- Quality Assurance management professional with over 13 years of experience in quality assurance, design verification and system design in the software industry
- Hands - on manager with proven ability to direct and improve quality programs, reducing defects and improving overall efficiency and productivity.
- Expertise in testing of design tools, with familiarity in multiple programming languages.
- Able to train, lead and motivate effective cross functional teams.
- Assists the project team in delivering a quality software product through collaboration with the product owners, business analysts, project software architects and developers.
- Experienced in multiple industries including Telecom, Hospitality, Satellite Television, Finance, Government, and Automotive.
- Environments include web, client/server.
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC, quality assurance concepts, and manual/automated testing techniques.
- Experienced in Automation and White box testing using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and TestNG
- Good experience with writing and utilizing SQL queries for data verification SQL Server.
- Experience in performing the white box testing (Unit Testing), Black box testing, integration testing, Regression testing, Database testing, system testing, and supported user acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Experience working with various software development methodologies including Agile (Scrum), Iterative and Waterfall.
- Experienced in defining, designing, creating, & executing performance tests, creating test harness, including load tests, volume tests, stress tests, endurance tests, scalability tests
- Web Services Testing using SOAPUI and Restful services.
- Hands-on experience with quality assurance practices, including project plan development, test strategy development, test plan development, test case & test data review, and test automation
Programming Languages: Perl, Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, WSDL, C#, Selenium 2.2.0 with C# and .Net
Database: DB2, Informix 10.x, My SQL and MSSQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014, Informatica 9.X
Operating Systems: Unix/Solaris/HP-UX/IBM-AX, Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7, 8, Linux Red.
Testing /Automation Tools: HP-Quick Test Professional (7.0/8.0/8.2/9.0 ), Win Runner (7.6 / 8.0), Rational Robot 7.0, Test Complete 8.0/9.2, MS WS Tool and Clear Quest, Eviware 3.5 for Soap UI, Cognos 8.2, Segue Silk 5.0.2, Win Runner 6.0/7.0/7.5/7.6, Load Runner 6.0/9.0, QTP, WCF Storm, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid
Performance Testing: Mercury Tools - Load runner (6.5/ 7.2), Jmeter, Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate.
Bug Tracking Tool: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), (Microsoft Test Manager) MTM, HP ALM, Quality Center 9.2, Test Manager/Robot, Bugzilla, JIRA, Serena Team Track.
Deployment Tools: Team City, Octopus, Jenkins
Sr. QA ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Performing the shakeout testing once the QA environment is available for testing.
- Validation of existing and new rules in AWD Environment.
- Performing system and Integration testing. Testing various Integration touch points with AWD system like MRAS, Captiva, Viewpoint
- Interacting with Business Team/Industry Team to discuss the Business requirements and Application requirements.
- Testing for major three business areas - NBA, NBS and NBC units.
- Web Services Testing using SOAP UI and groovy scripting
- Validation of repots using SQL Queries.
- Organizing test Cases/ Test run in Test Rail, Executing and assigning test cases to offshore. Comparing test runs and tracking testing progress based on time and forecasts.
- Link test results to bug reports and issues in JIRA.
- ETL testing for reports validation.
Environment: Windows 7 and 8, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012, Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, Groovy Scripting, Jenkins for test automation, C# and .Net with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid
Sr. QA ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Managed day-to-day activities of 4 offshore/onsite QA team members conducting front end, batch jobs and automation testing of applications used to create, enrich and publish items on kbb.com, Karpower and KBB Quick Values.
- Implemented framework for automation testing from scratch using VRS Test Harness build in C#; automated release acceptance and regression sets of test cases to execute the test cases using test suite.
- Created C# scripts, building in the solution and add to the test harness. Running Data driven test scenarios/test cases.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions in SQL Server 2012.
- Worked collaboratively and proactively with QA Team, Development SCRUM teams and others to design and develop effective automation solutions, troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs.
- Interacted with Business Team/Industry Team to discuss the requirements.
- Owned and created documentation that communicates the standards and procedures of a large QA Team.
- Management and oversight all QA/UAT environments, coordinated release schedule with release team.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver
- Planned, developed, and implemented the research of new or improved testing methods, processes, tools, and systems.
Environment: Windows 7, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012, HP Quality Center 9.2, Selenium 2.2.0 with C# .Net
Senior Quality AssuranceResponsibilities:
- Created and injected alerts into the system using FCR, CR web sites.
- Checked and verified the number of alerts that are sent should be delivered to the users in form of SMS or Email (via Cheetah) without any missing notifications.
- Validated all the logs in the TIBCLO CLE.
- Validated the Errors in the Splunk
- Checked all the logs that were entered in the CLEDB.
Environment: JBOSS, Linux 8, JMeter, SQL Server 2008, TIbco CLE, and Splunk.
Senior QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Performed System testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, GUI testing and UAT Testing.
- Tested Ingest and reconciliation of Ads as per the area code. Testing at different resolutions - 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i
- Prepared tests related documents including Test Plan, Test procedures, and manual test scripts.
- Extensively involved in agile scrum meetings and reviews to resolve issues related to open issues. Created open issue list and high priority issue that needed to be resolved.
- Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Performed the Backend Testing of the Data, by running SQL Queries and verifying data in the application matching with backend data.
Environment: JBOSS, Linux 5, Manual Testing, XML, SOAP UI, JMeter, WSDL, DBOSS, Bugzilla for reporting bugs, SQL Server.
Senior QA AnalystResponsibilities:
- Involved in designing Requirement and Functional specification document including design and documentation of System related requirements including scope, use cases, business rules, transactions and processes, identifying data sources, data decomposition diagrams, UI specs with wireframes, work flow and actor diagrams, and back end processing needs.
- Extensively involved in TFS bugs status meetings and reviews to resolve issues related to open issues. Created open issue list and high priority issue that needed to be resolved.
- Performed manual black box testing on an order/distribution client/server application, being developed for potential clients and dealing with ordering, tracking, receiving, storing, and issuing designated products.
- Provided functional, regression, acceptance, validation, and verification testing.
- Developed test cases and test suites based on functional specification and technical documentation to assure complete testing coverage of the features implemented into the application.
- Updated nightly processing scripts using Perl and shell on AIX 8.3 version.
- Managed off-shore team of QA Testers
Environment: Manual Testing, keyword driven testing using TestComplete 7.0, Windows Vista and Windows XP, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server for reporting bugs, SQL Server, Test Director V7.0
- Worked as a Senior QA Engineer and Systems Analyst, determined that everything went according to the plan laid out for the project execution, collected data for the Organization's metrication team to collate and analyze through Q Scores
- Worked on executing Test Cases for NVIDIA Graphics cards like G72, NV44, NV37, NV34, NV18, 70P347 (GTX) board and checking the performance for each card.
- Performed hardware validation, compatibility testing, and trouble-shooting for different OEM customers
- Worked on NVIDIA Turbo Cache Technology
- Performed UAT when the project is at the final stages; often occurs before a client or customer will accept a new system.
Environment: Windows Vista and Windows XP, Red Hat 8.0, Automated MSWST tool, Mercury Tools - Quick Test Professional 8.0 /8.2/ 9.0, Manual Testing, Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8.
System Administrator and QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Web Application Testing and relational Databases Testing
- Worked with SIP and H.323 VoIP Protocols
- Tested with the Various Processors need to process Configuration Files and upload the configuration Data to the configuration server
Environment: Created Virtual Machines migrating to a Group, Implemented DNS, NFS, NIS, Red Hat 8.0, Shell Script, Automated MSWST tool, XML, HTML, VB Script, UNIX, Rational Robot 7.0, Mercury Tools - Win Runner 7.0, Quick Test Professional 8.0 /8.2/ 9.0 /9.0 and Test Management tools - Test Director 7.6