- Lead Quality Engineer Analyst over 13 plus years of IT software industry experience in projects with good exposure to functional testing, continuous integration test design and UAT, developing test cases for Web based services and applications, monitoring tester’s activity and Leading a Testing team. Extensive experience in the domain such as Retail, Banking, Insurance, Financial Accounting and services & Products.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Manual functional testing and Automation concept/frameworks and Well versed with all the SDLC, STLC, Software Testing concepts and Methodologies.
- Experienced in leading QA teams (onshore and offshore) with hands on experience in analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance all phases of SDLC.
- Work Experience in Agile Methodology and Scrum.
- Work Experience in WEB SERVICES API Testing with SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Rest Client RESTful.
- Work Experience in QMetry, JIRA, Bugzilla, QC ALM, Confluence, Rally, SVN, ANT, Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Work Experience in Functional, Performance, Database, System Integration, Sanity, Smoke, and UAT for Pilot, Hotfix and Patch release, Sprint Demo, QA, Go Live Env Testing on Scrum stand - ups meeting.
- Creating Automation Frameworks, Developing the Scripts (or) using the existed frameworks of the company.
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web applications and Mobile applications on IOS and Android platforms.
- Proficient in Cross Browser testing of applications on Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Safari and Firefox browsers and Cross Platform testing on Windows, iOS Android.
- Experience with Mobile Automation Tool Device Anywhere and Appium automation framework.
- Extensive project management skills in managing multiple QA projects.
- Experience in planning, implementing or supporting ServiceNow applications.
- Work Experience in Test Effort Estimation, Resource Planning for Various Testing Phase.
- Proven collaborative working style with IT clients, vendors to effectively, efficiently manage communications, influence, negotiate, and ensure a high degree of quality product delivery across multiple domains.
- Exposure on QTP, Test Complete, RFT, UI Testing, Appium, User Agent Swicher Tools, POSTMAN RestClient, LoadRunner, Run Scope API, JMeter.
- Knowledge of Cucumber tool and Gherkin language.
- Experience with GAP analysis to analysis enterprise data, Experience with automation Testing.
- Excellent in Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Mentor and train QA team in test strategy plan, Defect management, Test case writing/execution efficiency and performance testing.
- Good experience work closely with Development and QA environment, Product Management, Design, Support, and other key POC for all stakeholders.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal, Presentation and Leadership Skills and also can work independently, lead or work within a team.
- Experience in handling ODC - Onsite/ Offshore co-ordination activities and stake holder management & Onsite-Offshore Model.
- Experience in Setting up Test Labs/ Environments and Training of Resources.
- Team Leading, Project Management Ability, Team Player, Self-motivated, highly productive, Continuous Learner, Commitment and Enjoy working as a part of Result driven in Team and Individual Projects.
Languages/Scripting: Java, JSON, Python, .Net, XML, Groovy, UNIX, VBScript, Shell Script, Cucumber
Automation Tools: Selenium, BDD(JBehave), Appium, HP-QTP, SOAP UI, REST APIs, JMeter
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Rally, QMetry and ServiceNow
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac
Databases: Oracle (9i, 10g), SQL Server, MySql, DB2, Elasticsearch
CI/CD &Tools: MS Office, Bamboo, Mavan, Bamboo, Puppet, Jenkins, chef, FTP, Eclipse
Other Tools: AppDynamics, Elastic Search, Grafana, Splunk, Spotfire, Nagios, Weblogic Google Analytics, ServiceNow, Docker
Domain: BFSI, Automotive, Mortgage, Health Insurance and Credit Report
Confidential, Sacramento, California
Lead QA Engineer
- Involved in all the stages of project development: Analysis, Design, Development, Code Review, Maintenance and production support activities.
- Actively participate in scrum meetings, standup calls, and retrospective meetings;
- Creating automated tests for web base application.
- Writing Scripts to handle complex automation / administration using Shell scripting.
- Automation of domain creation using WLST, ANT, and Domain Templates.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- Installed published applications from Appstore on tablets and mobile devices.
- Identifying and fixing bugs in our application code.
- Solving problems in complex customer deployments.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications for writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Making recommendations on areas of process improvement.
- Finding ways to improve the overall customer experience.
- Providing feedback on our products from a customer and technical perspective.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and application software updates.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Testing & Tool: Cloud foundry, Elastic Search (Kibana), Ready API, Rally, JIRA, JasperSoft, Logsstash
QA Lead with Triage Ops Support
- Involved Functional testing and defect validation of web service and UI applications
- Automation testing tools like SoapUI, Parasoft SOA Test, and Selenium.
- Experience in analyzing, validating and triaging defects between various components like frontend, web service, backend testing.
- Proficiency in querying and reporting from Elastic search/Kibana/SQL.
- Proficiency in setting up and using open source reporting tools like JasperSoft Server and Splunk.
- Involved investigate bugs various available tools and server bugs.
- Experience in monitoring tools App Dynamics, logstash, Nagios, Pivotal Cloud and Album.
- Involved in performance monitoring using JMeter and analysing application logs and response time, Spike with thresholds and endpoints.
- Implement and ability to gauge and tailor the reporting requirements for an enterprise organization based on the intended audience.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Testing & Tool: IBM (RIT), Functional, Database, API & Multibrowser Testing
Lead QA Analyst
- Following the agile methodology
- Participating in requirement analysis, sprint planning and estimating requirement for testing
- Performing test case writing and review for the requirement.
- Performed Smoke & Sanity Testing, Functional, Regression, Database.
- Identifying, analysing defects, errors, and inconsistencies in software program outputs, screen and contents
- Creating and finalizing build acceptance criteria, defect severity criteria and build release criteria.
- Performing a test coverage traceability analysis to ensure that all requirements and supporting and reviewing test cases for correctness and comprehensiveness for test engineers
- Working with test plans, test results, analysis as well as unresolved problems using tools like JIRA, Confluence Pages.
- Automating functional and regression test cases using selenium
- Remarkable experience in Agile environment
- Developed tests and ensured its accordance with business specifications.
- Managed development of test plans according to requirement.
- API testing for json parsers.
- Interacting with the product owners for system study and requirements analysis and scope items
Testing & Tool: Functional & Automation Testing, CI/CD, and Web API Testing
- Responsible for all requirement gathering, test deliverables and a QA owner of the Product.
- Agile scrum master for QA Team (Standups, demos, User story Back lock grooming and Retrospectives)
- Exposure to all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC
- Solid expertise in automated testing tools suite - QTP, Soap UI and Selenium web driver
- Configuring and setup environment & Deployment of builds in staging environment using Linux
- Helping/Train team to create Soap UI scripts using Groovy scripting for web services testing
- Hybrid framework with Selenium was developed and generic keywords were implemented.
- Used ANT to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to use case and design
- Participated in system walkthrough and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows
- Executed test cases using both manual processes and automated test for salesforce applications.
- Wrote SQL Query to extract data from various database tables for testing purpose
- Validated tests by crosschecking data in backend on SQL server using SQL Queries
- Created test plan, designed and executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results.
- Assisted client implement User Acceptance Test (UAT) including creating Test Plan, generating test data, designing test cases, preparing test environment and executing test.
- Worked closely with users and program developers to ensure application development meets with the user expectations
- Reviewing the manual and automation Test Cases/Scripts for salesforce applications.
- Taking care of build acceptance, preparing bug report and hand-off activities.
- Actively involved in daily triage meetings, weekly walkthrough meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole.
Environment: Java Script, JSON, UI API Testing
- Created test plans for automation to be reviewed by other departments from inception of product and Maintaining throughout the development life cycle into future releases
- Developed automation testing model on existing test cases for simultaneous projects
- Involved in testing Java API using Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI.
- Developed automation testing model on existing test cases for simultaneous projects using selenium.
- Study and analyze the selected manual test cases\scenarios.
- Identify the Scenarios\test cases to be automated.
- Created automation test suites/passes that are easily understood and executed by any member of the test team or by offsite/shore testers
- Review of the automated test scripts designed by the Team members
- Status Reporting and provided required metrics to the Management
- For every release provide QA sign-off after the full testing.
Environment: Core Java, Hibernate, HTML
- Prepare schedule for the Functional Validation activity
- Involved in testing Java API using Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI.
- Involved in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases for functional testing
- Involved in peer review of system test cases
- Involved in Functional Testing which developed in .Net.
- Performed Compatibility test to validate application in different browsers.
- Preparation of Business Scenarios with test flows for Flexcube interface modules.
- Defect tracking and Reporting
- Arranged Conference Calls to make sure the issues were discussed and the project was on time.
Testing & Tool: Functional & Web Services testing using SOAP UI
- Prepared Test Cases based on Functional specifications
- Prepared Test approach, Test plan and create test environment.
- Prepared and Published Cost plan for SIT execution to Project Team for approval
- Report status/issues to Project Team
- Ensure all incidents and test cases are completed or moved to next test phase
- Involving in Regression Testing.
- Prepare Regression Test summary report.
- Supporting to the team members while Testing
Testing & Tool: Web Services testing using SOAP UI
Test Co-ordinator ( Onsite / Offshore )
- Manage testing scope and schedule and review and consolidate the test plan
- Communicate test plan to the project team
- Coordinate testing meetings (i.e., daily standup, establishment of priorities)
- System Incident Reporting Management
- Ensure test phase containment is followed
- Ensure end to end testing is completed in Integration Testing before UAT starts
- Status reporting on progress of test during SIT & UAT.
- Ensure Business Sign-off on test prior to any application releases code into production.
- Giving Knowledge Transfer to Team members about complex business scenarios
Testing & Tool: Web Application Testing
Environment: J2ee, Hibernate, Web ServerSenior QA
- Prepared test data, test scenarios Black Box testing
- Involve integration testing check all the modules are interrelated
- Status reporting, Regression testing, Action Tracking, Bug Tracking.
- Done payment processing using First data service provider.
- Reviewing test data, test scripts and other testing artifacts
- Did Root cause analysis (RCA) for the bugs
- Defect verification and tracking to closure.
- Involved in Point of Sale (POS) credit card testing.
Testing: Cross Browser Testing
- Prepared test data and played defect champion role.
- Involved in designing of the Business requirement document
- Suggested some enhancements to improve the quality of the product
- Done the Point of Sale (POS) testing using debit/credit cards.
- Prepared the test report for the UAT sign off
QA Analyst (UAT Tester)
- Visited USA for user Acceptance Testing and release on R72
- Involved in UAT execution functional flow scenarios with test flows for Flexcube Fund transfer, and Deposits modules.
- Experienced in merchant service and credit card service like TSYS (Total System Service)
- Involved in testing of Online account opening and fund management application
- Involved functional and credit card testing in VisionPlus (CMS, TRAMS)
- Regression testing of teller functionalities for every Monthly release
- Prepared test plan, test cases and traceability matrix
- Reporting the testing status to the product manager