- Around 9+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Hadoop Big Data Testing and Software Development of Java/J2EE based web applications with strong background in analysis, architect and design.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Hands - on experience on major components in Hadoop Ecosystem including PIG, Hive, HBase, HBase-Hive Integration, Zookeeper.
- Experience in testing Map-Reduce programs to structure the data.
- Extensive experience in working with Amazon web services.
- Expertise in Functional testing, End to End Testing, Sanity Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing.
- Performed Functionality and Regression Tests using Selenium. Written and executed tests using JUNIT, Selenium Web Driver and Groovy.
- Expertise in performing Automated Software Quality Grey Box Testing and White Box Testing
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (Junit/ TestNG and Maven).
- Experience in testing web services using SoapUI.
- Experience in various frameworks like Data Drive, Keyword Driven and Hybrid Frameworks with selenium.
- Experience working with ANT and Maven build tools.
- Fully exposed to Software Development Life Cycle including Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Worked with various projects involving XML technologies including XSL, XSLT, DOM, JDOM, SAX and XPATH.
- Knowledge of WebLogic 11g, WebSphere application server 6.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x and JBoss 5.0.
- Extensive experience of working with Web Services including RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RS, JAXB and Spring API.
- Excellent understanding of Investment Banking, Financial, Healthcare and media domains.
Confidential, EL Segundo, CASoftware Quality Assurance
- Enable Reporting Data is to understand the customer usage and behavior on devices like Confidential .
- Various data elements will be captured for various analytics reports.
- The additional data elements captured is to improve the overall customer experience with regards to search, Recommendations and Personalization capabilities.
- The goal of the project is to trace all customer action from the time they either “search” or click on a carousel poster to the time they either Record, Watch/Play, Exit (existing the app) for Record and Watch/Play, we want to know if it relates to the content that was last searched or the last carousel click for Search Record, we also want to know if the number of record events until the customer either plays or exits
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Cloudera Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Oozie, Zookeeper,AWS,S3 Uploader, TestNG, Rest Client, SOAPUI, JMeter, Test Link, Jira, Agile Methodology, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS, Linux, SVN, Eclipse, Firebug, XPath Finder.
Confidential, PhoenixSoftware Quality Assurance
- Digital Offer ECO System recommends the customer with the offers eligible based on the financial status and the purchase history.
- This also includes the merchants recommendations based on the locations and favorites list, popularity and how frequent is visiting.
- Digital Offer ECO system performs different data analytics jobs to recommend merchants and the offers for the customer.
- Based on the approach the customers are defined as secure and non secure customer.
- The offer recommendation and merchant recommendation are differed for both secure and non secure card members.
Environment: Hadoop BigData, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Solr, Java, Springs, REST WS,HTTP Requester, Log4j, Rally, Junit, Unix, XML, JSON, Maven, Agile Methodology, SVN.
ConfidentialSoftware Quality Assurance
- Confidential is an intelligent system which helps to improve the user experience, generate increased revenue,and content consumption (recommendations generate the majority of viewing on Netflix 85% and YouTube 60%) as well as the perceived value & customer attachment to Confidential .
Environment: Cloudera Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Oozie,JIRA, JBoss, Java, Eclipse, Junit SOAP, REST WS, Log4j, Unix, Oracle, SQL, XML, JSON, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Agile Methodology, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS, Linux, SVN, Eclipse.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZSoftware Quality Assurance
- Our industry-leading health and wellness programs help members build the skills they need to achieve and sustain optimum health.
- Medical Bill Review ensures that health plan and self-Insured employees are billed accurately for the care.
- Confidential SAS aims Confidential converting Non-SAS reports to SAS format. It also facilitates for automating of SAS/Non-SAS reports.
- Reports are classified as Internal, External, Analytics, Standard & Non-Standard reports.
- Internal reports are used within the organization whereas external reports are used outside the organization.
- Statistical information is the part of Analytic reports
Environment: Windows NT/2000,Unix, Java, Spring MVC, VB6.0, Selenium, VB.Net, HTML, SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2, SQL Server, Java Script, Bugzilla, Mac OS, WebSphere 5.1
Confidential, New YorkSoftware Quality Assurance
- The study is aimed Confidential providing the client with Estimations like Project duration, Man-days, Major Bottlenecks that may arise and integration with downstream and upstream systems.
Environment: Core java (jdk 1.5), java swing, UML, Calypso8.7, Multithreading, C++, RUP, RMI, MS-Visio, Sybase15, DB2, Weblogic8.1, SOAP, JNDI, Axis, JSP, JSF, JMS, AJAX, SQL, JDBC, Struts, Shell Script, XML, J2EE 1.4, EJB, Linux, Unix (Solaris). VB Script, MS-Visio, QTP, Team Track