To work for a growth - oriented Organization where I can maximize my Testing and Quality Assurance knowledge and skills, Team Management skills, Enhance and Expand Domain Knowledge and grow along with the Company.
- 9+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual)
- Experience in Agile Process/Scrum and proficiency SDLC and STLC
- Involved in Designing, Executing Test cases and Test Scenarios
- Actively involved in Sanity Testing, Regression, System, Integration Testing
- Good exposure towards Testing Techniques and Methodologies
- Experience on Agile Methodology and Waterfall Methodology
- Experience in Functional Testing of Client-Server and Web Applications
- Extensive knowledge of testing procedures of SharePoint applications
- Experience in handling Database Testing
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server and HP Quality Center 9.2
- Experience in creating new reports using XML script and RTF
- Actively involved in 508 compliance testing using Power Mapper tool
- Involved in Performance testing using JMeter and Blazemeter
- High level and detailed design of Requirement Analysis, Scope of testing and Documentation
- Effectively communicating with clients, developers and Business Analysts.
- Ensuring all change requests and problem reports are tested and approved before the release.
- Identifying and Tracking issues to closure.
- Expertise in Development of Test Cases, Test Data for Testing, Execution of Test Cases.
- Experience in Defect Prevention and Defect management activity and Bug Reporting using HP Quality Centre and Various Defect tracking tools.
- Domain knowledge in the Insurance, Utilities, Manufacturing and Publishing.
Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, 98, 2000, XP and OS 390
Environment: Client/Server and Web Applications on windows, Mainframes
Database: SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g, DB2
Internet Tools: HTML, VB Script
Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0
Functional Management and Leadership Skills: Ability to work with any team and task achiever within deadlines, Technically strong and have ability to learn and can get accustomed to new environments easily.
Consultant / Test Lead
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Environment: Windows 7, iOS
- Worked closely with business analyst, Project manager, Dev Team and developers to review the user stories
- Involved in reviewing Test plan, test scenarios and test cases
- Provided support to offshore functional and automation team
- Handled scrum meetings, Sprint planning and Release Planning meetings
- Involved in preparing Test Summary Report and publishing monthly metrics
Skills Used: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, UFT, SQL, Microsoft Office 2013 & Office 365
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Environment: Windows 7, iOS
- Worked closely with business analysts, Test manager, DBA and developers to review the requirements and transcript these into test plans, test strategies and test script
- Involved in executing Test plan, test scenarios and test cases
- Developed and maintained different deliverables including test case specifications and test summary report
- Involved in smoke test crystal reports in Production environment
- Developed test cases for the GUI, functional, regression, Integration testing
- Reported bugs using Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in testing mobile compatibility
- Interacted with the customers to discuss the new requirements
- Handled the tasks of testing SharePoint 2010 portals
- Developed testing plans and SharePoint-based solutions under the guidelines of Test lead
- Involved in Section 508 testing using various tools
Skills Used: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, SQL, Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, Power Mapper and Wave (Section 508), Apache JMeter
Junior Developer / QA
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Environment: Windows 7
- Involved in multiple projects at the same time to meet the customer needs
- Involved in preparing Test Data, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases to test the application and execution of test cases
- Review and analyze business requirements, functional requirements as well as technical documents prior to test execution
- Developed the Positive and Negative Test Cases for various modules based on the requirements, Test scenario and Use cases.
- Knowledge transfer and train the team members on the tools used
- Involved in each stage from crating new bug through closure
- Analyzed and Reviewed documents for test preparation, test approach and enhancement plans
- Used Team Foundation Server as a Defect Management Tool
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, System, Smoke, Adhoc and User Acceptance Testing
Skills Used: Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, Oracle 10g, XML and SQL Server 2012
- High level and detailed design of Requirement Analysis, Scope of testing and Documentation Reporting and tracking the defects
- Gained knowledge on Mainframes and DB2
- Preparation of daily/weekly QA Status Reports and preparing metrics
- Conducting formal acceptance tests to verify the capabilities of the various software packages and systems
- Conducting maintenance release testing to ensure system enhancements and software corrections were fully implemented according to the user specification
Skills Used: Test Director 7.0, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, Oracle 10g and SQL Server 2012