- Over 7 years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance (QA) in both Manual and Automation testing.
- Hands on Experience in developing and executing test cases manually and developed automation Scripts with Selenium WebDriver and Appium
- Extensively automated a good number of simple to complex mobile applications using Appium
- Expertise in automating test cases with Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Appium for web applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Well versed with building data driven ad behavior driven automation test scripts by utilizing existing automation framework.
- Worked on Web Service automation testing using Ready API
- Experienced in Preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy, and Test Scenario's, Test data, Test log and Defect Reports.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment Using TDD.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment
- Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) process using Jenkins Appium, in combination with Maven, Java
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Junit, and Jenkins.
- Experienced in Test Design for functional and non - functional requirements.
- Extensive experience in testing system in various phases Integration, System, User Acceptance Testing, and Regression testing.
- Experience in cross browser and multi device testing for different platforms and browsers using cloud browser stack.
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Effectively implemented different QA methodologies, policies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC.
- Well versed in Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, RUP), and prototype methodologies as part of product development cycles, processes involved in developing and executing test scripts for all phases of multiple software deployment/releases.
- Involved in database Testing using Oracle and SQL server with Toad tool.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL Queries, extract data from Ms.-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle.
- Handled configuration tools like GitHub
- Experienced in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, Cucumber, and preparation of automation test framework with Page Object model (POM) and Page factory using JAVA.
- Experienced in working with Internal/External vendors, and Custom applications
- Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding application analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment with resource constraints.
Testing Tools: HP ALM, Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, Selenium IDE, Jenkins, and JIRA.
RDBMS: Oracle DB, Sybase, SQL Server, MS Access
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, HTML and XML
Operating System: Windows98/2000/NT/XP, Windows 7/8, UNIX, LINUX.
Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Tools: /Utilities: Rapid SQL.
Bug Reporting Tool: JIRA
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Involved in preparing the high level Test Plan and developed Test Cases in accordance with the functional specifications
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Created and implemented Test Plan and Test Strategy Document outlining the scope, objectives, timeline and focus of software testing effort for functional, regression, user acceptance and stress testing.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver.
- Modification and execution of Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium WebDriver) in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (TestNG and Maven).
- Used Cucumber automated testing to test new and existing functionality.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Implemented Data-Driven test to verify the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Defect testing and exploratory testing/Ad-hoc testing was performed after each build.
- Performed UI testing, Database testing after reviewing the story cards and database diagram.
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using for web services testing.
- Defects were Tracked, Reviewed and Analyzed using JIRA.
- Created selenium based scripts using TestNG.
- Worked closely with development and project management teams for effective defect management and verify resolved bugs and track enhancements made to product.
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using JIRA.
- Extensively executed SQL Queries on database tables to verify the database.
- Involved in testing the database and data validation using SQL Queries.
- Worked with developer to reproduce the bugs and to resolve usability issues during UAT.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
Environment: s: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP, Cucumber, Eclipse, SQL, Oracle, Java, JIRA, HP QC (Quality Center), TestNG, Firebug, XPath, Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Tester (Mobile)
- Analyzed system specifications and business requirements and helped create the detailed Test Plan.
- Enhanced Selenium Web driver automation framework according to the requirements
- Authored automation scripts using Appium for Android an iOS native applications.
- Generated automation builds by using XCode and Android Studio
- Integrated Mobile components and reusable libraries to existing framework.
- Monitor test execution and perform test execution scheduling using Jenkins.
- Developed test scripts using selenium Web driver, Executed Automated Test Scripts & Analyzed the results
- Executed SOAP based web services for API testing (Java client and SoapUI)
- Involved in meetings with Business analysts to derive detailed Cucumber feature files
- Built & executed Smoke and Regression automation suite using Selenium and TestNG
- Ran the SQL queries for checking the data stored in the database.
- Integrated Extent reports to the existing framework
- Developed and executed various scripts using Selenium for automated testing of various functionalities.
- Involved in the UAT testing and Implementation testing and successfully rolled out multiple sub-projects.
- Created Test Suits to do Functional and Data Driven Testing on the Web Services.
- Implemented Automation using Selenium, Java and JIRA.
- Created automation framework and test scripts in JAVA using Selenium for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Performed Functional testing for the applications developed in Oracle EBS.
- Followed the Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Created test cases to perform different types of testing such as positive/negative, functional/regression, interface, black box, screen navigational testing, smoke/sanity testing, exploratory testing or Backend testing.
- Automated Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium and Java.
- Wrote complex SQL scripts for Backend testing and Frontend Data validations.
- Worked in Agile Testing and participated meetings every day in iterative environment.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the UAT group to ensure the correct business logic.
Environment: Appium, Jira, Agile, Scrum, UAT, Oracle, EBS, Selenium, Java, UNIX, SQL, J2EE, Restful Web Services, XML, MS Access, MS Office, Windows.
- Analysis of functional specifications and designing Test Plans, Test cases for Functional Testing.
- Actively participation in GUI testing, Functional testing, System testing, Smoke and Sanity Testing.
- Involved in integration testing of different modules.
- Modification and execution of Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium) in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (Junit and Maven).
- Wrote test cases and performed Manual Testing like Positive Testing and Negative Testing, Regression, Integration, Unit Testing.
- Performed requirements Analysis, Risk analysis, Dependency Analysis and Issues/Problems Analysis.
- Designing and documenting the test cases in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration with development and QA on test execution.
- Analysis and isolation of issues reported from clients.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center.
- Used SQL Queries for backend testing to check the data integrity and data consistency.
- Interaction with developers to report software bugs and re-test the fixed issues.
- Involved in Creating check lists for testing team.
Environment: Java, Junit, Selenium, HTML, SQL, PL SQL, Unix/Linux.
- Analyzed Test specifications and converted them into Manual Test cases.
- Developed Test plan and Test cases based on system requirements and software performance standards.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Worked in Agile/Scrum software development testing environment.
- Performed Manual Black box, Functional, GUI, Regression, Re-testing.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing & general site validations of web page objects such as HTML links & images.
- Work with release management for regular releases, Smoke testing on each release.
- Identified the initial setup input data appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Performed positive and negative testing by valid and invalid data inputs.
- Reported the defects to Bugzilla in timely manner and followed up with the developer's team till they got closure.
- Testing in an E-commerce/SaaS environment.
- Participated in scrum meetings with project teams to ensure that the functionalities of the applications are feasible and can meet requirements.
Environment: Manual Testing, HTML, DHTML, Bugzilla, SaaS environment SQL, Oracle, Windows XP, Internet Explorer, Chrome, MS Office.