- Sound knowledge of Security and compliance, Insurance and Healthcare domain
- Good knowledge of Java to develop Selenium Webdriver testing Scripts.
- Possess strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have good exposure to software testing life cycle (STLC), phases of testing, and testing methodologies
- Expert in testing with Web Applications, Client /Server applications, Back - end testing, Data Database testing
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, /TestNG, Maven, Jenkins.
- Sound Knowledge of VB Scripting and expertise in creating Excel macros using VB Scripting.
- Working experience in Automation testing using QTP (web tables, Database testing, File system excel, objects etc.)
- Experience in Automating web application using Selenium web driver with TestNG framework
- Possess strong experience in writing SQL commands to validate the data in database
- Attending daily scrum calls with onshore/offshore team, and working with multi stakeholders as part of project execution activities and was responsible for Transitioning and Mentoring new resources.
- Well Versed with API and ETL testing.
- Experienced in working with wide verity of projects, involved in setting up complex environments and verifying functionality, compatibility and reliability of the project
- Experienced to mentor, coordinate and lead team members
- Demonstrated expertise in creating Test plans, Test Strategy, Test scenarios, Test procedures, Test cases and Test data
- Demonstrated experience in developing Test Cases by understanding and working with Use Cases & System Requirement Specifications
- Demonstrated expertise in preparing Test Scripts, Test Strategy, Test Plans, Batch Plans and managing Test Execution and Defect reporting
- Good experience in writing UAT test cases and involved in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Expertise in Smoke Testing, Backed end Testing, Black-Box/White Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Boundary Value Testing.
- Worked extensively on different methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and V model
- Experienced In using Rally tool to create backlog stories, maintain time sheets
- Excellent Documentation Management and Presentation skills to the entire QA Project Team including Test Plan, Test Requirement, Traceability Matrix, Testing Summary, Functionality Coverage reports & Defect Reports
- Expertise in providing product & functional walkthroughs to the wider audience
- Experienced in working with Onsite-Offshore model
- Expertise in report the defects using various tools Quality Center, ALM & JIRA
Testing Tools: Selenium, Quality Center 10.0, Quick Test Professional 11.0/UFT(12.0), Test director, Winrunner, Visual Studio, TFS, Active Directory, RDP, SharePoint, Bugzilla, VMware, sphere, text pad, ESX server, Excel macros and IIS 6.0.
Repository tool: Perforce, TFS and Microsoft Virtual source safe.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/ 2003/2008/2012/ XP/Vista/win7/win8/win10, UNIX, DOS,IOS, Mac
Databases: MS-SQL 2005, 2003, 2008, 2012, Oracle 9.i/10g.2
Microsoft: MS. Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Share Point, Power Point
Testing: Unit, Functional, Regression, White Box, Black Box, System, End-to-End, UAT, Installation testing, Desktop application Package testing, Production and support testing, Active directory, Active domain controller, Compatibility testing, Mobile App testing
- Exploratory testing to find the defects in different web application and mobile application for numerous Companies ranging from startups to global enterprises for different domains like E-commerce, Social networks, Education, Finance, Advertising and marketing, games etc.
- Studied application’s business requirements, technical specification and installation guidelines.
- Responsible for writing the test cases and executing them.
- Performed GUI, functionality and regression testing of the new builds.
- Performed Cross browser testing on different platforms.
- Interacting with the project manager to discuss any critical issue
- Reporting of the defects using MS-Excel
- Analyze Business, Functional and System requirements to formulate a test strategy and test plan for future release of patches for the product.
- Identification of Regression Test Cases for modules using risk based techniques.
- Created and executed software Test Plans, Test cases to uncover, identify and document software problems for quarterly release of CCS and RMS for new features and bug fixes
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the TFS for all the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Effectively troubleshooting customer issues related to product deployment with the help of the on-site and off-shore team
- Create and maintain multiple test beds for reproducing the customer environment.
- Worked closely with developers and support teams to release subsequent release of the product and maintenance of product
- Handled critical client calls with the technical support team to provide the best solution in their environment.
- Effectively tested the product for security with different roles and permission on the product, windows server and the client
- Worked in Complex customer environments like SQL Cluster, Cross Domain, distributed environments and hardened (FDCC) environments.
- Developed/Maintained Test bed with different customer environment using VMware and ESX server
- Automated the regression automation candidate’s test cases using QTP
- Extensively used automated test tool QTP for Functional Testing and Regression Testing
- Experience in preparation of automated tests with the Keyword driven automation framework
- Good experience in VBScripting.
- Good experience in advance features of QTP like file system, dictionary objects, excel objects and database
- Worked in collaboration with the technical documentation team to deliver the release notes with the patches
- Supported Front end sales team by providing requisite product knowledge and resolving their queries
- Attended weekly walkthrough and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort
- Successfully handled QA team of four team members for testing of one of the subsequent Quarterly patches
Environment: HP Quality Center, SQL Server 2008 and 2012, Windows domain 2003, ADAM, VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS Server, Windows 7, Windows XP, Virtualization products like ESX server and VMware, Excel, MS Visio, Agile
- Reviewed and Analyzed the Business Requirement Specifications (SRS) and Functional Requirement documents (BRD).
- Worked with project analyst, business analysts and technical architects all through the projects in understanding the business process flows
- Identified and developed test conditions, test cases, and test data necessary for implementing new requirements as well as regression testing of existing software functionality using Quality Center.
- Attended Status and SCRUM calls daily, weekly Review meetings with project team to understand the new changes, Implementations and schedules and provided inputs from test execution perspective
- Ensure availability of business, QA leads and Developers on the day of install in production to perform the smoke test and sign off on the application stability after an infrastructure change.
- Perform fresh install, Uninstall, Repair and Upgrade of all the applications in distributed environment (N-Tier Environment).
- Conducted End to End testing of the Product CCS i.e. functional testing of entire product on combination of different Operating system, database, and other complex environment
- Involved in conducting the backend testing of the database to check the database entries using SQL queries
- Worked with complex environment related to different domain settings (NTLM/Kerberos authentication protocol), Active Directory and Microsoft ADAM (AD LDS)
- Verification of the reports and dashboards, which were made using crystal reports
- Prepared use case document using MS-word and Visio.
- Creating and maintaining test bed viz. different OS platforms, database setups, and virtualization environments like ESX, VMware etc.
- Security testing of the product i.e. both in trusted and non-trusted environments, different roles and permissions of Windows as well as the product
- Web portal testing of the CCS Product on IIS server
- Involved in modifying the existing QTP scripts to include the new fields added as a part of the project
- Good exposure in using of QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator Synchronization, Actions, Recovery scenarios and Methods etc)
- Conducted Performance testing using windows performance monitor
- Mentored new members of team by providing them product training through Demo and presentations
Environment: HP Quality Center, SQL Server 2003 and 2008, Windows domain 2008, ADAM, VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS Server, Windows 8, Windows XP, Virtualization products like ESX server and VMware, Excel, MS Visio, XML, Agile
Associate QA Engineer
- Worked closely with developers and supported teams to build product to match requirements through deployment and maintenance phases of projects.
- Worked with project managers to meet deadlines and resolve any issues related to documentation/defects.
- Reviewed and updated Test Plans, Manual Test Cases, and Test Reports during different releases of this application.
- Validated functionality and business rules in rating, shipping and reporting engines, based on requirements and use cases.
- Conducted Functionality, Smoke, and Regression testing during the various phases of the development
- Created test plan and participated in execution for API testing using an internal developed tool.
- Performed Performance testing for any multi-threading issue for API
- Created test cases for different Modules and different functionalities using both GUI and API testing techniques
- Worked closely with teams of developers throughout the entire development lifecycle, to elicit and manage requirements, develop test strategies and test plans and ensured product quality.
- Created SQL queries to test the backend functionality of the application
- Writing and executing Automation Test Scripts using Win runner
- Conducted weekly IRB (Internal Review Board) meetings to prioritize the defects logged
Environment: Mercury Quality Center, MS-Excel, XML, Microsoft Office, Windows XP, PHP, SQL Server, Javelin tester.
Technical Support Executive
- Explanation of various products and policies, conflict resolution
- Resolving Customer’s technical issues with patience
- Trouble shooting related to Internet, resulting into greater customer satisfaction