I am seeking to obtain a position in a field in which I am able to utilize my experience in computer management, and extensive knowledge in computer science in order to benefit the growth and well being of the organization.
- Intimate familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, remote clients, and virtual environments.
- Experience using the following tools, languages, and operating systems
- HP Application Lifecycle Management, Jira, Selenium, Microsoft SQL Server, TestComplete
- Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, SQL
- Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Android, iOS
- Skilled in communication, reasoning, observing, recording, documenting, analyzing, quick - learning and multitasking.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested products during development to provide the highest quality to our clients and recommend future improvements.
- Utilized Jira web application and agile environments for defect/bug tracking.
- Automated test cases using Java and Selenium for unit, functional, usability, and regression tests.
- Document system test plans, test cases, test procedures and test summary reports for both packaged solutions and internally developed applications.
- Assisted the Documentation staff to properly document the solution(s) for a reported issue.
- Assisted Developers when they have questions concerning defect tickets or questions on how the application works
- Managed database systems (SQL) for QA environments including - Creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting databases.
- Actively participated in project design meetings