- Having 7+ years of qualitative & rich experience in Software Testing
- Expertise in working with HP ALM.
- Worked on IE, Firefox and Chrome Driver.
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors, X path expressions to identify web elements.
- Experience on Working with Testing for Automation testing Reports.
- Experience in working in different Testing Methodologies like Agile - Scrum Model, V-Model.
- Experience in designing, preparing and executing test cases for Client Server and Web Applications using SDLC concepts.
- Web Based Applications Testing.
- Windows Based Applications Testing.
- Experience in understanding business requirements, preparing and execution of test cases for system customizations/enhancements.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and QA Selenium implementation.
- Experienced in manual testing and basic automation (QTP, Selenium Testing, SOAP UI, Cucumber, JIRA ) Tools etc.,
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Excellent team player having ability to finish the tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Having good experience in HPQC quality Center/ALM
- Good exposure on testing & Bug Life Cycle.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Defect Tracking: Jira, QC
Testing Tools: HP QTP, HP QC/ALM, Load Runner, Selenium (Selenium IDE, Testing, Selenium Web Driver), Toad.
Web Services: SOAP UI pro
Languages: SQL, Core Java, basic VB Script
Microsoft Tools: MS word, PowerPoint, Excel
Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Prepared and Executed Test Cases as per System Requirements.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Analyzing Business Requirements/Features and preparing the Test conditions in HP Quality Center.
- Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Followed QA testing automation setup to set up Selenium Web Driver to run automated test scripts.
- Ported existing QTP automation scripts into Testing and Selenium test cases.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts.
- Designed automated tests, created automated test cases, test plans and executed test using Selenium.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium.
- Reviewing the Test Reports using Testing.
- Performed functional, compatibility testing on different browsers like Firefox & Chrome.
- Performed automation testing using Maven, SVN & GIT Hub and Jenkins.
- Performed Web Services automation testing using SOAP UI pro.
- Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
- Performed manual testing on some modules.
- Performed various black box testing Methodologies Like functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Software Quality Assurance Tester
- Interact with Business Analysts and developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, and documentation for application development in agile environment.
- Actively participate in scrum meetings, reviews and develops test scenarios.
- Review functional specification documents, design documents, requirements traceability matrix, and involved in developing test plans
- Executed Test cases Quality Center/ALM
- Responsible for Database testing using SQL in MS SQL Server.
- Preparation System Test Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and System Test Scripts.
- Prepare traceability matrices to link requirements to test case covered, and also run reports.
- Prepare Test cases using business requirement document or use case.
- Develop Automation test scripts using Selenium
- Involved in System, Functional, End-to-End, Regression, Integration, UAT, Black Box, Ad-hoc, Risk based, Usability testing and retesting.
- Raised and log defects during testing activities using JIRA
- Perform Regression Testing
- Worked on defect management to log defects, track defects, assign defects, test defects and close defects for claims testing and debugging.
- Perform different types of testing, functional, system, smoke, regression, integration, UAT and manage testing activities, using HP ALM test management.
- Writing automation scripts using Selenium testing tools.
- Created Test cases, Test Suites using Selenium Web Driver.
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed data driven testing using Selenium tool.
- Developed automation test cases using Testing framework and Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed test cases and tested them based on the Business Requirements, Test Scenarios and analyzed the actual results against the expected results.
- Participate in software requirement meeting, specification review, and project scope assessment meetings.
- Strong customer relation skill, excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Executed automation test script developed in QTP/UFT and validated result
Confidential, Huntington, NY
- Perform data validation utilizing SQL queries.
- Perform System Testing, Integration/End to End Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participate in Enhancement and Project Work Flow meetings with the Developers, Project Managers, Business Analyst
- Performed Functional, Regression and Backend testing
- Analyzed System specifications and performed smoke, GUI, functional, Performance, Integration and Usability testing.
- Create test plans to detail the testing scope, requirements (high level), strategies and all needed required resources.
- Gathering, Understanding and Documenting Requirements. Cross browser testing: IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Develop and execute Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and specifications documents.
- Create automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Used automated scripts to perform Functionality Testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium.
- Logging Defects and ensuring that defects fixed are retested after a Release Note has been submitted and deployed to system test environment.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End to End Testing.
- Used Mercury Quality Center extensively throughout the testing process to plan and maintain tests, maintain traceability of tests to the application functionality and again to requirements, defect tracking and management.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Developed Test cases from Requirements, Functional
- Specifications and Design Documents and executed them manually.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Prepared the test data for positive and negative testing for executing the test cases.
- Prepared Test Summary Reports, Bug Reports on weekly basis.
- Identified the test cases and documented using Quality Center.
- Involved in defect review meetings with developers to discuss on critical issues.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using HP Quality Center
- Involved in different kinds of testing’s such as smoke to functional to Regression testing.
- Categorized bugs based on the severity, priority and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
- Involved in daily bug review meetings and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving defects.
- Performed End - to-End testing manually.
- Responsible in analyzing Test Requirements.
- Involved in writing test cases and test scripts.
- Responsible for setting up Test environment.