysis and reporting skills.
- Experience in Mobile Apps Functional Testing focused on iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
- Experience in Micros POS testing.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Experience in Oracle Public Cloud Migration and testing ERP systems for Cloud migration projects
- Experience in SOAP web services testing using SOAP UI tool.
Automation Software/Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, Gherkin, Git, GitHub, TestNG, Junit, Apache POI, UFT/QTP
Mobile Platforms: IOS, Android, Windows
Languages: Core Java, C, C++
SOA Technologies: SOAP UI, WSDL, Web Services
OS: Windows, Unix, Linux and iOS
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD, MYSQL, PL/SQL
Test Management Tools: Rally, TFS, HP QC ALM, JIRA, Zephyr, Bugzilla
Version Control: SVN, GIT, GITHUB
MS office tools: MPP, Word, Excel, PPT, Visio
Applications/Domains: Retail, Telecom, Hospitality
Confidential - Dallas, Texas
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in Test Case Automation for multiple projects and developed Automation frameworks (Data Driven and Hybrid Frameworks) using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Apache POI and integrated with continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Created Cucumber Future Files, Step definition files and involved in BDD framework design.
- Involved in Agile QA processes and participated in all agile ceremonies (standups, planning, backlog refinement, reviews, retrospectives) ensuring QA deliverables are on track.
- Develop and Execute TestNG Test cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Performed Continuous integration automation using Jenkins, Maven, TestNG and scheduled tests to run at specific time.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and all resources in source control GIT/GITHUB
- Design Object repository in the Selenium framework using CSS and XPATH locators.
- Involved in Sprint planning, Sprint Reviews, Stand up meetings and Release Management meetings.
- Involved in day to day operations of Functional, Batch and Regression Testing activities in Confidential projects.
- Attend daily standup calls and follow the guidelines/backlogs as defined by Scrum master and Product Owner based on the prioritization of the tasks.
- Defined customized reports in JIRA dashboards for all Test metrics
- Collect Test Metrics and present them to team and clients.
- Created Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures and Test reports
- Generate weekly status reports and share with the management team.
- Log defects, monitor their status and track them to closure using JIRA.
- Present Sprint demos to product owners at the end of every sprint.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Core Java, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Gherkin, SOAP, Eclipse, SQL, TestNG, Oracle, Git, GITHUB, JIRA, Zephyr, Windows, Unix and Linux
Confidential - Richardson, Texas
Sr QA Analyst/ Automation Engineer
- Involved in preparing and maintaining Automation test cases and Frameworks (Data Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Page Objects).
- Actively participated in Web Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse and TestNG (TDD) frameworks in creating test scripts, test suites and HTML reports.
- Involved in HP ALM to create test cases and execute them for Customer Care front end applications including MS Dynamics (front end residential ordering system - IBM Sterling 7), Salesforce (front end business ordering system- IBM Sterling 9), Data Product International (DPI) billing system
- Involved in preparation and execution of Test scenarios, Test scripts and Smoke test scripts. Debugging and troubleshooting the failed cases/scripts and raising bugs on Bugzilla.
- Performed Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for regression and functional testing using TestNG (Groups, Parameter, Data Provider).
- Involved in functional testing of SOAP services using SOAP UI Tool and tested both xml and JSON formats.
- Generated Selenium Screenshots for bug reporting, analysis and exception debugging using Extent Reports reporting library with TestNG.
- Involved in creating Test data and coordination with test data team(TDM) for loading the data into test base.
- Involved in setting up QA tasks (user stories) in JIRA and assign to individual QA team members and track the progress including Issues/Bugs.
- Create and maintain Test plans. Validate test results.
- Perform Functional, Integration, Performance and Regression tests.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
- Collect Test Metrics and present them to team and clients.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, triage meetings in Agile methodology.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, TFS, Bugzilla, Core Java, SOAP, SharePoint, HP ALM, JIRA, Zephyr, Windows, Unix, Linux
Confidential - St Louis, MO
- Involved in Analyze, Design and Build phases for both Mobile and Web applications and developing Test plans, analyzing user stories in Rally to design Test conditions/Test cases for Mobile and web applications.
- Involved in Scrum planning meetings. Coordinated between Product Owner, Development and QA teams.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing of various .Net and Java applications.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver Automation Framework for Smoke test and Regression test using TestNG.
- Performed Test data management (TDM), assisted several downstream applications by providing test data based on the project needs.
- Reproduced issues in QA Env and examined issues in production environments. Provided analysis and data for use in debugging.
- Involved in Test strategy, Sprint planning, Test plans and RUCS reviews.
- Assisted QA team members in setting up best in class QA standards and delivered several QA artifacts on improving quality.
- Involved in Automation framework discussions, Automation strategy to bring in cost avoidance, HP QC 11.5 defect tracking, defining folder structure, release management and Reuse strategy.
- Facilitated the Bug Review process for every sprint.
- Developed the smoke test suite that validates the functional level of the application whenever there is a new build in development environment. (Saves developers time to push the build to QA environment with confidence)
Environment: HP QC ALM, Selenium, Core Java, Oracle DB, MS Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, Rally, SOAP UI, MS office
- Performed Functional and Regression testing of various impacted .Net and Java applications
- Lead full life-cycle project test management efforts for new and existing application development initiatives using the standard SDLC procedures from project initiation to close-out.
- Involved in Cross browser testing.
- Establish strategic project goals, timelines, resource utilization, and performance criteria for project team activities to meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Reviewed the test scripts developed by the peers/ Automation test developers for test coverage and format adherence.
- Identifying functional areas and charting out the functions to be developed and repositories to use
- Involved in Test scripts reviews, HP QC defect tracking, and reporting and Clarity forecasting.
- Effective utilization of Quality Center as Test management tool for both manual and test automation projects.
- Involved in the Bug Review process for every build
- Participating in Core Team meetings to review the test coverage and Application Quality
- Developed the smoke test suite that validates the functional level of the application whenever there is a new build in development environment.
Environment: HP QC, MS Visio, Oracle DB, SQL, Java, MPP, MS-Windows XP and Clarity, TFS, JIRA, Rally, SQL Server.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance tests on this Web based application.
- Test scenario and test case preparation.
- Execution of test cases and logging bugs in BUGZILLA
- Gather the requirements from the BA and prepare the low level and high-level design.
- Involved in Identification of Functional Test Cases to be automated
- Involved in Regression testing and prepared Regression test suites for previously implemented codes.
- Development of Functional test cases, Function Libraries and parameterization of test cases using Spread Sheets.