- Able to work independently and with peer groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and multi - tasking abilities.
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies quickly and comprehensively.
- Able to prioritize and resolve multiple complex and critical issues
- Ability to focus on and meet tight deadlines
Languages: VB Script, HTML, Java, SQL
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, HP ALM, HP UFT
Software Test Engineer, Atlanta, GA
- Thoroughly test mobile applications manually in an agile environment
- Replicate and report any observed defects in software
- Accurately monitor and record results in test documentations and defect reports
- Communicate test progress and test results to project management, SME’s and team members to resolve quality issues
- Create defect reports and collect device logs to upload in HP ALM
- Take part in peer review of test cases, defect review and QA weekly status meetings
Intern, Albany, GA
- Assisted and supported in the development of business projects
- Kept updates on team members during project life cycle
- Tested software to ensure accuracy before presenting to the clients
- Assisted in preparing written reports.
- Accompanied professional level employees on assignments and other related duties as assigned.
Software Test Engineer
- Developed a database management tracking system with Access that keeps an update of graduates from the Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Used Visual Basic for the user experience that allows you to add, edit, delete and search graduates from the Access database
- Created a portfolio that displayed in detail the general description, user, software, hardware, data and procedure
- Established rapport with diverse individuals
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas in a team environment and influence action
ConfidentialSoftware Test Engineer
- Prepared a research project on High Performance Computing
- Created a portfolio that displayed the impact of five applications of HPC: medical imaging, weather forecasting, security, prediction of finances and cancer research
- Presented the project at the Confidential symposium