A challenging career in Software Testing and Quality Assurance Engineering which demands the best of my professional, technical and analytical skills.
- Overall 4 - 5 years in IT Industry as Software Quality Assurance Manual and Automation Testing With banking domain and Travel domain.
- Have Experience Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Redmine Project, Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins, Firebug, UFT, Angular UI Testing
- Performed Manual Testing, Automation, Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Unit Testing, Performance, Smoke testing, Web testing, Sanity and Regression.
- Used TestLink, QTP,QC, HPALM
- Methodology applied Object Oriented Concepts, SDLC and Agile with Scrum
- Certified Software Tester - Diploma in Software Testing from Seed Confidential .
- Certified CCNA course from IP Solutions in 2011.
Software Test Engineer - QA Analyst
- Understanding the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application.
- Involved in resolving Pre and Post feature issues with Regression Testing sanity and smoke Testing .
- Experience in writing and Executing Test case and Test Scenario.
- Knowledge on XML API as well as Supplier Integration.
- Handled multiple projects with flexible role-based access control.
- For issue tracking system participation of regular weekly meetings to discuss the risks involved in ongoing projects with Teammates and Team Lead.
- Functional Training for new Joiners onboard.
- Worked on Agile Scrum Methodology.
Tool: Bugzilla, Selenium WebDriver with Java, Redmine Project Management tool, Angular UI testing tool, UFT,QTP
ConfidentialBusiness Development Executive
- Understanding the customer requirements and tracking the requirement changes to Pre post Production and UAT environment communicating and coordinating the same with the stakeholders and team.
- Hands on Regression Test, Sanity, Smoke case on different environments (Internal and External)
- Hands on Functional and Automation Tool knowledge on Travel domain for modules like Air Hotel, Transfer Sightseeing etc.
- Updating of automation scripts based on the implementation changes.
- Attending the weekly meetings to discuss on automation status
- Verified fixes and closed bugs during regression test cycle.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
Tool: Redmine Project Management tool.Jenkins. UFT,QTP
- Domain - Travel domain
- Integration of Payment gateways like PayPal, 3Dsecure tech with their configuration and testing
- Creation of detailed test cases by understanding the requirements for manual testing.
- Monitoring server logs and analyzing the issues with root cause analysis from Business to Business across the release
- Has been involved in creating test scenario, test cases and Collating Test data. Execution of test cases
- Exposure to SQL and preparing of Bug reports
- Attending scrum calls and discussing queries/concerns and providing inputs
- Interacted with the Business Users and the client to test according to their requirements
- Worked on Agile Methodology, Water fall Module.
Tool: Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins, Selenium Web Driver Selenium IDE.
ConfidentialBusiness Development Executive
- Creation of test cases covering the entire test scenario for end to end flow of module.
- Manual testing and automation with Selenium Testing on Junit Testing framework
- For Load Handling, Management of Server likes recycling process in dev environment.
- Testing the product for all possible scenarios as per test cases before handling the client
- Patch application and Tracking the applied Patches.
- Meeting with client proving them weekly Status Report sheet.
- Incident management of the issues faced by client and communication with vendor for the same if help required on resolving the respective issue.
- Technical analysis of each issue and provide solution to client to avoid any financial loss.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
Tool: Selenium Webdriver with Java, Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins.
Business Development Executive
- Build relationship with clients and understand their requirements.
- Meeting with client handling Business to Business and Business to Consumer requirements i.e. B2B and B2C
- Executing the business with respect to initiation and maintenance of the Product with the respective customers.
- Client management