- Over 4 years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Testing/Quality Assurance.
- Strong experience with Manual/ Automation Testing.
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect Reporting and Tracking.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with Testers, Developers and other team members in Testing complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Good exposure to Client - Server Applications and Web applications
- Strong experience with Manual Testing/Selenium Automation Testing, Smoke, Sanity, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Load and Stress Testing, Integration testing, System Testing , Black Box testing and Test Documentation .
- Good understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Software Testing Life Cycle .
- Experience working in an Agile environment on an Agile Team.
- Solid Experience in using Black Box test methodologies and Functional Testing.
- Proficient in Test Analysis, Execution, and Reporting using JIRA, MS Visual studio TFS, HP Quality center.
- Created and maintained documentation for Test Planning, Test cases, Test Results and user requirements for system enhancements.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, prioritize tasks, make decisions and strong at Multi- tasking.
- Testing GUI, Client-Server, Web Applications, Mobile Applications .
- Familiarity of full range of web browsers ( IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, etc .) across multiple platforms.
- Excellent organizer and communicator, known for bringing life new and/or developing projects.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills, problem-solving skills
- Extremely Detail- oriented and organized
Languages : C#, C, C++, Java, ASP.Net.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, QTP, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ NT/XP, Windows 7/ 8 & 10, Unix, Linux
Database: MS-SQL, MY-SQL, Oracle
Office Software’s: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Confidential, IrvineQuality Assurance
Environment: Windows 8, C#, ASP.Net, MS Visual studio TFS, MS-SQL, Selenium Web Driver, Mobile testing across Android/IOS platforms
- Performed Manual testing within an Agile Environment
- Conducted Regression testing, and Sanity testing at every Sprint/ iteration of the Application before it was launched or Updated
- Involved testing the Application on Cross browsers, Mobile testing across Android/ IOS Platforms
- Wrote and Executed test cases for Production modules
- Maintained Defects and Bug Reporting using MS-Visual Studio TFS
- Developed, Iterated Test Automations, Analyzed and debugged Failures
- Collaborated with Development team on Testability and Basic verification testing(BVT)
- Tested for security using SQL Injection on all Input fields of the web Application
- Performed Localization and Request Verification token testing
Confidential, PasadenaQuality Assurance
Environment: Windows 8, Office 365, Share point (2010, 2013), Selenium IDE, Mobile testing
- Involved testing Share Point Web parts on cross browsers, Mobile testing across Android, IOS platforms
- Created Test Cases and Test Reports during different releases of this application.
- Manually conducted Positive/Negative testing
- Recorded results and reported defects to development team.
- Coordinated with the developers on Defects Status on a regular basis using Target Process.
- Participated in weekly status meetings showing progress and future testing efforts.
- Made use of HP Quality Center to create and maintain documentation such as Test planning, Test Execution and Test results Documentation
Confidential, Artesia, CAQuality Assurance
Environment: Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Quality center, QTP, SQL.
- Analyzed the Business and System Requirements of the Events and Online Application.
- Validated functionality and business rules in calculation, financial planning and reporting engines, based on requirements and use cases.
- Created manual test procedures. Documented software tests and results.
- Tracked and reported defects into HP Quality Center and notified management with details.
- Written, executed Test cases, and documented defects in the HP Quality Center .
- Maintained and executed QTP Scripts.
- Performed Regression Testing using QTP.
- Created SQL queries to test the backend functionality of the application.
- Made use of MS Office tools & HP Quality Center to create and maintain documentation such as test planning documents, test execution documents and test results documentation.
- Underwent training in Quality Assurance and Quality Control techniques
- Studied all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mastered and involved in performing the different types of test including functionality, regression, performance and load testing and different kinds of tests like the Black box, White Box and User acceptance testing.
- Generated scripts for testing using the various ‘Functional and Regression’ testing tools and the ‘Load and Performance’ testing tools.
Environment: HP Quality center, JIRA, HP QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner, Silk Test, UNIX, Windows NT/XP.