- Over 9.5 years of software industry experience.
- Proven success in transitioning strategy and plans into successful delivery of software projects with high degree of customer satisfaction and quality. Hands on experience on identifying gaps and ensuring compliance on SLAs, CSI and KPIs for the team and account.
- Detail - focused, result-oriented business and IT professional with very good experience in agile framework and other software development models. Lines of business include Insurance and Career.
- Gather stakeholder information by working along with business, business requirements along with business analysts, defining project scope, assist in building project plans, identifying resources, coordinating development activities, tracking progress and reporting.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to establish baselines, monitor progress and engage in continuous improvement.
- Proactively involved in engaging various stakeholders in product backlog refinement, reviewing and prioritizing user stories before transitioning them into the sprint backlog.
- Hands-on experience in requirements management, analyzing requirements and providing end-to-end QA solutions for clients.
- Ensure successful delivery of large scale projects based on technologies like Java, .Net, Oracle etc.
- Review product requirements and user stories for QA. Identify project and product risks and provide solutions to the team for implementation.
- Experience of working with different team across the globe.
- Working experience on Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2017, Jira, Wiki, Quality Center, HP Performance Center, Vugen, Selenium web driver, Quick Test professional 10.0, Rational Clear Quest, SOAP UI, Mantis, Share point and Version One
- Capture daily/weekly progress and capture QA metrics data. These serve as inputs in our monthly audit meetings.
- Manage all QA artifacts which includes traceability matrices, defect metrics data, QA milestone data etc.
- Requirement management
- Business requirements/story development
- Estimation and Scheduling
- Quality Assurance
- Project Planning
- Working in fast paced environments
- Process improvement
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Team building and collaboration
- Offshore team management
Skills & Environment: Visual Studio - TFS, Jira, SOAP UI, Rational Clear Quest, Version One, MS Office, Sharepoint, Agile framework, Selenium Web driver, Agile/Scrum.
- Work with product owners and cross-functional team to groom the backlog (scope management), perform requirement analysis, facilitating answers to questions, reviewing and accepting user stories and maintaining working agreements.
- Project planning and estimation using techniques like t-shirt sizing, story point estimation.
- Plan, assign, and manage the daily activities of direct reports supporting the ongoing product releases.
- Good working experience on functional, non-functional, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Hands on experience of working as an automation team member on Selenium web driver on a couple of projects.
- Hands on experience of working as a performance tester in achieving performance goals on a business critical project.
- Monitor and document employee performance results including quality, progress towards individual and team goals, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Planned and managed projects, lessons learnt, QA activities, metrics, backlogs, risks and artifacts.
- Facilitate weekly stakeholder meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Mentoring teams to transform from traditional waterfall practices to learn and implement agile practices.
- Work proactively along with the organization in various activities to achieve continuous process improvement.
Senior Test Engineer
Skills & Environment: Quality Center, Mantis, QTP 10.0, Version One, MS Office, Share point, Agile Framework, Scrum
- Scrum team member and senior test engineer.
- Product Development of Guidewire Claim Center and policy center for leading American and UK Insurance clients involving primarily auto and home owner lines of businesses.
- Involved in analyzing Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Cases, User Guides, Defect Management, Metrics, Release Report, Review and Status Reports.
- Involved in peer reviews of the team’s test plans and cases.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability matrix, Test data, Test strategy, Test Coverage Matrix and Test reports.
- Worked with development teams to investigate and correct software bugs and deficiencies based on testing results.
- Created Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Involved in testing of Business Plan and Associate management, Customer Management, Marketing management, support functions, Assembly order integration, end to end flows and workflows.
- Conducted Manual Testing of the system; prepared and managed test cases using quality center.
- Recorded defects and test management using quality center.
Skills & Environment: Quality Center, Mantis, QTP 9.0, MS Office, VSS, Agile Framework, Scrum
- Involved in developing Test Cases, Test Plan for application.
- Involved in preparing detailed and reviewed Test cases to cover all the requirements.
- Extensively worked with developer in reviewing the requirements.
- Extensively Involved in Peer reviewing the Team members test scripts also Triage meeting.
- Extensively involved in functional testing and verify the application according to the user perspective.
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specification.
- Interfaced with subject matter experts and developers to resolve the problems while executing the test scripts and Test cases.
- Experienced to Wrote Regression and Functional Test Cases and migrated all in HP ALM.
- Experienced on HP ALM to report defects and test results. Created script to pull the metrics from HP ALM like elapsed time for defect cycle.
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using the HP ALM and monitor using HP ALM.